It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #61
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
if this is the cae on which theories are are made then you can only take things that are put into print.. just like any theory about there even being a previous jink before this issue.. what it seems like is you guys want to only give credit to things that are facts with facts.. which would make the inital statement a fact and not a theory..

Before Columbus sailed around the world . people thought the earth was flat.. people saw ships sink in the horizon and fall off. the planet.. but now we know the earth is round hold on there, speedy. That's not even close to true. They knew the Earth was round way before Columbus.

The big bang is still a theory.. so is alternate dimensions and the super string theory.. but without evidence anyone would have to say by the standards here that anyone who believes this is a complete fool. except those theories actually have valid evidence. Not enough for definitive proof, but some. You're not giving hardly any, and that which you do give everyone proves wrong, but you just ignore that and keep going.

There is soo many things in the manga that I see that points to Naruto being an senju..

Madara saying the Senju kept power in konoha... and the pic of the hokage mountain As we don't know whether Sarutobi was actually a Senju, though it is slightly implied that he wasn't, this is not valid unless further Manga Facts come to light.

Naruto being minato and kushina's son

him being the son of a hokage
these are completely irrelevant. Unless it's explicitly revealed that either Kushina or Minato was of senju lineage, this is not evidence at all. See what I mean?

him having a large chackra pool like the senju Nagato had a ridiculously huge chakra pool too. But there's no way HE's senju...

him being a citizen of the senju village funny thing, the UCHIHA lived in the "senju village".

him obtaining the sage's body we don't know what in the hell this actually means, if that's what it actually is, then it's evidence, but if not, then it isn't.

and on and on I can go.. but because there isn't any concrete evidence.. then I guess I'll just leave it be but in the event you are right and he isn'ta senju I will come to your inbox and personally as well as publically admit I was wrong
Concrete evidence isn't the ONLY thing that can "support" a theory. Good chains of logic BASED on concrete evidence, that don't stray too far from sensibility can also support a theory.

I put most of my replies in your quote, because I'm feeling lazy.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #62
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Hashirama and Tobirama could had brothers or sisters who were least important and that person is the actual ancestor of Naruto.

But llke Madara stated: I can see Hashirama in you.

Naruto is a god damn Senju. He isn't related to the Sarutobi clan.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #63
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Concrete evidence isn't the ONLY thing that can "support" a theory. Good chains of logic BASED on concrete evidence, that don't stray too far from sensibility can also support a theory.

I put most of my replies in your quote, because I'm feeling lazy.
ok I guess I don't get you guy's rules .. and what counts and doesn't count as something that would support my argument.. but besides that .. i'm just stating my opinion that based on things that "I" see .. ther is enough evidence for "ME" to conclude he is a senju.

You guys need more froof.. so be it.. but as far as I am concerned the case is closed.. only thing I'm waiting on is for Kushina to say Tsunade is her mom or aunt or something .. to show wich of his parents he inherits the Senju dna from
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #64
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
ok I guess I don't get you guy's rules .. and what counts and doesn't count as something that would support my argument.. but besides that .. i'm just stating my opinion that based on things that "I" see .. ther is enough evidence for "ME" to conclude he is a senju.

You guys need more froof.. so be it.. but as far as I am concerned the case is closed.. only thing I'm waiting on is for Kushina to say Tsunade is her mom or aunt or something .. to show wich of his parents he inherits the Senju dna from
He's senju.

Manga shows too much shit to proves this.
1. Kushina being a Jinchuuriki would equal
A. Hashirama, Tobirama or Hiruzen is related to her
B. WHO THE FUCK SEALED IT - GOTTA BE SOMEONE VERY POWERFUL!!! OHHH!!!!!!
C. Naruto has a lot of Chakra and his chakra is dense enough to burn.
D. Senju are capable of using extrodinary powers

Therefore with D. - Naruto can do a shitton of Shadow Clones, Hashirama can create a forest, Tobirama can make water out of nothing and Tsuande can heal an entire village.

E. IT WAS HINTED
UCHIHA VS SENJU
SASUKE VS NARUTO

That's all folks.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #65
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
He's senju.

Therefore with D. - Naruto can do a shitton of Shadow Clones, Hashirama can create a forest, Tobirama can make water out of nothing and Tsuande can heal an entire village.

E. IT WAS HINTED
UCHIHA VS SENJU
SASUKE VS NARUTO

That's all folks.

no wait he isn't a senju the little word bubbles in the manga didn't say so..lol

oh and lets not think about J-man being one either since he and naruto both know SENJU-tsu
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 06-16-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #66
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
He's senju.

E. IT WAS HINTED
UCHIHA VS SENJU
SASUKE VS NARUTO

That's all folks.
There are plenty of scenarios in which Kushina could become a Jink without being related to a Hokage. Plus, again, Sarutobi has a decent chance of not being Senju.

Someone very powerful: THE SHINIGAMI. YEAH. PRETTY FUCKIN POWERFUL. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW TEH RDS WORKS.

Nagato also had a fuckload of chakra. Nagato is definitely not Senju.

For Naruto that is purely based on having an absolute shit-ton of chakra. For the other two, it's both "a lot of chakra" and "a lot of skill." There's a difference.

It was said that Naruto v Sasuke was a battle of the Senju IDEOLOGY vs the Uchiha IDEOLOGY. Naruto personifies the "Will of Fire", but being a perfect example of that philosophy which was made by the Senju does not automatically make him Senju.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
TheSixthHokage (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #67
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
But llke Madara stated: I can see Hashirama in you.
Ever stop to think that Madara could see Hashirama's personality in Naruto? Just saying "I see -this person- in you" doesn't mean that the 2 are related. Just means there are personality traits that can be seen.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #68
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

100% proven manga facts.

Seriously....?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #69
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Ever stop to think that Madara could see Hashirama's personality in Naruto? Just saying "I see -this person- in you" doesn't mean that the 2 are related. Just means there are personality traits that can be seen.
So true. But remember when Tsunade's 1st time and Jiraiya 1st time comparing Naruto to Minato to his face? Jiraiya told him he reminded him of the 4th, that's all, nothing more.

About the 2nd Hokage, I think what made him special was the amount of water that he could make out of "nowhere". I always kinda wanted Kishi to mention that Madara and the 1st did the damage, but it was the 2nd Hokage that made the water at the Valley of the End run forever in the mark that battle made.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 06-16-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #70
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

It's pretty much fact that Madara meant that metaphorically as SK put it, it's a battle of ideologies.

If Naruto is a Senju because he's legendary and from Konoha, then why isn't Jiraiya? Or Sarutobi? Naruto represents the younger Son, the body of the Sixth; it's about his purity, not his hereditary talent. The Older Son's bloodline is about the Sharingan and power inherited, not gained. This is the dualism Kishimoto is trying to put forth, showing the duty those who have power to protect others rather than to serve their own private, selfish interests. Maybe showing a bit of Kishimoto's own thoughts on society... those who have power are usually born into it and thus abuse it. Those who should rule are humble and do so in the best interests of everyone.

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 06-16-2010 at 09:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #71
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Tobi never said Ideaologies.. he said his hatred vs love.. senju vs uchiha.. where did the word ideaology come into play.. it's stuff liek putting in words like this that make arguing threads like these moot..

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #72
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I have said it before, my theory is that the Senju "clan" were not all related. they were an elite Ninja organization where as the Uchiha were. If you notice the picture of the Senju(forgot what chapter) they look different..but the Uchiha have similar features such as hair. yes some were related but basically i think they were families brought together. yeah the 1st and 2nd were brothers but why are people acting as if that SENJU was there last name it wasn't. more proof Senju was a reference title not a lineage. Senju is an IDEA where as Uchiha is a name. nuff said.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #73
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
It's pretty much fact that Madara meant that metaphorically as SK put it, it's a battle of ideologies.

If Naruto is a Senju because he's legendary and from Konoha, then why isn't Jiraiya? Or Sarutobi? Naruto represents the younger Son, the body of the Sixth; it's about his purity, not his hereditary talent. The Older Son's bloodline is about the Sharingan and power inherited, not gained. This is the dualism Kishimoto is trying to put forth, showing the duty those who have power to protect others rather than to serve their own private, selfish interests. Maybe showing a bit of Kishimoto's own thoughts on society... those who have power are usually born into it and thus abuse it. Those who should rule are humble and do so in the best interests of everyone.
in my granny tsunade thread I show a good reason as to J-mn oro sarutobi the aburame nara and all the other clans being senju.. just because my cousin is a williams and i'm a thomas doesn't stop us from being related.. if the williams are all doctors and the thomasses are all artists.. then they can't be related and because they specialize in differetn traits and have a different last name.. come on people .. sometimes you have to think

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #74
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Tobi never said Ideaologies.. he said his hatred vs love.. senju vs uchiha.. where did the word ideaology come into play.. it's stuff liek putting in words like this that make arguing threads like these moot..
i·de·ol·o·gy [ahy-dee-ol-uh-jee, id-ee-] Show IPA
–noun, plural -gies.
the body of doctrine, myth, belief, etc., that guides an individual, social movement, institution, class, or large group.

One's hatred or love of others can guide them to do terrible and great things respectively. Try paying attention in school... jesus, perfect example why the U.S. needs educational reform.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #75
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
He said "I see the fire of the Senju Clan within you." Here's a thought: EVERYONE IN KONOHA WAS RAISED ON THAT PHILOSOPHY, THE WILL OF FIRE. IN NO WAY DOES NARUTO BEING THE PERSONIFICATION OF THE WILL OF FIRE IDEA MAKE HIM A SENJU BY DEFAULT. IT JUST DOESN'T. Why would Madara even KNOW that Naruto WERE Senju? There's no reason that he would know that. He's speaking metaphorically. He doesn't literally mean "you're a senju, he's an uchiha, you two have to fight each other."
Closed Thread