It's official Naruto is Senju - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Tobi never said Ideaologies.. he said his hatred vs love.. senju vs uchiha.. where did the word ideaology come into play.. it's stuff liek putting in words like this that make arguing threads like these moot..
as stated above, Hatred and Love are considered Ideologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
in my granny tsunade thread I show a good reason as to J-mn oro sarutobi the aburame nara and all the other clans being senju.. just because my cousin is a williams and i'm a thomas doesn't stop us from being related.. if the williams are all doctors and the thomasses are all artists.. then they can't be related and because they specialize in differetn traits and have a different last name.. come on people .. sometimes you have to think
Bolded for lulz. You're telling US to think? You can barely form legible posts, let alone coherent theories. Seriously, go back to school since it's obvious you never finished, and stop posting. Your inane chatter is dropping the overall I.Q. of these forums.

Also, Naruto didn't have the body of the Sage of 6 Paths. The markings are the seal used to contain the fox's chakra and allow Naruto the ability to access it whenever he wants, hence showing him hitting his fingers to his stomach and "locking" the seal. The seal reminded the fox of the Sage when he controlled the 10 tailed beast.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
TheSixthHokage (06-17-2010), Tsuna (06-16-2010)