It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #91
Mack2128
Naruto Aficionado
 
Mack2128's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DC
Age: 25
Posts: 79
Thanks: 55
Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts
Mack2128 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
On the subject of Kushina being the previous Jink, I'll say it again pre-emptively on this one:

Just because the manga proves a THEORY right does not mean that a stupid argument FOR that theory is correct unless the manga uses the exact same justification. This is what happened with HR. For his arguments are shit.
Ok, but for the sake of whatever, whomever; why do YOU personally believe that Naruto couldn't somehow possibly be a Senju. The whole Kushina incident of her actually being the previous JinJin was just an example of how the so called "unthinkable" or "not possible", actually turned out to be true.
Mack2128 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Mack2128 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (06-16-2010)


Old 06-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #92
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack2128 View Post
Ok, but for the sake of whatever, whomever; why do YOU personally believe that Naruto couldn't somehow possibly be a Senju. The whole Kushina incident of her actually being the previous JinJin was just an example of how the so called "unthinkable" or "not possible", actually turned out to be true.
thanks man .. but the thing is an idiot as they put it stumbled upon what was going to happen in the manga nd they swore up and down ..No way!!

THe problem they are having is in the way i go about getting my information..
Smart people know to surround themselves with people like them .. peopel who think in a manner that they don't Abraham Lincoln was famous for this.. I post a topic and then start throwing out some pretty outlandish deas.. because I use other people on here to help me weed things out..

I say Madara gets his TS jutsu from his masc.. ok then someone comes along to tell me how that is impossible and then I come back with something else.. the whole point of that discussion would be to get down to how his powers operate.. I just fuel the fire to throw other possibilities out the window to help me reach a conclusion

i made a statement explaining who I was in a thread a while back some read it and came to me and told me they understood

this is where they come at me for throwing off the wall stuff out there.. my previous jink thread lead to the kushina jink thread because I enjoyed the battle and the disscussion goin on there and had other people help me thrown impossibilities out the window

But now I'm crazy I'm an idiot.. when the previous jink theory was in the beginning it seemed ok.. then last issue it was like no way.. it's dead.. only to have Kushina (kishi) admit that there was a previous jink.



Let them hurl all the insults they want.. I have stated my belief that I believe Naruto is a Senju and all we are waiting on is for his om or dad to confirm this that's all it's going to take.. in the event that the story says.. no I have no problem conceding defeat.. but in the event I'm right ... a little props would be nice


but on a lighter side Ive gotten a lotta good rep today ..go figure
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #93
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Too bad rep doesn't mean much of anything on this site, haha
Tsuna is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #94
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Too bad rep doesn't mean much of anything on this site, haha
True I liked it better when my dot was red.. at least then the haterade you guys are splashing me with wouldn't feel so cold
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #95
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Green name > green rep

Am I the only one to find HR's signature ironic?
kael03 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:27 PM   #96
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
True I liked it better when my dot was red.. at least then the haterade you guys are splashing me with wouldn't feel so cold
I didn't mean it that way, more like the rep system here is fucked. There was a rep game thread in the spam zone not too long ago, so the system is flawed/inflated because of that. Hardly anyone's "full" rep bars on this site are because they actually earned it, it's because they went back and forth repping each other every two minutes way back when lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03
Green name > green rep
This.
Tsuna is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 11:29 PM   #97
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I didn't mean it that way, more like the rep system here is fucked. There was a rep game thread in the spam zone not too long ago, so the system is flawed/inflated because of that. Hardly anyone's "full" rep bars on this site are because they actually earned it, it's because they went back and forth repping each other every two minutes way back when lol.

This.
oh i only come here to talk about he manga .. I just found out there were so many areas to this site

and if you don't get it kael then that's on you
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 06-16-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 11:31 PM   #98
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

It's all good, hardly anyone goes into the Spam Zone nowadays. Probably cause they're afraid of getting shit on by the Reds, lol.

But yeah rep = not important. I mean, in my case:

5037 points total
...Probably only about ...3000 of those points are actually valid. Lol.
And if you look at how many times I've been thanked, you can pretty much infer that my rep isn't as inflated as some others. I guarantee you people like Jaxon, Miburo, their reps are probably sky high compared to mine.
Tsuna is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:34 PM   #99
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
thanks man .. but the thing is an idiot as they put it stumbled upon what was going to happen in the manga nd they swore up and down ..No way!!

THe problem they are having is in the way i go about getting my information..
Smart people know to surround themselves with people like them .. peopel who think in a manner that they don't Abraham Lincoln was famous for this.. I post a topic and then start throwing out some pretty outlandish deas.. because I use other people on here to help me weed things out..

I say Madara gets his TS jutsu from his masc.. ok then someone comes along to tell me how that is impossible and then I come back with something else.. the whole point of that discussion would be to get down to how his powers operate.. I just fuel the fire to throw other possibilities out the window to help me reach a conclusion

i made a statement explaining who I was in a thread a while back some read it and came to me and told me they understood

this is where they come at me for throwing off the wall stuff out there.. my previous jink thread lead to the kushina jink thread because I enjoyed the battle and the disscussion goin on there and had other people help me thrown impossibilities out the window

But now I'm crazy I'm an idiot.. when the previous jink theory was in the beginning it seemed ok.. then last issue it was like no way.. it's dead.. only to have Kushina (kishi) admit that there was a previous jink.



Let them hurl all the insults they want.. I have stated my belief that I believe Naruto is a Senju and all we are waiting on is for his om or dad to confirm this that's all it's going to take.. in the event that the story says.. no I have no problem conceding defeat.. but in the event I'm right ... a little props would be nice


but on a lighter side Ive gotten a lotta good rep today ..go figure
Did you say WEED?! LOL

My previous Jink idea is that Kushina was overtaken by the Kyuubi and then Minato sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto. It would make sense that if this happened, Kushina's chakra would be mixed in with the Kyuubi's chakra, resulting in how Naruto is able to see her and how she is staying there so long. Minato was only around for about a chapter and a half until his chakra faded. Plus she's already used a lot of her chakra to help out Naruto.
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 11:35 PM   #100
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
and if you don't get it kael then that's on you
First of all, congrats on discovering the edit.

Second, do you even know what "ironic" means? I get that you like the Borg, I thought they were a cool concept, too.

What I find ironic is how you have "Resistance is futile" as your signature, yet you resist every form of logic that belongs for your own non-existent logic. You claim to post theories for us to help weed out the chaff. But when we do, you fire back on how your theory is flawless and we are all wrong.
kael03 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:48 PM   #101
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit
 
Ero-Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 379 Times in 215 Posts
Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

The irony started with "its official"
Ero-Sage is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-16-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #102
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
First of all, congrats on discovering the edit.

Second, do you even know what "ironic" means? I get that you like the Borg, I thought they were a cool concept, too.

What I find ironic is how you have "Resistance is futile" as your signature, yet you resist every form of logic that belongs for your own non-existent logic. You claim to post theories for us to help weed out the chaff. But when we do, you fire back on how your theory is flawless and we are all wrong.

yes i said WEED ..lol



The signature isn't a reminder to me but a warning for you .. you can fight me as much as you want but in the end i will be proven right and you WILL come along.. just like many have been assimilated into the previous jink camp.. sure I may seem crazy and illogical .. but so did everyone else that came before their time Socrates Copernicus, Da Vinci Newton, not saying that I m like them o..only that they were misunderstood and later were regarded as being highly intelligent.. fight argue do whatever you want but RESISTANCE IS FUTILE I AM THE HUMAN RASENGAN
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 12:02 AM   #103
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit
 
Ero-Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 379 Times in 215 Posts
Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Signature isn't a reminder to me but a warning for you ..
Trust me....we got that.
Ero-Sage is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
Tsuna (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #104
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Trust me....we got that.
you guys focus on that but not on the human rasengan part.. that alone should have clued you in that I'm comming outta left field

just like as a hunch because the line stuck out at me whenshe said it .. i peg kushina to be Naruto 's link to the senju line due to her special chakra and kushina wanting to be the first female hokage.. .. that line instantly made me think of tsunade .. and I think it was a clue by kishi
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 06-17-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 12:20 AM   #105
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
yes i said WEED ..lol



The signature isn't a reminder to me but a warning for you .. you can fight me as much as you want but in the end i will be proven right and you WILL come along.. just like many have been assimilated into the previous jink camp.. sure I may seem crazy and illogical .. but so did everyone else that came before their time Socrates Copernicus, Da Vinci Newton, not saying that I m like them o..only that they were misunderstood and later were regarded as being highly intelligent.. fight argue do whatever you want but RESISTANCE IS FUTILE I AM THE HUMAN RASENGAN
Why couldn't you have been the Human Rasenshuriken then..? -__-
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! sean77215 Naruto Manga 456 10-14-2010 10:49 PM
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers Emissary of Justice Naruto Manga 177 06-03-2010 05:03 AM
Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. Dagoro Naruto Manga 502 06-26-2009 11:03 AM
Naruto English Dubbed Episode uzumaki619 Naruto Anime 2 03-24-2009 04:16 AM
437 Predictions Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 1030 02-27-2009 03:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.