It's official Naruto is Senju - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2010, 02:05 AM   #11
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
nagato is not a senju, he is a randomly universal selected being, lol. Human rasengan, tell you what. When you speculate stuff, let there be a debate. When you are right again and again apparently. Tell these emo douchebags to suck a fat one and block them, simple as that. You are bang on with many things, and when these (fire bad, tree pretty) idiots see the sign, and want to go left instead of right, block em.

DID you fools stop to consider what the mangekou is awakening the ;mind; potential of uchiha DNA, the chakra is the vehicle to realizing senju DNA potential. naruto is the second perfect jinuuriki, but do you see killerbee with any sage-like markings. That potential is awakened in his soul and will be expressed in his SENJU body, come on, deal with.

Don't hate, congradulate and lets move on to the next one.
Yea I said the same thing man.. if he wasn't a Senju .. and had done what killer bee had done .. KB would have told hm that if you pull this off right you will glow like Barry Gordy's last dragon with the glow and you will get a pretty necklace.. some people have to run into the brick wall before they believe it's real and when they plow thru it an turn around and see nothing there they swear there was no wall..but yet they car is totaled.. explain that to the insurance company
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE