It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 02:05 AM   #121
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
nagato is not a senju, he is a randomly universal selected being, lol. Human rasengan, tell you what. When you speculate stuff, let there be a debate. When you are right again and again apparently. Tell these emo douchebags to suck a fat one and block them, simple as that. You are bang on with many things, and when these (fire bad, tree pretty) idiots see the sign, and want to go left instead of right, block em.

DID you fools stop to consider what the mangekou is awakening the ;mind; potential of uchiha DNA, the chakra is the vehicle to realizing senju DNA potential. naruto is the second perfect jinuuriki, but do you see killerbee with any sage-like markings. That potential is awakened in his soul and will be expressed in his SENJU body, come on, deal with.

Don't hate, congradulate and lets move on to the next one.
Yea I said the same thing man.. if he wasn't a Senju .. and had done what killer bee had done .. KB would have told hm that if you pull this off right you will glow like Barry Gordy's last dragon with the glow and you will get a pretty necklace.. some people have to run into the brick wall before they believe it's real and when they plow thru it an turn around and see nothing there they swear there was no wall..but yet they car is totaled.. explain that to the insurance company
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  


Old 06-17-2010, 02:28 AM   #122
god111
Genin
 
god111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 212
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts
god111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
my prediction for 500 is just a theory but this could be a way for kishi to explain how Naruto is special .. what happened that night and make him senju


after my theory came thru I thought why not give this a try.. it's my first one but here goes



This is just a rough draft but will comeback and edit it later


"Tails if Two Cities" double issue

Kushina: yes Naruto I was the vessel for the Kyuubi before you

Naruto:...

Kushina: haven't you ever wondered why there aren't many female jinchuriki..

Naruto: cause if I fell in love with one we'd make a super baby..

Kushina: Umm yes and no ttebayo!

if a female jinchuriki becomes pregnant then the biju must be removed through a risky technique that uses the child's chakra as a buffer to keep her alive and anchored in this world.. that's why you have whiskers. the separation of the biju and the interacting chakra left an imprint on you

Naruto: Ohh

Kushina.. the night you were born your father and his sensei Sarutobi used a technique to put the Kyuubi in the sealing pot partially in order for me to give birth to you

Naruto: why not just leave it out and have a normal life..

Kushina : because one it is risky .. I din't want to loose you .. if they completely remove it from me you could have possibly died .. and if they would have left it the stress of childbirth would have caused me to loose control and the fox would run free.. and we were trying to keep it safe

Naruto: Safe from who?

Kushina: the Uchiha.. it was believed by your father that Madara had not died and would use a plant in the village to get the Kyuubi back

Naruto : Back what do you mean .. he had it before?

Kushina yes! he used it like a puppet when he fought against the first Hokage.. it is an ability of the Uchiha eyes to controls and manipulate biju and summons but lord Hashirama was able to defeat him by placing the Kyuubi in a trap much like we did in your mind and then they fought one on one and Madara was thought to have died

When the first Hokage handed out the biju it was not only to bring peace but to ensure the Uchiha couldn't gain access to such power.. and the 9 tails was given to the Uzukage to keep it safe.. at that time the whirlpool country was the lands just east of the Nara forest between the fire country and the Land of Waves

The Uzukage was entrusted with this because he was a cousin of the first Hokage and was second only to great uncle Tobirama in terms of water jutsu

Naruto:wow you're related to the first and second Hokage

Kushina yes and so are you My father Dan was from the whirlpool country and he met a and fellin love with the slug princess of Konoha .. after our lands were severely weakened during the third great war.. shortly after the death of the second Hokage Hiruzen assimilated our lands to protect the Kyuubi form gettin in the hands of other villages and kept it secret from the Uchiha .. or so he thought

Naruto;...

Kushina:while I was giving birth to you and most of the Chandra of the Kyuubi was safely sealed int he pot .. Madara showed up and unleashed it.. Hiruzen and your dad being linked with me and you couldn't break free to help for if the connection between us was severed improperly you and I as well as those two would die.

Naruto: all this for me

Kushina : yes.. I loved you even before you were born and I still do

Naruto... Mom...

Kushina: once the jutsu was undone Minato faced off against Madara and defeated him and the Kyuubi was running rampant destroying everything..

with me having special chakra I was the only one who could tame the Kyuubi.. so Fukasaku reversed summoned me and I was holding you .. and we were right there on the battle field.. the fox was about to crush you but my motherly instinct kicked in and my chakra chains subdued the Kyuubi but it was much to powerful for me to become it's host again ..I had been severely weakened and Hiruzen said he was unsure if I would be able to keep the Kyuubi contained..

Sarutobi noticed you shared my kind of chakra and Minato and I instantly knew what to do.. I gave him some of my chakra and he formed the tech that sealed the fox in you ..

Naruto: so I have special chakra too.. yes you are a descendant of Hashirama Senju .. why wouldn't you .. your grandma never told you ..


Naruto : Grandma..

Kushina: why Tsunade of course.. she's only my mom..
.. oh I bet after she lost everyone and there was a gag order to protect you she left the village as so no one would be the wiser and had uncle Jiraiya watch after you..he would have been glad to since he never had any kids..odd for such a perv

Naruto:Madara is alive mom..

Kushina: Then now that you have control of the fox Naruto you must put an end to him once and for all.. if not no one is safe.. I have faith in you my son

Naruto... thanks... mom


Outside

Yamato.. you did it Naruto

Naruto :yea.. now I have to stop the man in the mask.. i must stop Madara Uchiha .. and Sasuke at all cost

Sameheda: gigigigigig

Kissame:emerges from sameheda.. you have to get through me first runt

next time the biju without tales faces two

so we're back to tsunade is ur grandma naruto!!!! ugh!!!
god111 is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 02:37 AM   #123
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Must be a relative of TrueUchiha!!!
__________________
Wolverine is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 02:42 AM   #124
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by god111 View Post
so we're back to tsunade is ur grandma naruto!!!! ugh!!!
it's just a prediction.. the story can go any way the writer chooses I just chose to write it in my favor that's all lol

and who is TrueUchiha?
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 06-17-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #125
Najiro
Chuunin
 
Najiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 22
Posts: 514
Thanks: 587
Thanked 254 Times in 119 Posts
Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

seriously you want Naruto to be an Senju to much that it clouds your freaking mind.

Seriously it possible that Naruto is a descendent of the 2nd sone but not through Senju IMO why don't you consider another branch of family (Uzimaki for exemple)I mean according to what we saw Kushina's special chakra seems to have the same effect as the 1st Hokage but slightly different. Also Kushina is from the country of whirlpools but dan and Tsunade are from the leaf can you explain that???

Also I think Kushina already had the kyuubi inside her before she came to Konoha, I mean that could be the reason why she came to Konoha in the first place. to protect Kushina because maybe there were already earlier attempt on kidnapping her.

The 1 bit might be the reason of why she became a jink
Najiro is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 03:19 AM   #126
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
seriously you want Naruto to be an Senju to much that it clouds your freaking mind.

Seriously it possible that Naruto is a descendent of the 2nd sone but not through Senju IMO why don't you consider another branch of family (Uzimaki for exemple)I mean according to what we saw Kushina's special chakra seems to have the same effect as the 1st Hokage but slightly different. Also Kushina is from the country of whirlpools but dan and Tsunade are from the leaf can you explain that???

Also I think Kushina already had the kyuubi inside her before she came to Konoha, I mean that could be the reason why she came to Konoha in the first place. to protect Kushina because maybe there were already earlier attempt on kidnapping her.

The 1 bit might be the reason of why she became a jink
I covered a way to make him senju thru dan in my prediction .. it also gives a reason for tsunade being gone .

. it upholds the summoning story..

the natural disaster part ,

tells how the third hokage got back into power after minato

why naruto has his wiskers

I cover Dan being a Whirlpooler and konoha citizen by the fire nation taking in the whirlpool country into it's borders to keep a better eye on the kyuubi

where it had been since the first gave it out and how it ended up back in konoha

all using parts of the story that has already been presented there is no way in hell I am right about all this .. it's just a theory .. but a theory I chose to tie up a bunch of loose ends in order to allow this manga a slick reboot..
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 05:43 AM   #127
Marlboro
Drop The World <3
 
Marlboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: N/A
Age: 23
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 2,792
Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
and who is TrueUchiha?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
__________________







I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #128
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
if this is the cae on which theories are are made then you can only take things that are put into print.. just like any theory about there even being a previous jink before this issue.. what it seems like is you guys want to only give credit to things that are facts with facts.. which would make the inital statement a fact and not a theory..

Before Columbus sailed around the world . people thought the earth was flat.. people saw ships sink in the horizon and fall off. the planet.. but now we know the earth is round

The big bang is still a theory.. so is alternate dimensions and the super string theory.. but without evidence anyone would have to say by the standards here that anyone who believes this is a complete fool.

There is soo many things in the manga that I see that points to Naruto being an senju..

Madara saying the Senju kept power in konoha... and the pic of the hokage mpountain

Naruto being minato and kushina's son

him being the son of a hokage

him having a large chackra pool like the senju

him being a citizen of the senju village

him obtaining the sage's body

and on and on I can go.. but because there isn't any concrete evidence.. then I guess I'll just leave it be but in the event you are right and he isn'ta senju I will come to your inbox and personally as well as publically admit I was wrong
Ok, I got tired of reading this thread* so I'll post with this being the last post I read.

As far as I can understand this post, you get the point of why people are attacking you, but seem to disregard it.

Naruto being senju is in no way official. That is your biggest sin here. Saying it is is idiotic. Theorizing that he is, on the other hand, is fine. He might be. That page could support that claim, however it doesn't have to. It could mean other things.

For me, I find it idiotic to claim a theory is 100%. If you make a theory about anything, no matter how far-fetched it is, and you have some decent backup, fine, but call it how it is, very likely, likely, probable, slightly probable, might happen, unlikely, very unlikely, possible, slightly possible. Overstating the magnitude of the probability of a theory is a certain way to attract theory "attackers" or whatever you might call them. They will probably attack your theory, not for its contents, but for the conclusion, if you say its 100%, its official or whatever.

A similar thing is with what happened with the Kushina=jink (not exactly sure if it happened to you) people were stating (AFAIK) that she is a jink for sure, even thought it wasn't a likely possibility at all, but still a possibility, people attack those who said it for saying that it was a certainity. Yeah, it turned out to that Kushina is actually a jink, but that doesn't change the fact that it was unlikely before we found out. Unlikely things happen, just look at Switzerland vs Spain yesterday.

*I just woke up and am still in the process of drinking my morning coffee, however if this was a better thread it wouldn't matter

P.S. The above (morning, coffee) will also explain the laziness of my post as well as ... (lol, I can't remember what I wanted to put here, for the same reason ofcourse)
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 06-17-2010 at 06:30 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (06-17-2010), Najiro (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #129
SM_Frege
Academy Student
 
SM_Frege's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
SM_Frege is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Valid argument: the truth of the premises logically guarantees the truth of the conclusion;

(it is impossible for the premises to be true and the conclusion to be false).

Then we say the premises logically entail the conclusion.
Example:

1. If Socrates is a man, then Socrates is mortal.
2. Socrates is a man.
3. Socrates is mortal.

The problem with your theory is that you are lacking fully valid premises. If you would supply those, I'm sure people would put their flame throwers away.
SM_Frege is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SM_Frege For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #130
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack2128 View Post
Ok, but for the sake of whatever, whomever; why do YOU personally believe that Naruto couldn't somehow possibly be a Senju. The whole Kushina incident of her actually being the previous JinJin was just an example of how the so called "unthinkable" or "not possible", actually turned out to be true.
Except that this is not what this is about. Kushina being a previous Jink for the Kyuubi DOES make sense. But HR made the argument for it when there was no evidence to back it up, and he couldn't make any kind of decent argument, yet he states every theory he has as "MANGA FACT!" Now he's here acting like HIS ARGUMENTS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!! Which they weren't. The theory was proven true, his arguments proved nothing.

Need I say it again? The THEORY and the ARGUMENT FOR IT are not one and the same. The THEORY of Kushina being a previous Jink is logical and plausible, given the right argument. HR's arguments are so incredibly bad that he only makes people doubt what he thinks is true more.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Najiro (06-17-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #131
Najiro
Chuunin
 
Najiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 22
Posts: 514
Thanks: 587
Thanked 254 Times in 119 Posts
Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

I am glad most of the people agree with me on that
Najiro is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #132
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin
 
uchihamadara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: lower manhattan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,396
Thanks: 22
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

What you guys don't understand is that madara is speaking figuritively. Naruto is Senju, in the sense that he posses the will of fire and follows the way of the previous kages and obides by their morals and traditions, now if those values, and traditions originate from the senju than it is in a way Uchiha vs. Senju. Their values, morals, traditions, and points of view are at battle at this point not the races literally fighting. it's symbolic.
__________________

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to uchihamadara For This Useful Post:
Freakout (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #133
Najiro
Chuunin
 
Najiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 22
Posts: 514
Thanks: 587
Thanked 254 Times in 119 Posts
Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

finally someone who can explain it easy
Najiro is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #134
Narutologist
ANBU
 
Narutologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Amongst the clouds...
Posts: 1,480
Thanks: 161
Thanked 164 Times in 111 Posts
Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
What you guys don't understand is that madara is speaking figuritively. Naruto is Senju, in the sense that he posses the will of fire and follows the way of the previous kages and obides by their morals and traditions, now if those values, and traditions originate from the senju than it is in a way Uchiha vs. Senju. Their values, morals, traditions, and points of view are at battle at this point not the races literally fighting. it's symbolic.
I agree with this for the most part. I think naruto is senju (especially after the most recent chapter) or a combination of senju and another clan but I do not like the idea of Tsunade being his grandmother.
__________________
Narutologist is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #135
Najiro
Chuunin
 
Najiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 22
Posts: 514
Thanks: 587
Thanked 254 Times in 119 Posts
Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

my believe only his thinking and actions is like the Senju but he just isn't though I do think he's a descendant from the youngest son trough his mother.
Najiro is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! sean77215 Naruto Manga 456 10-14-2010 10:49 PM
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers Emissary of Justice Naruto Manga 177 06-03-2010 05:03 AM
Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. Dagoro Naruto Manga 502 06-26-2009 11:03 AM
Naruto English Dubbed Episode uzumaki619 Naruto Anime 2 03-24-2009 04:16 AM
437 Predictions Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 1030 02-27-2009 03:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.