Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #766
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Too fucking bad. Use it anyways.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010)

Old 06-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #767
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Not to mention multi-quote....sheesh!
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #768
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
...unnatural nature of homosexuality to begin with.
Dictionary definition of "unnatural" - contrary to the laws or course of nature.
Dictionary definition of "natural" - existing in or formed by nature
Now, take a look at this: "scientific research has revealed that more than 450 different kinds of animals engage in homosexual activity" (Source)
Animals are as natural as it comes. Male animals bang male animals and female animals scissor with female animals. Animals, which are natural, take part in homosexuality. Homosexuality is natural, by a textbook definition. So, that "unnatural" claim is utter bullshit. Just as a head's up for future reference, so you'll look less like an undereducated schmuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Derp
To which a majority of the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD AGREES.
If the majority of the world's population participated in patricide that wouldn't make it any more "right" nor "wrong." If the majority of the world's governments were democracies that wouldn't make it any more "right" nor "wrong." Conformity and popular opinion mean nothing. It's asinine to judge and condemn someone for something as harmless as their sexuality. Just as a head's up, next time you want to use the world as your supporting "evidence."
Old 06-17-2010, 02:23 AM   #769
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Dictionary definition of "unnatural" - contrary to the laws or course of nature.
Dictionary definition of "natural" - existing in or formed by nature
Now, take a look at this: "scientific research has revealed that more than 450 different kinds of animals engage in homosexual activity" (Source)
Animals are as natural as it comes. Male animals bang male animals and female animals scissor with female animals. Animals, which are natural, take part in homosexuality. Homosexuality is natural, by a textbook definition. So, that "unnatural" claim is utter bullshit. Just as a head's up for future reference, so you'll look less like an undereducated schmuck.
So homosexuals are animals....thanks for proving my point.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:18 AM   #770
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

So you're an idiot... thanks for proving his point.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010), Servo (06-17-2010), Spiegel (06-17-2010), TheSixthHokage (06-17-2010), Tsuna (06-17-2010), zer0systm (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #771
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So homosexuals are animals....thanks for proving my point.
Wow, good to see you really thought this one through

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #772
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

I spent two pages arguing with miburo about homos. I'm kinda over it. Its clear you all are gay sympathizers, I get it. I'm obviously not going to change any minds here. You should feel the same about me. Therefor your just posting shit to try and make yourselves feel smarter. Congratulations. Consider yourselves elite internet minds.

When I said unnatural I was referring to the natural purpose for sex which is procreation. Not getting each other off and acting with no intellectual restraint when it comes to perverted sexual desire like some wild animal. All you did by bringing up wild animals gaying it up was equate homo behavior to that of a wild animal.

Also that fact that you cherry picked this out of everything I previously wrote is expected. The main theme behind what I was saying to Mibs is that gays choose to be gay (and don't go spouting off junk science about them being born that way its simply not true) and then cry about inequality and civil rights. If I choose to be something society, in general, disregards then I should just accept it and face the consequence of my decisions and actions. Not make the majority bend to my perversion by changing laws when the equivalency is already there just under a different name, ie; marraige/civil unions. That screams of justifying your actions instead of being responsible for them You cannot lump gays in with blacks and other minorities saying its a civil rights issue. Nobody is denying them rights to anything. They're just crying cause society, in general, won't accept their behavior and they seek justification for it.

Like I've said before, I've got no problem with people being gay. Only that they're crybabies about the choices they make. I believe in self responsibility and being held accountable for your actions and not crying and finding justifications for them.

Again, I'm over it, so tear me up all you want and make yourselves feel good. You most likely will not get another response out of me on this topic. I come from a conservative religious point of view and I understand that to you some of my arguments here are illogical, because the very nature of religion is illogical. There is no room for logic when it comes to the sovereignty of God. I believe in Him and the order he has set. I could honestly care less what you think on the matter.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #773
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

well actually Homosexual are indeed animal. but so are Bisexuals, Lesbians and Heterosexuals.

As you might know, they are only four type of living being on Earth: Animals, plants, fungus and micro-organism. I don't know about you guys but I'm neither a tree, a mushroom or a bacteria. I guess It only left the animal category

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:12 PM   #774
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Also that fact that you cherry picked this out of everything I previously wrote is expected. The main theme behind what I was saying to Mibs is that gays choose to be gay (and don't go spouting off junk science about them being born that way its simply not true) and then cry about inequality and civil rights. If I choose to be something society, in general, disregards then I should just accept it and face the consequence of my decisions and actions. Not make the majority bend to my perversion by changing laws when the equivalency is already there just under a different name, ie; marraige/civil unions. That screams of justifying your actions instead of being responsible for them You cannot lump gays in with blacks and other minorities saying its a civil rights issue. Nobody is denying them rights to anything. They're just crying cause society, in general, won't accept their behavior and they seek justification for it.
If it's a "choice", then explain why there are animals that exhibit the behavior. The vast majority of animals are not truly sentient, and only mammals are technically even capable of true emotion. There's no way that a Penguin is going to decide one day "you know what, I like other guy penguins." That's not to say, however, that there aren't people who choose to be homosexual or bisexual or what have you. But saying that EVERY person who is LGBT MUST have chosen to be so is bullshit.

LGBT rights are a Civil Rights issue. Something as simple as marriage is forbidden to them just because they don't want to be married to the opposite sex. How is that fair in any way? Why is it that a man should be able to marry a woman when they love each other, but not a man and a man or a woman and a woman? It's not based on logic, it's entirely based on hatred and prejudice against homosexuals, largely from religious groups, that quite frankly should have no influence on the government.

On the idea of "homosexuality being 'wrong'" in any way:
-So, two people of the same sex being in love and having a serious relationship is a moral sin...

but committing genocide because a group of people do not have the same faith as you isn't?

It's not a question of 'whether the Church is logical', it's a question of the Church thinking it can get away with anything, and it's due largely to Right-Wing, Ultra Christian, dumb-ass politicians and their supporters that the Church has way too much power over the government in America.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 06-17-2010 at 01:13 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010), Servo (06-17-2010), TheSixthHokage (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #775
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
If it's a "choice", then explain why there are animals that exhibit the behavior. The vast majority of animals are not truly sentient, and only mammals are technically even capable of true emotion. There's no way that a Penguin is going to decide one day "you know what, I like other guy penguins." That's not to say, however, that there aren't people who choose to be homosexual or bisexual or what have you. But saying that EVERY person who is LGBT MUST have chosen to be so is bullshit.
I R impressed

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #776
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

From a strictly rational standpoint, saying your sexual preference is a choice is retarded. I know I didn't make a conscious decision to like chicks. I just get massive, city-destroying sized erections for hawt chicks. And my dong gets flaccid, while still being huge as fuck though, around fat chicks or dudes. It's not like I could say "Yo, I think fatties are hawt now. Boner time!" It doesn't work like that. You don't choose what you're attracted to.

Now, you choose to act on those preferences. But it's not like homosexuality involves rape or anything. It's just like banging consenting chicks, except instead of chicks it is dudes. The only reason to be against it is either you're a total fucking moron who doesn't understand simple rational concepts and/or are grossly misinformed and uneducated, or you're a total fucking asshole who just wants to be a dick to people who do things you personally wouldn't be interested in doing.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
KatrinaKatt (06-17-2010), Servo (06-17-2010), SirBenoit (06-17-2010), Spiegel (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #777
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ok I get what you all are saying. If you want to say people can be born a homosexual then I'll roll with that for arguments sake. Personally I think it has more to do with social aspects than physiological but its something I'll be more open about and read up on. To modify my argument I'll say I don't agree with someone choosing to ACT on there homosexual tendencies and then trying to change societies views to justify it. After all its the homosexual act that is the actual sin and not the person claiming or being gay. So choosing to be/act gay is what I'm saying. Again, according to my beliefs, which I understand are not universal. Does that make more sense or do you all still think I'm out in right field retarded?

Also, we may be classified as mammals and therefor considered animals as far as scientific classifications go but we as humans are the only ones that have the capability to discern right from wrong in a moral sense. We have a higher sentience and can see foresee consequences for our actions instead of just reacting to urges and or instincts. This is why WE are responsible for our choices and actions while ANIMALS are not.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:57 PM   #778
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok I get what you all are saying. If you want to say people can be born a homosexual then I'll roll with that for arguments sake. Personally I think it has more to do with social aspects than physiological but its something I'll be more open about and read up on. To modify my argument I'll say I don't agree with someone choosing to ACT on there homosexual tendencies and then trying to change societies views to justify it. After all its the homosexual act that is the actual sin and not the person claiming or being gay. So choosing to be/act gay is what I'm saying. Again, according to my beliefs, which I understand are not universal. Does that make more sense or do you all still think I'm out in right field retarded?
Still pretty retarded. If whatever religion you're subscribing to thinks being gay is a sin, then whatever. Logically, society shouldn't be against gays, since logically you can't provide any rational reason why it should be.

If you separated the religious aspect from the social aspect of your stance then your stance would be a fuckload less stupid. Since you already know your religious shit shouldn't be applied universally, and that religion isn't logical. You should be okay with gays on a social level. And only against it in regards to your personal religious beliefs. Which are, in all honestly, irrelevant.
Quote:
Also, we may be classified as mammals and therefor considered animals as far as scientific classifications go but we as humans are the only ones that have the capability to discern right from wrong in a moral sense. We have a higher sentience and can see foresee consequences for our actions instead of just reacting to urges and or instincts. This is why WE are responsible for our choices and actions while ANIMALS are not.
Which doesn't matter unless you can provide a LOGICAL argument that supports the stance that homosexuality is immoral. Which, I assure you, you can't do. A religious argument is useless, since it only applies to people who subscribe to the same religious beliefs. Logic is universal. You can't say you don't subscribe to logic. Well, you can. But that would be exactly the same as saying "I'm a goddamn idiot." The only non-universal thing in regards to logic is people's understanding of it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:11 PM   #779
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ok I get what you all are saying.
You apparently don't

Quote:
If you want to say people can be born a homosexual then I'll roll with that for arguments sake.
Scientists have discovered a correlation (note that Correlation =/= causation) with a genetic aspect to a person's sexuality

Quote:
Personally I think it has more to do with social aspects than physiological but its something I'll be more open about and read up on.
Then explain why gay or lesbian parents can have heterosexual children

Quote:
To modify my argument I'll say I don't agree with someone choosing to ACT on there homosexual tendencies and then trying to change societies views to justify it.
Homosexuality has been around for THOUSANDS of years. The ancient Greeks had homosexual relationships with slaves. Alexander the Great not only had homosexual relationships, but incestual relationships with his mother.

Quote:
After all its the homosexual act that is the actual sin and not the person claiming or being gay.
...I'm just going to avoid making an argument with someone that follows the words of a book written, supposedly, 2000 years ago

Quote:
So choosing to be/act gay is what I'm saying.
One can't simply choose to not be gay is what I'm saying.

Quote:
Again, according to my beliefs, which I understand are not universal.
They may not be universal, but damn if you people don't think they should be. Do you still believe that dinosaurs and humans co-existed?

Quote:
Does that make more sense or do you all still think I'm out in right field retarded?
I think anyone that follows an old book blindly is retarded

Quote:
Genetics do play a role in our actions and what turns us on. Just as animals choose the best mate to breed with, humans choose the best mate based on a genetic predisposition.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #780
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I come from a conservative religious point of view and I understand that to you some of my arguments here are illogical, because the very nature of religion is illogical. There is no room for logic when it comes to the sovereignty of God.
If there is no room for logic, God cannot exist. So make up your mind, do you believe in God or do you believe that logic is universal? If God can exist without being logical, then who is to say all other logical thought is correct?
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-17-2010)