It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #151
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Only read the title. Was going to read the first post, but opted not to once I saw who was posting it. Since I knew it'd be retarded.

Quote:
It's official Naruto is Senju
Assuming 'senju' is weeaboo slang for 'a total homo,' then I agree.
Miburo is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)


Old 06-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #152
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So basically you're saying that, because you can't actually form a decent train of logic, it's our job to assume you're right by putting the puzzle pieces in the wrong spots until it forms the picture you want it to?

Naruto has no physical resemblance to Hashirama. "Seeing Hashirama in you" is referring to Naruto's personality and philosophy. He's drawing parallels between the conflicts of the Senju and the Uchiha, and Naruto vs. Sasuke, as it is the same battle of philosophy.
OMG dude what are you 12.. I'm not gonna explain my train of logic to you again it's right fuckin g there in plain English.. your problem is you're trying to make my thoughts fit your own and it's just not working .. your brain and your mouth play marco polo wit each other a lot.. either that or you have no way of listening.. I'm not going to defend my point of view here anymore.. I'm telling you what I think and what I use for a basis for getting there .. I don't expect that you would get everything.. but some people do.. .. my comments must be for them and not you .. just avoid me like the plague .. unless you get some cheap thrill out of trying to have a debate .. we can do that but inbox me with a message before hand so I won't think that you'r mind is really that incapable of understanding the words that are coming out of my mouth.. the text is right here for anyone ot see.. they can go back and search my threads .. but as far as this other crap goes you and everyone else can just shove it.. I'm going to say my piece .. you don't like it .. fine say yo 2 cents n move da fuck on
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #153
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
Your putting Pepper, extra salt, and some other crazy s*&t in your batter then. lol
these so called "clues" don't back up your theory at all. their illconceived.
This does not prove that he is a senju.


Plus tsunade was only a second choice as hokage the first choice was Jiraiya
and as far as we know he was no senju, so that puts a hole in that "clue".

When you assume thats all it is an assumption. We are all naruto fans and kishi is a fuguritive guy everything he does is symbolic and as his fans we should know that.

And what about Yugito he was not related to the Raikage that puts another hole in that senju / jinchuuriki=kage relative theroy.

at this stage all we can do is assume, but make educated guesses don't just pull crackpot theories out of your ass. ( no offense).

I was talking about the two tailed cat I thought Yugito was her name.. maybe not .. btu seeing as to how there is the biju kage relationshipo thing I thought she might be his girl or something
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #154
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
OMG dude what are you 12.. I'm not gonna explain my train of logic to you again it's right fuckin g there in plain English.. your problem is you're trying to make my thoughts fit your own and it's just not working .. your brain and your mouth play marco polo wit each other a lot.. either that or you have no way of listening.. I'm not going to defend my point of view here anymore.. I'm telling you what I think and what I use for a basis for getting there .. I don't expect that you would get everything.. but some people do.. .. my comments must be for them and not you .. just avoid me like the plague .. unless you get some cheap thrill out of trying to have a debate .. we can do that but inbox me with a message before hand so I won't think that you'r mind is really that incapable of understanding the words that are coming out of my mouth.. the text is right here for anyone ot see.. they can go back and search my threads .. but as far as this other crap goes you and everyone else can just shove it.. I'm going to say my piece .. you don't like it .. fine say yo 2 cents n move da fuck on

Way to...not prove anything he said wrong and just cry like a pansy about him disagreeing with you...?
Miburo is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (06-17-2010), SirBenoit (06-17-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #155
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
OMG dude what are you 12.. I'm not gonna explain my train of logic to you again it's right fuckin g there in plain English.. your problem is you're trying to make my thoughts fit your own and it's just not working .. your brain and your mouth play marco polo wit each other a lot.. either that or you have no way of listening.. I'm not going to defend my point of view here anymore.. I'm telling you what I think and what I use for a basis for getting there .. I don't expect that you would get everything.. but some people do.. .. my comments must be for them and not you .. just avoid me like the plague .. unless you get some cheap thrill out of trying to have a debate .. we can do that but inbox me with a message before hand so I won't think that you'r mind is really that incapable of understanding the words that are coming out of my mouth.. the text is right here for anyone ot see.. they can go back and search my threads .. but as far as this other crap goes you and everyone else can just shove it.. I'm going to say my piece .. you don't like it .. fine say yo 2 cents n move da fuck on
You're acting like your fallacious, inept, terrible, just plain stupid non-logic is something that is "too advanced" for most people to get, and that you're some kind of visionary.

"STOP TRYING TO MAKE MY THOUGHTS FIT YOUR OWN!" That's not what I'm doing. Unless you mean trying to think about your arguments in an intelligent, logical manner, that's not at all what I'm doing. I'm pointing out flaws in your reasoning. Logic is universal, it's not different from argument to argument. Any theory that can be proven through evidence and argument is based on valid logic. Many of the very theories you present are entirely plausible. YOU JUST DON'T MAKE VALID ARGUMENTS FOR THEM. People like Veng can actually use evidence and logic to make the same theories you say actually seem plausible because he uses VALID EVIDENCE AND LOGIC.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #156
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Way to...not prove anything he said wrong and just cry like a pansy about him disagreeing with you...?

nah man I'm over it this dude has been ridding my nuts for da longest .. just tired of being civil about it
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #157
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
You're acting like your fallacious, inept, terrible, just plain stupid non-logic is something that is "too advanced" for most people to get, and that you're some kind of visionary.

"STOP TRYING TO MAKE MY THOUGHTS FIT YOUR OWN!" That's not what I'm doing. Unless you mean trying to think about your arguments in an intelligent, logical manner, that's not at all what I'm doing. I'm pointing out flaws in your reasoning. Logic is universal, it's not different from argument to argument. Any theory that can be proven through evidence and argument is based on valid logic. Many of the very theories you present are entirely plausible. YOU JUST DON'T MAKE VALID ARGUMENTS FOR THEM. People like Veng can actually use evidence and logic to make the same theories you say actually seem plausible because he uses VALID EVIDENCE AND LOGIC.

ok well when you come here simple thing to do would be overlook my post and go right to his .. problem solved since he speaks your language
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #158
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
ok well when you come here simple thing to do would be overlook my post and go right to his .. problem solved since he speaks your language
Being the overcompetitive bastard I am, I just love pulling people down from the pedestals they put themselves on without basis. And in your mind you are apparently GRAND-HIGH EMPEROR OF SMART! It's like dangling your keys in front of a house-burgler. You're just asking for it.

And in a case like yours, where I'm dealing with someone SO stupid that conventional breaking down of all of his logic is not enough to "dethrone" the guy within his own fucked up mind, I can settle for making it apparent to anyone ELSE with a brain that you're a fucking retard.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #159
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Being the overcompetitive bastard I am, I just love pulling people down from the pedestals they put themselves on without basis. And in your mind you are apparently GRAND-HIGH EMPEROR OF SMART! It's like dangling your keys in front of a house-burgler. You're just asking for it.

And in a case like yours, where I'm dealing with someone SO stupid that conventional breaking down of all of his logic is not enough to "dethrone" the guy within his own fucked up mind, I can settle for making it apparent to anyone ELSE with a brain that you're a fucking retard.
I got you buddy.. well have a good one it's been fun
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #160
Mack2128
Naruto Aficionado
 
Mack2128's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DC
Age: 25
Posts: 79
Thanks: 55
Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts
Mack2128 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Except that this is not what this is about. Kushina being a previous Jink for the Kyuubi DOES make sense. But HR made the argument for it when there was no evidence to back it up, and he couldn't make any kind of decent argument, yet he states every theory he has as "MANGA FACT!" Now he's here acting like HIS ARGUMENTS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!! Which they weren't. The theory was proven true, his arguments proved nothing.

Need I say it again? The THEORY and the ARGUMENT FOR IT are not one and the same. The THEORY of Kushina being a previous Jink is logical and plausible, given the right argument. HR's arguments are so incredibly bad that he only makes people doubt what he thinks is true more.
Ok, listen, I am not talking about HR or his argument to back up his claim. Assume that someone else made this thread and said, "hey, does anyone think that Naruto could be a senju?" Im more focused on the possibility than what HR said to be honest with you. All im saying is this manga was created by someone other than us, therefore he can do whatever he wants with the outcome and it's characters. Basically im saying this, even though there aren't FACTS, it could still be a possibility, period.
Mack2128 is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #161
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack2128 View Post
Ok, listen, I am not talking about HR or his argument to back up his claim. Assume that someone else made this thread and said, "hey, does anyone think that Naruto could be a senju?" Im more focused on the possibility than what HR said to be honest with you. All im saying is this manga was created by someone other than us, therefore he can do whatever he wants with the outcome and it's characters. Basically im saying this, even though there aren't FACTS, it could still be a possibility, period.
there is a possibility that someoen is going to fight someoen who is magically sick again ..it's hppened before.. oro and itachi and kimmimarro all had mystery illnesses.. so there is a chance that someoen else will show up with one as well.. and even tho I have laid out these are the things as to the reason that I (that's me and no one else ) believes it using these clues.. then it's an awe no way type thing .. I use themes and context clues that I pick up on from the story.. like with the Kushina thing.. the reason I came to the conclusion of her being the jink was because the way kishi kept drawing her hair and Naruto mistook her for the fox.. that was enough for me to see where things were going.. others needed this last issue to come to that conclusion.. but because of how i got to my answer I'm wrong

what if I told you 2+2 is 4
no it's not 1+3 is
no you're both wrong 1+1+1+1
no you all are 4+0 is.. but does that stop any of those from being correct.. but they all got to the same answer on a different path.. they all saw something different
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #162
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack2128 View Post
Ok, listen, I am not talking about HR or his argument to back up his claim. Assume that someone else made this thread and said, "hey, does anyone think that Naruto could be a senju?" Im more focused on the possibility than what HR said to be honest with you. All im saying is this manga was created by someone other than us, therefore he can do whatever he wants with the outcome and it's characters. Basically im saying this, even though there aren't FACTS, it could still be a possibility, period.
That's just it, though. There ARE facts. They don't go out and say "NARUTO IS OF THE SENJU LINEAGE," but if you use actual manga facts, combined with valid trains of logic, there IS evidence for Naruto possibly being Senju. That's not what this is about. This topic is about HR's inability to make a decent argument, and why having the theory proven true does not mean that he was right, because his arguments are NOT based on facts, and the justification he uses for things is DIFFERENT than what Kishi uses.

Oh, and at HR's "x = 4" logic:

No, it's more like you saying "6+7 = FOUR!" then having Kishi say "2 + 2 = 4" then you saying "SEE I WAS RIGHT! FOUR IS THE ANSWER!"
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 06-17-2010 at 07:14 PM.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #163
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
oro... had mystery illnesses..
WHAT?? No he didn't. What the fuck are you smoking? When he was in agony and searching for Tsunade it's because the 3rd severed the arms of his soul and his own arms were rotting away.
kael03 is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #164
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
That's just it, though. There ARE facts. They don't go out and say "NARUTO IS OF THE SENJU LINEAGE," but if you use actual manga facts, combined with valid trains of logic, there IS evidence for Naruto possibly being Senju. That's not what this is about. This topic is about HR's inability to make a decent argument, and why having the theory proven true does not mean that he was right, because his arguments are NOT based on facts, and the justification he uses for things is DIFFERENT than what Kishi uses.

Oh, and at HR's "x = 4" logic:

No, it's more like you saying "6+7 = FOUR!" then having Kishi say "2 + 2 = 4" then you saying "SEE I WAS RIGHT! FOUR IS THE ANSWER!"
If that's how you and others see it fine there's nothing I can do to change that so I'm leaving it be.. my sister doesn't understand my little nephew all the time but he makes perfect sence what he's saying to me .. I knwo when he wants a snack and when he is asking to go to the restroom or needs some water .. .. everyone isn't going to understand you all the time and I'm ok with that
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #165
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
WHAT?? No he didn't. What the fuck are you smoking? When he was in agony and searching for Tsunade it's because the 3rd severed the arms of his soul and his own arms were rotting away.
said mystery cause I just knew he couldn't use his arms .. don't know what caused the rest of him to shut down
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! sean77215 Naruto Manga 456 10-14-2010 10:49 PM
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers Emissary of Justice Naruto Manga 177 06-03-2010 05:03 AM
Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. Dagoro Naruto Manga 502 06-26-2009 11:03 AM
Naruto English Dubbed Episode uzumaki619 Naruto Anime 2 03-24-2009 04:16 AM
437 Predictions Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 1030 02-27-2009 03:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.