Microsoft Office 2010 Final Pro MSDN x32+x64+Activation
Microsoft Office 2010 Final Pro MSDN x64
Full and Final MSDN Version
Made for Huge Companies
Its the Best and Expensive version
This is pre-release software, so please read the following to get an idea of the risks and key things you need to know before you try the Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta.
Protect your PC and data. Be sure to back up your data and please donâ€™t test Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta on your primary home or business PC.
Uninstall any previous versions of Microsoft Office. We highly recommend that previous versions of Microsoft Office be removed from your test machine before installing Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta.
Technical details/updates. Before installing the Beta please read the Release Notes.
Keep up with the news. You can keep up with general technical information and news by participating in the Microsoft Office 2010 Forum (on TechNet) and reading the Microsoft Office 2010 Team Blog.
Keep your PC updated. Be sure to turn on automatic updates in Windows Update in case we publish updates for the Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta.
Microsoft Partners. Learn more about Office Professional Plus 2010 on the Microsoft Partner Portal.
Hereâ€™s what you need to have*:
Internet access. Internet access (to download Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta and get updates)
A PC with these minimum recommended specifications:
* 500 MHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor or higher
* 256 MB of system memory or more
* 3.5 GB of available disk space
* 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
* DVD-R/W Drive
Supported Operating Systems:
* Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit)
* Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
* Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit) with MSXLM 6.0 installed
* Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
* Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
* Terminal Server and windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems) are supported.
Microsoft Office 2010 Final Pro MSDN x86
And NO PASS