How are Karin and Kushina related? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
How are Karin and Kushina related?

Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given. The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...

IMO it's obvious that they're related...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...

Is there a connection between all their names beginning with K...lol.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
dyslexxicon (09-16-2010)

Old 06-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given. The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...

IMO it's obvious that they're related...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...

Because Kushina's chakra is clearly "Dark".

There's virtually no physical feature resemblance, even their hair colors aren't the same. The "hot-cold" part of their personalities is the only similar aspect, they act totally differently in the different phases.

Basically, there's almost no similarity between them as characters. Karin's not even from an area that could potentially be NEAR the Whirlpool Country; she's from the Grass Village, which is LANDLOCKED.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (10-26-2011), goldengod (09-16-2010), Numinous (06-22-2010), platinumrug (06-22-2010), Senkradlol (10-26-2011), TheSixthHokage (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Sori bato, but Kus and Karin arent related at all. They are just sensor type ninja thats all

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #4
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given.
You and HR have a fetish for coming up with fucktard theories with nothing to back them up, don't you?

Quote:
The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...
When did Karin do anything beyond get her ass handed to her and attempt to make herself useful to sasuke by being a sensor? The only times Karin went out of her timid personality were in her thoughts about practically raping Sasuke or if she felt someone else was threatening her desire to rape sasuke.

Quote:
the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...
That chakra she sensed was the fox, genius, NOT Kushina's. The familiarity of the darkness was a hint towards Sasuke's fall to darkness.

Quote:
IMO it's obvious that they're related
It's not obvious and you're logic of getting to that conclusion doesn't exist. They aren't related in any form.

Quote:
...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...
Kishi decided to be odd with eye colors? There doesn't have to be a connection between eye colors. Most of my family has brown eyes and I have gray eyes (no, I'm not adopted, I look too much like my dad)

Quote:
Again, there is no connection.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #5
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03
That chakra she sensed was the fox, genius, NOT Kushina's. The familiarity of the darkness was a hint towards Sasuke's fall to darkness.
This. I didn't know it was possible to be so dense that someone would not understand this.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (10-27-2011), goldengod (09-16-2010), Marlboro (06-22-2010), Senkradlol (10-26-2011), TheSixthHokage (06-22-2010), Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 01:36 AM   #6
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

I think she was most likely referring to the Hachibi's chakra. She felt two type of chakra in Naruto as she most likely sense in KB when they fought. Even if the Hachibi seemed tamed and kindly he is still a demon and his power come from the darkness.

Here's a new question for you. Is Tsunade and the Mizukage related? They are both big breasted woman and are both leader of their village. That should be enough for Batonnoir to create a new stupid thread.

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant

Last edited by MajorStranger; 06-22-2010 at 01:39 AM.
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MajorStranger For This Useful Post:
TheJkid (09-16-2010), Tsuna (06-22-2010), Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 01:44 AM   #7
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

shruiken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Sori bato, but Kus and Karin arent related at all. They are just sensor type ninja thats all
Where has it been said that Kushina was a sensor type ninja?
Old 06-22-2010, 01:49 AM   #8
batonnoir
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Because Kushina's chakra is clearly "Dark".

There's virtually no physical feature resemblance, even their hair colors aren't the same. The "hot-cold" part of their personalities is the only similar aspect, they act totally differently in the different phases.

Basically, there's almost no similarity between them as characters. Karin's not even from an area that could potentially be NEAR the Whirlpool Country; she's from the Grass Village, which is LANDLOCKED.
Kushini has red hair...Karin has red hair

Kushina's hair is straight when calm wild when not calm...Karin's hair is straight on one side and wild on the other.

The shape of the face, eyes, and the noses are identical in most drawings. The mouths are always different because Karin has never had a peaceful smile on her face...she's always mad or tense.

I get what you're saying about the "dark", but Naruto has a veritable who's who of chakra floating around inside of him (including the foxes, which should overshadow all the others), so I'm going to hold my ground on this one.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
Old 06-22-2010, 01:52 AM   #9
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, back up.

You're basing their "possible" relation on the color of their hair?

So I guess that means that everyone in Naruto with same-colored hair are like, cousins or something. Holy shit, you've just cracked the code on Konoha's genealogy.

...I really want to know where you guys come up with this stuff sometimes.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
creative_vengence (09-18-2010), Senkradlol (10-26-2011), Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 02:06 AM   #10
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

They are related because of their hair? I have on thing to say to you... no I'll just show you

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant

Last edited by MajorStranger; 06-22-2010 at 02:07 AM.
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MajorStranger For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-22-2010), creative_vengence (09-18-2010), Ero-Sage (06-22-2010), Gamabunta (10-26-2011), goldengod (09-16-2010), kluang (06-22-2010), melonCHOLiX (06-23-2010), Numinous (06-22-2010), Senkradlol (10-26-2011), TheJkid (09-16-2010), Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 02:52 AM   #11
batonnoir
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Didn't know Kushina was a sensor type..thanks for playing anway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You and HR have a fetish for coming up with fucktard theories with nothing to back them up, don't you?
let's come back to this comment later shall we?

Quote:
When did Karin do anything beyond get her ass handed to her and attempt to make herself useful to sasuke by being a sensor? The only times Karin went out of her timid personality were in her thoughts about practically raping Sasuke or if she felt someone else was threatening her desire to rape sasuke.
Are you trying to prove my points or argue them??? I said per-son-al-li-teee!
I don't know about you...but I haven't seen Kushina fight. She just said that the beat the crap out of her fellow associates that make her angry...just like Karin does

Quote:
That is a logical assumption, but an assumption none the less. That means it's also a fucktard theory. You picked up the popular conclusion...I came up with my own...nuff said.

Quote:
It's not obvious and you're logic of getting to that conclusion doesn't exist. They aren't related in any form.
Seems obvious to me...maybe I'm just smarter than you

Quote:
Kishi decided to be odd with eye colors? There doesn't have to be a connection between eye colors. Most of my family has brown eyes and I have gray eyes (no, I'm not adopted, I look too much like my dad)
Most of the characters in the Manga have normal eye colors...any sober non allergic people in your family have red eyes.? lol

Anyway, the first set of red eyes in the Manga were the sharingan, the next set belonged to a gen-jutsu master, the final set belongs to someone who has only shown abilities that have nothing to do with being able to control a hideout full of captive ninjas...meaning she may have as yet unseen abilities....that's all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorStranger View Post
I think she was most likely referring to the Hachibi's chakra. She felt two type of chakra in Naruto as she most likely sense in KB when they fought. Even if the Hachibi seemed tamed and kindly he is still a demon and his power come from the darkness.

Here's a new question for you. Is Tsunade and the Mizukage related? They are both big breasted woman and are both leader of their village. That should be enough for Batonnoir to create a new stupid thread.
Actually by definition...they are related by big boobs. Stop asking silly questions. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Wait, back up.

You're basing their "possible" relation on the color of their hair?

So I guess that means that everyone in Naruto with same-colored hair are like, cousins or something. Holy shit, you've just cracked the code on Konoha's genealogy.

...I really want to know where you guys come up with this stuff sometimes.
Ummm, you do realize that the only two blonde haired males in the manga are related...and I understand that the one female blonde is related too...that's just what I heard anyway.

edit: ^@Major...I think I'd have to see a dna test on the Kazekage's kids. lol

Unsolved Mysteries.
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye

Last edited by batonnoir; 06-22-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #12
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Most of the characters in the Manga have normal eye colors...any sober non allergic people in your family have red eyes.? lol

Anyway, the first set of red eyes in the Manga were the sharingan, the next set belonged to a gen-jutsu master, the final set belongs to someone who has only shown abilities that have nothing to do with being able to control a hideout full of captive ninjas...meaning she may have as yet unseen abilities....that's all
You forgot Kurenai. She also has red eyes. Does that means she's a closet Uchiha too? *Gasps* The horror!

Quote:
Ummm, you do realize that the only two blonde haired males in the manga are related...and I understand that the one female blonde is related too...that's just what I heard anyway.
Shii is also a male blond. Temari and Yugito are also female blondes. Try again.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
creative_vengence (09-18-2010), Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 07:05 AM   #13
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

hmmmm so Sasuke and Kiba are related since they both have black hair!and Orochimaru is their long lost uncle!GTFOH!

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
creative_vengence (09-18-2010), Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Your thread fails

Karin is only older than Naruto by a few months. Even if she happened to meet Kushina as a new born baby she wouldn't be able to remember her at such a young age. You really need to quit with this bullshit I already discredited the possibility of Karin being Kushina daughter based on her age & Narutos. Karin is from the grass village while Kushina is from whirlpool raised in Konoha & Kurenai is from Konoha.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-22-2010 at 07:14 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #15
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Your thread fails

Karin is only older than Naruto by a few months. Even if she happened to meet Kushina as a new born baby she wouldn't be able to remember her at such a young age. You really need to quit with this bullshit I already discredited the possibility of Karin being Kushina daughter based on her age & Narutos. Karin is from the grass village while Kushina is from whirlpool raised in Konoha & Kurenai is from Konoha.
^This should be all that is needed to kill this theory!