How are Karin and Kushina related? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-22-2010, 08:33 AM   #16
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

U cant use color of anything to judge pple's genealogy. It's as stupid as fuck.

Naruto's chakra, she commented was calm, but sensed a dark one (kyuubi definitely).

Nothing abt Kush being sensor

Nothing abt Karin having special chakra.

Nope, they aint related.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #17
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by battonoir
Ummm, you do realize that the only two blonde haired males in the manga are related...and I understand that the one female blonde is related too...that's just what I heard anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous
Shii is also a male blond. Temari and Yugito are also female blondes.
Try harder.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #18
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Threads like this always come up.

It's because usually the artist would draw the character almost the exact same way, thus people who read these mangas start to speculate is character A. is related to character B. by hairstyle and facial features.

People think Obito is Tobi.
People used to think Pain was Minato.
Even people on here thought Karin = Kushina for some weird reason.

Until Manga confirms Kushina and Karin related. Then yeah. But as of now. No. Just because they both got red hair doesn't mean they're related. It's just the way Kishi drew them.

Same with Naruto, Yahiko, Tsuande's brother and Kankuro
Izuna and Sasuke
Kushina and Sakura <-- I hope this right here doesn't lead to bullshit theories.

But once again. Kushina and Karin are not related, until manga proves otherwise.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:11 PM   #19
MGS3-SS
Your momma

MGS3-SS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorStranger View Post
They are related because of their hair? I have on thing to say to you... no I'll just show you

Their pubic hair are the same color.
MGS3-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MGS3-SS For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-16-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #20
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You and HR have a fetish for coming up with fucktard theories with nothing to back them up, don't you?

When did Karin do anything beyond get her ass handed to her and attempt to make herself useful to sasuke by being a sensor? The only times Karin went out of her timid personality were in her thoughts about practically raping Sasuke or if she felt someone else was threatening her desire to rape sasuke.

That chakra she sensed was the fox, genius, NOT Kushina's. The familiarity of the darkness was a hint towards Sasuke's fall to darkness.

It's not obvious and you're logic of getting to that conclusion doesn't exist. They aren't related in any form.

Kishi decided to be odd with eye colors? There doesn't have to be a connection between eye colors. Most of my family has brown eyes and I have gray eyes (no, I'm not adopted, I look too much like my dad)

Again, there is no connection.
you can't keep my name out your fuckin mouth.. I post theories that have some basis in the manga ..this is completely outlandish
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #21
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you can't keep my name out your fuckin mouth.. I post theories that have some basis in the manga ..this is completely outlandish
There is no basis that Tsunade is related to Naruto in ANY way. And due to that lack of a connection, there is no basis for Naruto being Senju.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #22
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

They'r not related, because Karin is a failure and Kushina is ultra badass. If anything, they are polar opposites.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #23
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

If every character with "the same" features in any physical trait were related, 90% of the characters in the manga would be related.

Characters with "Blonde" hair:
Naruto
Minato
Tsunade
Temari
Ino
Inoichi
Shiho
Deidara
Yugito
Shii
Killer Bee
Raikage
Yagura
Omoi
Samui

Characters with "Red" hair:
Kushina
Gaara
Sasori
Mei
Karin
Roshi
Karui
Nagato (how in the hell did I forget him?)

Just between those, when you factor in actual blood relations, if every character with "the same color hair" were related, virtually every character in the manga could be related to each other. Add "brown" hair and "black" hair into the equation, suddenly everyone is related to every Uchiha and Hyuuga. See why you can never use hair color as a judge?

Last edited by AOTKorby; 06-22-2010 at 07:10 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #24
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
There is no basis that Tsunade is related to Naruto in ANY way. And due to that lack of a connection, there is no basis for Naruto being Senju.
Ok it was just a topic of discussion..

Naruto calls Tsunade granny
she's old enough to be a grandma
the convo between her and jiraya about him not having kids and her silence leads to the possibility that she did have kids I admit it's a stretch but not a totally outlandish one.

The Uchiha is a brand of the manga and so is Senju.. the manga is called Naruto for gods sake.. why even bring up the whole senju thing and not have him related to them...
he has the sage's body,

it has been shown that the senju are the ones in power and the hokage mountain is shown to see who they are.. Minato is up there and so is Tsunade in all the instances where the senju were refrenced and the mountain was shown it can be concluded that there are senju up there besides the first and second hokage.. if not why not just name those two as they have been named personally before

the definition of what senju means is to be ithe decendants of the second son which had the body powers of the sage.. Naruto has the body power of the sage

there is evidence to the point all thru the manga and you can not believe it if you want ..but he fact is the possibility remains..
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #25
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Tsunade=Naruto's grandma
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #26
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

/facepalm
Do we have to keep doing this?

Quote:
Ok it was just a topic of discussion..
Discussion that you wouldn't listen to anyone that proved you wrong, claiming that we weren't smart enough to follow your logic.

Quote:
Naruto calls Tsunade granny
He called Jiraya "Ero-Senin". He called Hinata weird because of her behavior around him. He calls Lee "Fuzzy Brows". It's a nickname because of his blunt personality. That's all.

Quote:
she's old enough to be a grandma
But not old enough to be HIS grandma. FFS I already gave you a timeline that led to the conclusion she was around 13 when Minato was born.

Quote:
the convo between her and jiraya about him not having kids and her silence leads to the possibility that she did have kids I admit it's a stretch but not a totally outlandish one.
Ever stop to think that the silence was because she lost Dan before they had a chance to start a family?

Quote:
The Uchiha is a brand of the manga and so is Senju.. the manga is called Naruto for gods sake..
Because he's a brand of the manga and the main character. That's a no-brainer

Quote:
why even bring up the whole senju thing and not have him related to them...
The Senju were brought up to explain the origins of the "Will of Fire" philosophy. Naruto has been told he's the embodiment of that philosophy

Quote:
he has the sage's body,
He was shown to have the seal used by the sage to seal the 10 tails in his body. Also, it wasn't complete.

Quote:
it has been shown that the senju are the ones in power and the hokage mountain is shown to see who they are..
The Senju helped found Konoha. The first used his unique Moton jutsu to create the village itself. He and his brother were the first leaders of Konoha, and to memorialize them they made the Mt Rushmore of Konoha.

Quote:
Minato is up there
Because it's called "Kage Mountain" and he was Hokage.

Quote:
and so is Tsunade
Again, she's Hokage and it's Kage Mountain

Quote:
in all the instances where the senju were refrenced and the mountain was shown
Again, the Senju helped found Konoha and the first 2 leaders were Senju so it's a memorial of sorts.

Quote:
it can be concluded that there are senju up there besides the first and second hokage..
No shit, we know Tsunade is Senju because she's been stated to be the 1st's granddaughter and the 2nd's grandniece.

Quote:
if not why not just name those two as they have been named personally before
Read above, Tsunade is the only confirmed Senju. And we've already been over that it's physically impossible for her to be related to Naruto (too young to be Minato/Kushina's mother, and Kushina's from a different village)

Quote:
the definition of what senju means is to be ithe decendants of the second son which had the body powers of the sage..
Not all of the Senju had the power of the younger son. They're a clan in that they followed his "Will of Fire" philosophy.

Quote:
Naruto has the body power of the sage
This has never been stated. And if you go with the seal, again it was the seal used by the sage to contain the 10 tails within him.

Quote:
there is evidence to the point all thru the manga and you can not believe it if you want ..but he fact is the possibility remains..
The evidence you try to use is circumstantial at best, and interpretive.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-26-2011)
Old 06-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #27
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
/facepalm
Do we have to keep doing this?

Discussion that you wouldn't listen to anyone that proved you wrong, claiming that we weren't smart enough to follow your logic.

He called Jiraya "Ero-Senin". He called Hinata weird because of her behavior around him. He calls Lee "Fuzzy Brows". It's a nickname because of his blunt personality. That's all.

But not old enough to be HIS grandma. FFS I already gave you a timeline that led to the conclusion she was around 13 when Minato was born.

Ever stop to think that the silence was because she lost Dan before they had a chance to start a family?

Because he's a brand of the manga and the main character. That's a no-brainer

The Senju were brought up to explain the origins of the "Will of Fire" philosophy. Naruto has been told he's the embodiment of that philosophy

He was shown to have the seal used by the sage to seal the 10 tails in his body. Also, it wasn't complete.

The Senju helped found Konoha. The first used his unique Moton jutsu to create the village itself. He and his brother were the first leaders of Konoha, and to memorialize them they made the Mt Rushmore of Konoha.

Because it's called "Kage Mountain" and he was Hokage.

Again, she's Hokage and it's Kage Mountain

Again, the Senju helped found Konoha and the first 2 leaders were Senju so it's a memorial of sorts.

No shit, we know Tsunade is Senju because she's been stated to be the 1st's granddaughter and the 2nd's grandniece.

Read above, Tsunade is the only confirmed Senju. And we've already been over that it's physically impossible for her to be related to Naruto (too young to be Minato/Kushina's mother, and Kushina's from a different village)

Not all of the Senju had the power of the younger son. They're a clan in that they followed his "Will of Fire" philosophy.

This has never been stated. And if you go with the seal, again it was the seal used by the sage to contain the 10 tails within him.

The evidence you try to use is circumstantial at best, and interpretive.

No one proved me wrong because the converse of my theory hasn't been made manga fact

the timeline you gave is just one of many, there is too much left to chance so until the missing pieces are given the possibility still remains and yea Naruto has a habit of giving people nick names

true it could have been a thought about Dan and not having a family with him.. but hey we don't know if she moved on had another lover or what .. there is too much that hasn't been revealed .. so yet again the possibility remains

We didn't need the Senju to explain the will of fire.. Sarutobi had already established it as love and protection of the village Asuma further explained it as the future generations and countless others as leaving the future to the next generation.HTe Senju were added to show this rivalry between two great famillies and how Naruto and sasuke's battle will be a deciding factor for this eon's long feud

Yes we know the first and second are on the mountain with Tsunade.. but my point is why go thru the trouble of placing Minato and Sarutobi in that group by showing the picture when it would have been less space and more specific to just say first and second Hokage

yes Tsunade has been confirmed Senju.. it is unknown whether or not Sarutobi and Minato are Senju or not or have any relation to them thru blood or marriage hell for all we know Sarutobi could have married the second hokage's daughter

the seal was shown true enough .. but why the sage body aura.. him looking that way has some significance other than it being part of the seal you and a lot of other people believe that it was just the seal being completed or whatever.. I saw it differently .. once the fox's power came inside of him he gained the sage's body and after that he locked the fox back up using the seal.. when we were shown him unlocking the seal it was just the key .. and when he locked the fox back up it was showing the key and the seal

No one said all the Senju had the power of the younger son.. but to be a Senju all you need to be is a descendant of the younger son .. and we know he had the sage's body.. Naruto has the sage's body.. this to me equals SENJU.. I know you think other wise but this is what leads me to lean toward him being Senju

and another note.. you and many other seem to think that senju equates to will of fire philosophy.. yea that's a part of it .. but to me it means an actual family will of fire to me is just a family motto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Nagato and Karin both have the exact same shade of red hair. They're not related.

We need proof. Karin is from where? The design looks like hidden grass, but I'm unsure.

Kushina is from the Whirlpool but eventually migrated to Konoha. They both have red hair, which are completely different shades from each other (so the attempt at get-go isn't all that sound since it is the basis for the assumption).

I'm having trouble linking the two. There's nothing really connecting them.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

My turn...again

Quote:
No one proved me wrong because the converse of my theory hasn't been made manga fact
This statement proves yourself wrong because your theory hasn't been made manga fact.

Quote:
the timeline you gave is just one of many, there is too much left to chance so until the missing pieces are given the possibility still remains and yea Naruto has a habit of giving people nick names
The timeline I gave was based on information given during the series. I can delve deeper if you'd like with more branches and detailes.

Quote:
true it could have been a thought about Dan and not having a family with him.. but hey we don't know if she moved on had another lover or what .. there is too much that hasn't been revealed .. so yet again the possibility remains
If she had moved on, she wouldn't have been so staggered by Orochimaru's proposal to resurrect her brother and Dan.

Quote:
We didn't need the Senju to explain the will of fire..
I said the Senju were added to give an ORIGIN to the Will of Fire. Which is the philosophy of the younger son (we know already the Senju were descended from the second son)

Quote:
Sarutobi had already established it as love and protection of the village Asuma further explained it as the future generations and countless others as leaving the future to the next generation.
Sarutobi was explaining what the "Will of Fire" was so readers knew what the hell he was talking about.

Quote:
HTe Senju were added to show this rivalry between two great famillies and how Naruto and sasuke's battle will be a deciding factor for this eon's long feud
The battle is between ideals. Uchiha descended from the First son, who's philosophy was "might" to protect. Naruto is representing the Senju because of his unwavering dedication to the "Will of Fire" philosophy, which started with the 2nd son who stated that "love" was needed to protect.

Quote:
Yes we know the first and second are on the mountain with Tsunade.. but my point is why go thru the trouble of placing Minato and Sarutobi in that group by showing the picture when it would have been less space and more specific to just say first and second Hokage
Are you really that dense? The mountain is a memorial for each Hokage. The Hokages all followed the "Will of Fire" when leading the village.

Quote:
yes Tsunade has been confirmed Senju.. it is unknown whether or not Sarutobi and Minato are Senju or not or have any relation to them thru blood or marriage hell for all we know Sarutobi could have married the second hokage's daughter
Sarutobi is NOT Senju. His surname isn't Senju, so that throws out your theory. Minato is 2 away from Sarutobi, and his surname isn't Senju.

Quote:
the seal was shown true enough .. but why the sage body aura.. him looking that way has some significance other than it being part of the seal you and a lot of other people believe that it was just the seal being completed or whatever.. I saw it differently .. once the fox's power came inside of him he gained the sage's body and after that he locked the fox back up using the seal.. when we were shown him unlocking the seal it was just the key .. and when he locked the fox back up it was showing the key and the seal
The point of view was the fox's. He saw the seal and knew it to be the Sage's seal.

Quote:
No one said all the Senju had the power of the younger son.. but to be a Senju all you need to be is a descendant of the younger son .. and we know he had the sage's body.. Naruto has the sage's body.. this to me equals SENJU.. I know you think other wise but this is what leads me to lean toward him being Senju
Again, what we saw was the SEAL the sage created, not his body. Minato most likely stumbled over the seal when he was determining how to create a way to seal the bijuus after he learned of Madara's plans during the 3rd war.

Quote:
and another note.. you and many other seem to think that senju equates to will of fire philosophy.. yea that's a part of it .. but to me it means an actual family will of fire to me is just a family motto
We've been trying to explain that when Madara said he saw Senju in Naruto, he saw the Will of Fire. This final battle we're being led to is a battle of philosophies: Uchiha "might" vs Senju "love" and the most powerful representatives of those philosophies are Sasuke and Naruto (who is committed to saving Sasuke no matter what)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #30
melonCHOLiX
Genin

melonCHOLiX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...
That's called being a female. Notice Sakura, Ino and Tsunade are like this too?

Anyways, I agree with what everyone else is saying. Hair colour =/= relation. That's like saying I'm related to every single light brown haired person in the world. There's only so many hair colours you can pick before it starts getting ridiculous.

OH GOD KARIN HAS GLASSES. SURELY SHE'S RELATED TO KABUTO!?