It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #241
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Naruto being Senju is speculation, not fact. lol
Anyone who inherits the will of fire isn't automatically Senju.
Yes, it does.
ninjalostboy95 is offline  


Old 06-22-2010, 08:45 PM   #242
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Inheriting the will of fire is not what I'm basing Naruto being Senju on .. I'm basing it off
the younger son had the sage's body and his descendants are called Senju.. Naruto has the sage's body.. thus making him Senju

Madara drew parallels between Naruto and Sasuke Sasuke hatred Uchiha and the other side is Naruto fire Senju

kishi brought the Senju into play in the story to show a long standing feud that will be decided by Naruto vs Sasuke

for this to happen Naruto must be Senju
Where does it say that Naruto has the Sage's body? Just because Naruto inherited the Will of Fire, and Sasuke is an Uchiha doesn't mean everyone who ISN'T Uchiha IS Senju. Including Naruto. Until the Manga states clearly that Naruto IS Senju, then this argument isn't worth debating.
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #243
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Education = Gaining more knowledge and skill. Not gaining intelligence.

Enlightenment = Coming to a revelation that gives new knowledge that could not be attained without the revelation. You are not becoming more intelligent in any way.

It's not "choosing your words" if what I say is exactly what you implied based on valid logic.
how can becoming aware of things that you had not previously been aware of make you not gain intelligence. and if education wasn't important then we wouldn't make a big deal of people being doctors you can have all the medical knowledge you want but without being educated as in knowledge skill and experience then you can't be a doctor.. that's what it means to be educate.. if not then we would just call it knowledge .. life experience has been deemed an education because you learn and use what you learn


take your logic and return to Vulcan
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #244
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Where does it say that Naruto has the Sage's body? Just because Naruto inherited the Will of Fire, and Sasuke is an Uchiha doesn't mean everyone who ISN'T Uchiha IS Senju. Including Naruto. Until the Manga states clearly that Naruto IS Senju, then this argument isn't worth debating.
it didn't say it I saw it with my own eyes and if it's not worth debating then don't

sorry for the double post
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #245
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Intelligence isn't "Knowledge". Intelligence is how you use the knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
it didn't say it I saw it with my own eyes and if it's not worth debating then don't

sorry for the double post
The reason that the SOSP's "Body" showed up was because of the Seal.....I've said that many times already.
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"

Last edited by BLOOD_GOD; 06-22-2010 at 08:53 PM.
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #246
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,693
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
The reason that the SOSP's "Body" showed up was because of the Seal.....I've said that many times already.
As have I, but that fact hasn't sunk in apparently.
kael03 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #247
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Intelligence isn't "Knowledge". Intelligence is how you use the knowledge.



The reason that the SOSP's "Body" showed up was because of the Seal.....I've said that many times already.
you say it was because of the seal and I say it was because of him absorbing the fox's chakra.. and since he was done doing what he came there to do the seal re-appeared so he could lock it back.....see we believe two different things
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #248
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

It was because of the Kyuubi chakra because Minato didnt have the body of the So6P.
ninjalostboy95 is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #249
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you say it was because of the seal and I say it was because of him absorbing the fox's chakra.. and since he was done doing what he came there to do the seal re-appeared so he could lock it back.....see we believe two different things
Naruto absorbed the Kyuubi's chakra in which activated the seal. The activation of the seal is what caused the "appearance" of the Sage to show. The seal and technique belonged to the Sage. It had nothing to do with Naruto gaining the Sage's body.
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #250
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

ohhh my bad then.
ninjalostboy95 is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #251
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Naruto absorbed the Kyuubi's chakra in which activated the seal. The activation of the seal is what caused the "appearance" of the Sage to show. The seal and technique belonged to the Sage. It had nothing to do with Naruto gaining the Sage's body.
well at least we are in agreement that him taking on the fox's chakra is what activated the seal.. where we differ is you believe the neclace and aura were a part of the seal and that the seal was the same as the one used by the Sage to seal the juubi and that since the manga said it was still in use today that this is what Minato left to naruto to deal with the fox

I believe that the chakra itself is what caused the sage like aura and not the seal itself
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #252
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
well at least we are in agreement that him taking on the fox's chakra is what activated the seal.. where we differ is you believe the neclace and aura were a part of the seal and that the seal was the same as the one used by the Sage to seal the juubi and that since the manga said it was still in use today that this is what Minato left to naruto to deal with the fox

I believe that the chakra itself is what caused the sage like aura and not the seal itself
The necklace, tomes, and everything WAS part of the seal, and the "Aura" was the Kyuubi's chakra surrounding him until he locked the seal.

Yes, It's still in use today, and yes it was what Minato left behind, obviously, but I believe it was what Minato left behind to Naruto to be able to perfect "That Jutsu". Minato knew Naruto could be his successor and also knew that Naruto would need the chakra reserve of the Kyuubi to help him perfect "that jutsu".
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #253
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
The necklace, tomes, and everything WAS part of the seal, and the "Aura" was the Kyuubi's chakra surrounding him until he locked the seal.

Yes, It's still in use today, and yes it was what Minato left behind, obviously, but I believe it was what Minato left behind to Naruto to be able to perfect "That Jutsu". Minato knew Naruto could be his successor and also knew that Naruto would need the chakra reserve of the Kyuubi to help him perfect "that jutsu".
cool but as I said I see the neklace and tomes as part of the chakra combining with Naruto ..I just think that if it was part of the seal it's effect of gaining the sage aura would have been mentioned.. but then again maybe not you could be right we'll just have to wait till the story develops a bit further to really find out ..

Oh and if you want to rag on me go to the misc section and flame me up as much as possible.. I made it just for all my haters so they can get stuff off their chest
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:32 PM   #254
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
cool but as I said I see the neklace and tomes as part of the chakra combining with Naruto ..I just think that if it was part of the seal it's effect of gaining the sage aura would have been mentioned.. but then again maybe not you could be right we'll just have to wait till the story develops a bit further to really find out ..

Oh and if you want to rag on me go to the misc section and flame me up as much as possible.. I made it just for all my haters so they can get stuff off their chest
If what you think about the necklace is true, it would also be true for the 2 tomes on his shoulder and the tome on his belly, also all of the writing that goes along with the Key to the seal.

Killer Bee asked Naruto what kind of seal he had, and he told him the "Four Element Seal", and he said "Nice workmanship" or something like that. He reacted like that, so that seal has to be top of the line, and if so, then it belonged to Rikudo. Also, Minato was a seal master.
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #255
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
If what you think about the necklace is true, it would also be true for the 2 tomes on his shoulder and the tome on his belly, also all of the writing that goes along with the Key to the seal.

Killer Bee asked Naruto what kind of seal he had, and he told him the "Four Element Seal", and he said "Nice workmanship" or something like that. He reacted like that, so that seal has to be top of the line, and if so, then it belonged to Rikudo. Also, Minato was a seal master.
let me see if i can clarify my stance

Naruto takes on fox's chakra this activates the sage aura and necklace and spiky hair

With his task done at the same time of him obtaining the sage aura the seal re-appears so he can safely lock the fox away from it's chakra I see it as two simultaneous things occurring and not as one
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! sean77215 Naruto Manga 456 10-14-2010 10:49 PM
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers Emissary of Justice Naruto Manga 177 06-03-2010 05:03 AM
Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. Dagoro Naruto Manga 502 06-26-2009 11:03 AM
Naruto English Dubbed Episode uzumaki619 Naruto Anime 2 03-24-2009 04:16 AM
437 Predictions Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 1030 02-27-2009 03:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.