It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #241
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Naruto being Senju is speculation, not fact. lol
Anyone who inherits the will of fire isn't automatically Senju.
Yes, it does.

Old 06-22-2010, 08:45 PM   #242
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Inheriting the will of fire is not what I'm basing Naruto being Senju on .. I'm basing it off
the younger son had the sage's body and his descendants are called Senju.. Naruto has the sage's body.. thus making him Senju

Madara drew parallels between Naruto and Sasuke Sasuke hatred Uchiha and the other side is Naruto fire Senju

kishi brought the Senju into play in the story to show a long standing feud that will be decided by Naruto vs Sasuke

for this to happen Naruto must be Senju
Where does it say that Naruto has the Sage's body? Just because Naruto inherited the Will of Fire, and Sasuke is an Uchiha doesn't mean everyone who ISN'T Uchiha IS Senju. Including Naruto. Until the Manga states clearly that Naruto IS Senju, then this argument isn't worth debating.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
Old 06-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #243
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Education = Gaining more knowledge and skill. Not gaining intelligence.

Enlightenment = Coming to a revelation that gives new knowledge that could not be attained without the revelation. You are not becoming more intelligent in any way.

It's not "choosing your words" if what I say is exactly what you implied based on valid logic.
how can becoming aware of things that you had not previously been aware of make you not gain intelligence. and if education wasn't important then we wouldn't make a big deal of people being doctors you can have all the medical knowledge you want but without being educated as in knowledge skill and experience then you can't be a doctor.. that's what it means to be educate.. if not then we would just call it knowledge .. life experience has been deemed an education because you learn and use what you learn

take your logic and return to Vulcan
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #244
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Where does it say that Naruto has the Sage's body? Just because Naruto inherited the Will of Fire, and Sasuke is an Uchiha doesn't mean everyone who ISN'T Uchiha IS Senju. Including Naruto. Until the Manga states clearly that Naruto IS Senju, then this argument isn't worth debating.
it didn't say it I saw it with my own eyes and if it's not worth debating then don't

sorry for the double post
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #245
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Intelligence isn't "Knowledge". Intelligence is how you use the knowledge.

Quote:
it didn't say it I saw it with my own eyes and if it's not worth debating then don't

sorry for the double post
The reason that the SOSP's "Body" showed up was because of the Seal.....I've said that many times already.

"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"

Last edited by BLOOD_GOD; 06-22-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #246
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The reason that the SOSP's "Body" showed up was because of the Seal.....I've said that many times already.
As have I, but that fact hasn't sunk in apparently.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #247
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Intelligence isn't "Knowledge". Intelligence is how you use the knowledge.

you say it was because of the seal and I say it was because of him absorbing the fox's chakra.. and since he was done doing what he came there to do the seal re-appeared so he could lock it back.....see we believe two different things

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #248
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

It was because of the Kyuubi chakra because Minato didnt have the body of the So6P.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #249
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
you say it was because of the seal and I say it was because of him absorbing the fox's chakra.. and since he was done doing what he came there to do the seal re-appeared so he could lock it back.....see we believe two different things
Naruto absorbed the Kyuubi's chakra in which activated the seal. The activation of the seal is what caused the "appearance" of the Sage to show. The seal and technique belonged to the Sage. It had nothing to do with Naruto gaining the Sage's body.

The Following User Says Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #250
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ohhh my bad then.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #251
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Naruto absorbed the Kyuubi's chakra in which activated the seal. The activation of the seal is what caused the "appearance" of the Sage to show. The seal and technique belonged to the Sage. It had nothing to do with Naruto gaining the Sage's body.
well at least we are in agreement that him taking on the fox's chakra is what activated the seal.. where we differ is you believe the neclace and aura were a part of the seal and that the seal was the same as the one used by the Sage to seal the juubi and that since the manga said it was still in use today that this is what Minato left to naruto to deal with the fox

I believe that the chakra itself is what caused the sage like aura and not the seal itself

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #252
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
well at least we are in agreement that him taking on the fox's chakra is what activated the seal.. where we differ is you believe the neclace and aura were a part of the seal and that the seal was the same as the one used by the Sage to seal the juubi and that since the manga said it was still in use today that this is what Minato left to naruto to deal with the fox

I believe that the chakra itself is what caused the sage like aura and not the seal itself
The necklace, tomes, and everything WAS part of the seal, and the "Aura" was the Kyuubi's chakra surrounding him until he locked the seal.

Yes, It's still in use today, and yes it was what Minato left behind, obviously, but I believe it was what Minato left behind to Naruto to be able to perfect "That Jutsu". Minato knew Naruto could be his successor and also knew that Naruto would need the chakra reserve of the Kyuubi to help him perfect "that jutsu".

Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #253
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
The necklace, tomes, and everything WAS part of the seal, and the "Aura" was the Kyuubi's chakra surrounding him until he locked the seal.

Yes, It's still in use today, and yes it was what Minato left behind, obviously, but I believe it was what Minato left behind to Naruto to be able to perfect "That Jutsu". Minato knew Naruto could be his successor and also knew that Naruto would need the chakra reserve of the Kyuubi to help him perfect "that jutsu".
cool but as I said I see the neklace and tomes as part of the chakra combining with Naruto ..I just think that if it was part of the seal it's effect of gaining the sage aura would have been mentioned.. but then again maybe not you could be right we'll just have to wait till the story develops a bit further to really find out ..

Oh and if you want to rag on me go to the misc section and flame me up as much as possible.. I made it just for all my haters so they can get stuff off their chest

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 09:32 PM   #254
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
cool but as I said I see the neklace and tomes as part of the chakra combining with Naruto ..I just think that if it was part of the seal it's effect of gaining the sage aura would have been mentioned.. but then again maybe not you could be right we'll just have to wait till the story develops a bit further to really find out ..

Oh and if you want to rag on me go to the misc section and flame me up as much as possible.. I made it just for all my haters so they can get stuff off their chest
If what you think about the necklace is true, it would also be true for the 2 tomes on his shoulder and the tome on his belly, also all of the writing that goes along with the Key to the seal.

Killer Bee asked Naruto what kind of seal he had, and he told him the "Four Element Seal", and he said "Nice workmanship" or something like that. He reacted like that, so that seal has to be top of the line, and if so, then it belonged to Rikudo. Also, Minato was a seal master.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #255
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
If what you think about the necklace is true, it would also be true for the 2 tomes on his shoulder and the tome on his belly, also all of the writing that goes along with the Key to the seal.

Killer Bee asked Naruto what kind of seal he had, and he told him the "Four Element Seal", and he said "Nice workmanship" or something like that. He reacted like that, so that seal has to be top of the line, and if so, then it belonged to Rikudo. Also, Minato was a seal master.
let me see if i can clarify my stance

Naruto takes on fox's chakra this activates the sage aura and necklace and spiky hair

With his task done at the same time of him obtaining the sage aura the seal re-appears so he can safely lock the fox away from it's chakra I see it as two simultaneous things occurring and not as one

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread