Show Human Rasengan your katon! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #31
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Show Human Rasengan your katon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you know what .. you guys do what you want but here's why I am so fired up about Naruto .. some very bad things happened in my life in succession.. I lost 3 people very close to me in one tragic accident .. and then shortly after had my father die in my arms .. I was very depressed and someone gave me a few dvd's with Naruto on it and his resolve to never give up is what gave me courage to come out of my depression.. naruto saved my life.. to you guys it's just some dumb manga but Naruto and these characters are my family and gave me something that I had lost that's why I am passionate as i am about these characters and the underlying moral story that it poses

yea I made this thread so people can come rant about me in here and form a little club or what not so I could be left in peace in the main area so I can enjoy the manga i love but thanks you all and have a good one.. you can either keep flaming or close this thread like the other ones
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-22-2010), G (06-23-2010), Mal (06-23-2010), mewmew (07-25-2010), Miburo (06-23-2010), RNB (06-23-2010), Servo (06-23-2010), Shrike (06-23-2010), That1CheezyGuy (09-14-2010), The Madness (10-23-2010), Tsuna (06-23-2010), Tzu Men (06-23-2010), Vengeance (08-15-2010), Vishnu (08-31-2011)

Old 06-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #32
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

If you're looking for pity, you won't get any here. This is the internet, dude, not a group counseling service.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-23-2010), Miburo (06-23-2010), RNB (06-23-2010), Vengeance (08-15-2010), Vishnu (08-31-2011)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #33
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you know what .. you guys do what you want but here's why I am so fired up about Naruto .. some very bad things happened in my life in succession.. I lost 3 people very close to me in one tragic accident .. and then shortly after had my father die in my arms .. I was very depressed and someone gave me a few dvd's with Naruto on it and his resolve to never give up is what gave me courage to come out of my depression.. naruto saved my life.. to you guys it's just some dumb manga but Naruto and these characters are my family and gave me something that I had lost that's why I am passionate as i am about these characters and the underlying moral story that it poses

yea I made this thread so people can come rant about me in here and form a little club or what not so I could be left in peace in the main area so I can enjoy the manga i love but thanks you all and have a good one.. you can either keep flaming or close this thread like the other ones
All of this doesn't explain ridiculous theories and threads like this one.....We all have our life stories...

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (08-15-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #34
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
If you're looking for pity, you won't get any here. This is the internet, dude, not a group counseling service.
wasn't looking for any and the theories arent bullshit some peopel on her actually agree with me and the position i hold .. it's just those opposed to it are in large numbers
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #35
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and they also present their arguments far better than you do. That's a very large part of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #36
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did that seriously happen, bro?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #37
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Did that seriously happen, bro?
yes that seriously happened I have the burn marks to prove when I lost those three peopel and yea it's all true.. I owe my life to this manga cause at one point I was about to give up .. but him not giving up made me come out of it .. this shit means a lot to me
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #38
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
yes that seriously happened I have the burn marks to prove when I lost those three peopel and yea it's all true.. I owe my life to this manga cause at one point I was about to give up .. but him not giving up made me come out of it .. this shit means a lot to me
Cool touching sappy story and all, but regardless of where you go and what you say, people WILL flame you. You just have to fight back harder.....not make another thread in dedication to flaming YOURSELF...or you're just ASKING for it...then people will KEEP flaming on here as well as the main posts and shit.

"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"

Last edited by BLOOD_GOD; 06-23-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #39
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-23-2010), mewmew (07-25-2010), Miburo (06-23-2010), RNB (06-23-2010), Servo (06-23-2010), Shrike (06-23-2010), That1CheezyGuy (09-14-2010), Tzu Men (06-23-2010), Vengeance (08-15-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #40
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh.

You're pretty gay.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-23-2010), RNB (06-23-2010), Servo (06-23-2010), Vengeance (08-15-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #41
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Miburo, LMAO. That's so harsh.

I kind of get it, though. Kinda reminds me of the whole shit that happened when my doc told me I was going blind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-23-2010), RNB (06-23-2010), Servo (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #42
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. You wont get any sympathy here.

2. People die HR. Death lurks near us and how we confront death is how we are remembered as men.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #43
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Yo, that was deep.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-23-2010), Miburo (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #44
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Miburo, LMAO. That's so harsh.

I kind of get it, though. Kinda reminds me of the whole shit that happened when my doc told me I was going blind.
You overused your Susano'o DIDN'T YOU?! :O

Old 06-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #45
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Was the expert medical analysis that you should stop fapping, Kat?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-23-2010), Miburo (06-23-2010), RNB (06-23-2010), Servo (06-23-2010)