How are Karin and Kushina related? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #31
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonCHOLiX View Post
That's called being a female. Notice Sakura, Ino and Tsunade are like this too?

Anyways, I agree with what everyone else is saying. Hair colour =/= relation. That's like saying I'm related to every single light brown haired person in the world. There's only so many hair colours you can pick before it starts getting ridiculous.

OH GOD KARIN HAS GLASSES. SURELY SHE'S RELATED TO KABUTO!?
Or Ishida Uryuu. lolololol
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-26-2011)


Old 06-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #32
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

I was going to take the time to rebuff each of the criticisms to my theory individually...but that would really take too much time.

First of all, even though it's the thread title, I feel I must repeat myself. I have not said that anyone is anyone else's daughter, mother, cousin, uncle or aunt. There is no information to support that. I do however believe that Karin and Kushina are unique individuals who have enough similar traits both physical and personality wise to be of some close relation. I believe this is why someone like Karin was brought into the story and why she still remains. It's as simple as meeting someone who reminds you of someone else...If you believe they might be related you ask a question.

Let me repeat this for the retarded folk...this is a theory. A theory I feel strongly about, but a theory nonetheless.

Regarding the relevance of character appearance in the manga. It goes without saying that physical resemblances are not an absolute indicator, but you would have to be blind, ignorant, or just a complete asshole to fail to acknowledge the obvious family resemblances given to the characters by Kishi. Honestly people, don't ignore the obvious, just to try to make a point...and yes, if another character showed up with pink hair, I would probably assume they were related to Sakura...just to piss you off.

Finally, I know someone will bring up the fact that I used the word obvious early on. If it were obvious...it wouldn't be a theory now would it. Don't be so fast to get sucked in because of a simple word that may have been planted just to set the ranters off. Much love.
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #33
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
I was going to take the time to rebuff each of the criticisms to my theory individually...but that would really take too much time.

First of all, even though it's the thread title, I feel I must repeat myself. I have not said that anyone is anyone else's daughter, mother, cousin, uncle or aunt. There is no information to support that. I do however believe that Karin and Kushina are unique individuals who have enough similar traits both physical and personality wise to be of some close relation. I believe this is why someone like Karin was brought into the story and why she still remains. It's as simple as meeting someone who reminds you of someone else...If you believe they might be related you ask a question.

Let me repeat this for the retarded folk...this is a theory. A theory I feel strongly about, but a theory nonetheless.

Regarding the relevance of character appearance in the manga. It goes without saying that physical resemblances are not an absolute indicator, but you would have to be blind, ignorant, or just a complete asshole to fail to acknowledge the obvious family resemblances given to the characters by Kishi. Honestly people, don't ignore the obvious, just to try to make a point...and yes, if another character showed up with pink hair, I would probably assume they were related to Sakura...just to piss you off.

Finally, I know someone will bring up the fact that I used the word obvious early on. If it were obvious...it wouldn't be a theory now would it. Don't be so fast to get sucked in because of a simple word that may have been planted just to set the ranters off. Much love.
So now you're trying to say that "Kishi gives strong physical resemblance indicators between family members" even though we've already posted plenty of shit that throws that out of the window. Then you say that they do share physical and personality characteristics, even though I've already stated and shown that they don't. THEN you try to say that this was all some cunning plan to send actual, intelligent posters into a frenzy the whole time, and NOT you posting an absolutely retarded theory...
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #34
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So now you're trying to say that "Kishi gives strong physical resemblance indicators between family members" even though we've already posted plenty of shit that throws that out of the window. Then you say that they do share physical and personality characteristics, even though I've already stated and shown that they don't. THEN you try to say that this was all some cunning plan to send actual, intelligent posters into a frenzy the whole time, and NOT you posting an absolutely retarded theory...
Batonnoir needs to just stop wasting our fucking time making us read shit we think is important. PLUS I agreed with you the whole fuckin time.

Thanks Baton. You're a douche cannon. Officially. Licensed too. by fucking Nintendo.
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-23-2010), Vengeance (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #35
01purple
Owlett
 
01purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,563
Thanks: 3,453
Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Seriously, for the topic of this thread, lets just go with

THEY AREN'T.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #36
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Funny thing is Kushina doesn't even really look like Karin besides the red hair. Whats funny is that they are from two entirely different villages. Whats also funny is that their personalities are also not alike in any way shape or form. Whats even more funny is that is Karin seems to have a KG(healing blood) while Kushina isn't even hinted at having such a thing.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-23-2010), Senkradlol (10-26-2011)
Old 06-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #37
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MajorStranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 479
Thanks: 40
Thanked 312 Times in 144 Posts
MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

No more reply beyond this line


[/THREAD]
__________________


Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajorStranger For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #38
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

OK...since you insist...let's look at how you've proved there's no relation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
....There's virtually no physical feature resemblance, even their hair colors aren't the same.
According to you hair color has nothing to do with anything, so why are you using a difference in hair color to prove your point?!? Anyway the majority of their drawings have the same eyes, noses, and head shape. The eyebrows, and mouth are always different because Karin is always mad or trying to be sexy, and Kushina is always shown happy and happily blushing.
Quote:
The "hot-cold" part of their personalities is the only similar aspect, they act totally differently in the different phases.
As do most siblings... but we both know they're not sisters or mother and daughter.
Quote:
Basically, there's almost no similarity between them as characters. Karin's not even from an area that could potentially be NEAR the Whirlpool Country; she's from the Grass Village, which is LANDLOCKED.
You have to admit, that has nothing to do with anything. Jiraiya could conceivably have little "J-Jrs" that he doesn't know about all over Narutoland. Are you suggesting that no one lives outside of the village they were born in?
By the way...where exactly was the Whirlpool Country...I couldn't find it on the maps I was able to find?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
If every character with "the same" features in any physical trait were related, 90% of the characters in the manga would be related.

Characters with "Blonde" hair:
Naruto
Minato
Tsunade
Temari
Ino
Inoichi
Shiho
Deidara
Yugito
Shii
Killer Bee
Raikage
Yagura
Omoi
Samui

Characters with "Red" hair:
Kushina
Gaara
Sasori
Mei
Karin
Roshi
Karui
Nagato (how in the hell did I forget him?)

Just between those, when you factor in actual blood relations, if every character with "the same color hair" were related, virtually every character in the manga could be related to each other. Add "brown" hair and "black" hair into the equation, suddenly everyone is related to every Uchiha and Hyuuga. See why you can never use hair color as a judge?
You are absolutely right! (But I'm not going to ignore an obvious clue either). Even so...here is a fact...There are several different shades of "Blonde" in your list. If you compare the colors..there is very often a close family relationship. i.e yukimaru and Tamari, Gaara and his dad...etc, etc.
PS.
Please don't start me wondering if Gaara is related to Kushina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So now you're trying to say that "Kishi gives strong physical resemblance indicators between family members" even though we've already posted plenty of shit that throws that out of the window. Then you say that they do share physical and personality characteristics, even though I've already stated and shown that they don't. THEN you try to say that this was all some cunning plan to send actual, intelligent posters into a frenzy the whole time, and NOT you posting an absolutely retarded theory...
I'mmabout done on the hole hair color thing...I'll say it like this...The term family resemblance exists because people belonging to the same family tree often share these family similarities.
By the way, I said ranters...you're not ranting are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Batonnoir needs to just stop wasting our fucking time making us read shit we think is important. PLUS I agreed with you the whole fuckin time.

Thanks Baton. You're a douche cannon. Officially. Licensed too. by fucking Nintendo.
You are free to go back to your dissertation on nuclear fission. Since you can't say anything to add or detract from my theory, there's no need for you to continue ranting.

By the way...power to the douche cannon.
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #39
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Only read the thread title, since I knew everything else would either be stupid or people saying the stupid shit is stupid.

To answer the question: They're both in the same crappy manga. I win.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (06-23-2010), platinumrug (06-23-2010), Vengeance (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #40
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
OK...since you insist...let's look at how you've proved there's no relation.

According to you hair color has nothing to do with anything, so why are you using a difference in hair color to prove your point?!? Anyway the majority of their drawings have the same eyes, noses, and head shape. The eyebrows, and mouth are always different because Karin is always mad or trying to be sexy, and Kushina is always shown happy and happily blushing.
As do most siblings... but we both know they're not sisters or mother and daughter.
So basically, you're saying that it's ok for you to base the theory that they're related on the fact that they have similar but not identical hair colors, but I can't point out the BS of both that logic and your evidence because the argument that they don't even share a hair color involves hair color. They DON'T have similar facial structures though. That's the point. Karin's face looks NOTHING like Naruto's. And then you're just admitting that they don't actually have any similarity to their personalities, which was one of your "key points" in your original argument.

Quote:
You have to admit, that has nothing to do with anything. Jiraiya could conceivably have little "J-Jrs" that he doesn't know about all over Narutoland. Are you suggesting that no one lives outside of the village they were born in?
By the way...where exactly was the Whirlpool Country...I couldn't find it on the maps I was able to find?
Well gee, seeing as it's been explicitly stated to NOT EXIST ANYMORE, of course it's not going to be on a map. But which do you think is the more likely general area of THE WHIRLPOOL VILLAGE: in the middle of a continent, or ON THE COAST? Hmm, well, Kushina is stated to have been from, and for a time lived in the Whirlpool Country. Meanwhile, Karin is shown to have been a ninja for the Grass Village back in the time of the Chuunin Exams arc. Moreover, it's implied that the Whirlpool country WAS GONE BEFORE THE KYUUBI ATTACK ANYWAY.

Quote:
You are absolutely right! (But I'm not going to ignore an obvious clue either). Even so...here is a fact...There are several different shades of "Blonde" in your list. If you compare the colors..there is very often a close family relationship. i.e yukimaru and Tamari, Gaara and his dad...etc, etc.
PS.
Please don't start me wondering if Gaara is related to Kushina.
I'mmabout done on the hole hair color thing...I'll say it like this...The term family resemblance exists because people belonging to the same family tree often share these family similarities.
By the way, I said ranters...you're not ranting are you?
Tsunade and Raikage have the exact same hair color: very pale blonde.
Karin's Hair Color =/= Kushina's hair color.

Basically, any way you look at it this logic is completely invalid, and your argument is anything but sound. One, several characters with exactly the same traits in one physical characteristic are not remotely related. Two, NO PART OF YOUR "LOGIC" FOR KARIN BEING RELATED TO KUSHINA IS IN ANY WAY VALID, because there is NO ASPECT of comparison that shows any basis for a "theory" that they're related. Their physical traits aren't similar, their personalities aren't remotely similar, they don't come from the same regions, and most of all: NOTHING HAS BEEN ADDRESSED THAT WOULD RELATE KARIN IN ANY WAY TO NARUTO. DONTCHA THINK THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, IF NARUTO HAD HAD ANY RELATIVES, IT WOULD BE RATHER IMPORTANT!?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #41
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
...Basically, any way you look at it this logic is completely invalid, and your argument is anything but sound. One, several characters with exactly the same traits in one physical characteristic are not remotely related. Two, NO PART OF YOUR "LOGIC" FOR KARIN BEING RELATED TO KUSHINA IS IN ANY WAY VALID, because there is NO ASPECT of comparison that shows any basis for a "theory" that they're related. Their physical traits aren't similar, their personalities aren't remotely similar, they don't come from the same regions, and most of all: NOTHING HAS BEEN ADDRESSED THAT WOULD RELATE KARIN IN ANY WAY TO NARUTO. DONTCHA THINK THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, IF NARUTO HAD HAD ANY RELATIVES, IT WOULD BE RATHER IMPORTANT!?
I never said logic had anything to do with my theory. Not all theories are based on logic...mine are based on assumptions derived from bits of information revealed by the the way things are drawn and what is shown or not shown...and the way thing are written and what is said or not said.

Nonetheless...I get that the only "aspects of comparison" here are highly subjective and as such are virtually impossible to prove or disprove. So in essence, I have pulled a theory out of my ass...and not given anyone enough basis for my theory to squash it with hard facts.

Don't get me wrong...I do still think I'm right...but posting this thread the way I did was pretty um...fucktard.

PS...If Naruto has relatives...Kishi will make us wait for the info just like we've had to wait for every spoonful of information about Naruto's past and family to date.
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #42
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
I never said logic had anything to do with my theory. Not all theories are based on logic...mine are based on assumptions derived from bits of information revealed by the the way things are drawn and what is shown or not shown...and the way thing are written and what is said or not said.
Huuuu what?

What you're doing is not creating a theory but rather making a hypothesis since you don't actually have the evidence to back it up.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-23-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-16-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #43
Flashwind
Chuunin
 
Flashwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 348
Thanks: 16
Thanked 212 Times in 107 Posts
Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

I thought this thread was closed for failure to show intelligence.

If you are reading this, Miburo, please just end our suffering now. I can feel my brain cells slowly dying just from knowing this thread exists.
__________________
"I'd like you to remove your head from your ass, but I don't see that happenin' anytime soon!"
Naruto may be my current favorite, but Yu Yu Hakusho will always reign supreme.
Flashwind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flashwind For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-24-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010), platinumrug (06-23-2010), Vengeance (06-23-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 12:13 AM   #44
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MajorStranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 479
Thanks: 40
Thanked 312 Times in 144 Posts
MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Here's how to force Miburo to close the thread. WARNING EVERYONE, THE FOLLOWING IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!




You will close this thread and then give everything to the hypno toad.
__________________


Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:09 AM   #45
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Was going to close it until ^this guy posted. Now leaving it open out of spite.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-16-2010), KillerNN (06-24-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats the diffrence between a fish and a piano? TrueUCHIHA Naruto Manga 47 06-05-2010 06:05 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.