Hello - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
BeastGanon
Academy Student

BeastGanon is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello

Hi there I am new. I like alot of anime and like the anime Naruto, Bleach, and much more. I registered a few days ago, but never made a introduction thread.

Also, I am a calm person, so I don't get into arguments.
BeastGanon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: Hello

Hi. Welcome to the forums.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #3
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Welcom to the forum.Although,you being a non-argument guy might be a little of a setback here.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
BeastGanon
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Welcom to the forum.Although,you being a non-argument guy might be a little of a setback here.
When I said that I mean I don't argue with people like flame people is what I was saying by calling them dumbass, retard, etc.

Reason I don't want to get into arguments is cause im afraid I might get banned because it seems once you are banned once you are banned forever tho I have never been banned yet from a site.

Last edited by BeastGanon; 06-25-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #5
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

No, the only reason there's so many perm bans is because we've been having some issues lately with bots. If you get banned here, you get three "warning" bans and a grace period before we perm ban you. And we're honestly pretty lenient with the bans unless you do some really retarded shit. You seem pretty down to earth, though, so I don't think that'll be a problem for you.

As for flaming... it happens. A lot.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
BeastGanon
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
No, the only reason there's so many perm bans is because we've been having some issues lately with bots. If you get banned here, you get three "warning" bans and a grace period before we perm ban you. And we're honestly pretty lenient with the bans unless you do some really retarded shit. You seem pretty down to earth, though, so I don't think that'll be a problem for you.

As for flaming... it happens. A lot.

Oh okay thanks. I was worried there when I saw the forum for infractions and bans...Yeah you won't have any problems with me, since im pretty calm all the time hehe, and if I argue it won't be anything like negative.

Stupid question but how do i thank people?

Yeah I know flaming happens alot. From a few sites I go to alot of flaming goes on. What I dislike the most are trolls. They are the worse.

Last edited by BeastGanon; 06-25-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #7
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Underneath someone's posts, where you see all the blue buttons, it should go "quote post", "multi-quote+", "quick reply", and then "thanks". You click that thanks button, and that's it.

There might actually be a post limit for thanking, though... 10 posts, I think? Maybe. I'm not sure.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:56 PM   #8
BeastGanon
Academy Student

Quote:
Underneath someone's posts, where you see all the blue buttons, it should go "quote post", "multi-quote+", "quick reply", and then "thanks". You click that thanks button, and that's it.

There might actually be a post limit for thanking, though... 10 posts, I think? Maybe. I'm not sure.
Yeah seems like it, since I don't see a thank button yet.

Are there any sig and avatar size limitations?
Old 06-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #9
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastGanon
Yeah I know flaming happens alot. From a few sites I go to alot of flaming goes on. What I dislike the most are trolls. They are the worse.
I can't say we're free of trolls, but we're not as bad as some sites out there.

Quote:
Are there any sig and avatar size limitations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
-------------------
7. Signatures and Avatars:

-> Your signature must not stretch the page a lot.
-> Your signature images must not be higher than 350 px (thats all of the images added togather, not individualy). Any other images can go in spoilers. This is how you do a spoiler [spoiler="any title here"] Images, Text or whatever here [/SPOILE] (NOTE: There is an “R” in the last tag the “[/SPOILE], so remember to add that, the only reason I’m not adding the “R” is so I can show you how the tags are supposed to be written, if I added the “R” it would just show how the spoiler looks like when it’s done.)
-> No insults in signatures.
-> Also advertising sites in signatures is prohibited (unless they are things such as Deviantart - Myspace - Your Blog).
Old 06-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #10
BeastGanon
Academy Student

Okay thanks.

Last question what are the color and bold BBcodes?
Old 06-26-2010, 12:10 AM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Say if you wanted to have blue, bolded font... like this.

You'd use this coding:
HTML Code:
[color=blue][b]example[/b][/color]
Or, you could just click the B button for bold on your quick reply/post reply editor interface, and then pick the color you want from the drop down menu button that looks like an underlined A.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:47 AM   #12
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Wow Tsuna your like a dictionary for the new guys

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #13
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastGanon View Post
When I said that I mean I don't argue with people like flame people is what I was saying by calling them dumbass, retard, etc.

Reason I don't want to get into arguments is cause im afraid I might get banned because it seems once you are banned once you are banned forever tho I have never been banned yet from a site.
Man up.

Quote:
Yo, ban those bots using the "delete as spam" option. Check the post, "delete as spam" mod thinger in the lower right corner. Then you just check "delete all their fucking posts," "physically remove," and "ban these users." Erases all evidence of the shitty bot's existence with one option, and it doesn't make it look like we ban the fuck out of people since those bans don't show up in the banned user section.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Wow Tsuna your like a dictionary for the new guys
Well I have been here for five years. I would hope I knew everything about the site by now.

@Mibs: Damn I didn't know I could do that rofl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-26-2010)
Old 06-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #15
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo beastganon.....u can call me master
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post: