Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only) - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #61
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Hahaha, since I like the elements, I'm going to ignore that you just gave my character abilities similar to that faggy furry fuck. xD

But distributing them out? How does that work? Through technology or what? Also, curious about the limitation of defensive vs offensive use and how that ties into the distribution factor. And I think it'd be better if Kat, Van and OG were at least trained in the other elements. For the purpose of having all sides and situations covered. Or not, up to you.

Is that some Kenshin shit? lol.
I think it'd be cool if 48 was a cyborg ninja lol... get some Star Trek shit up in here too. xD
About the limitations,you're energy is distributed equally on your 4 elements in your defensive mode,meaning that you can't go hardcore with them like flushing oceans on the lands or fliping the earth upside down.

OG,van and kat have there own original style and abilites,When you distribute your elements among the 3 they can only use them with the same level you use them in your defensive mode but they can attack with them..so in a way it just levels up there strength and help them kick more asses than they usually do,In the mean time it gives you the ability to get red of the no-offense cuffs,dedicate all your energy on a single element and go berserk with it.

Oh and there is no technology in transfaring elements,it's one of your abilities and you do it through kissing the meant one with the intent of transfering. but it's temporarily..it only lasts 3 hours then every thing gets back to normal and you can't use that again before the passing of 24 hours counted from the moment you regain your elements.

You are the one who trained Van and Kat to use the elements and sync them with there abilities in the best way,OG is more l33t so she worked it out on her own..wind works perfectly with her aikido since shes an aikido master.

and yes that's from kenshin,but the hiten mitsurugi ryu is not kenshin's exclusive..its a style inherited by generations. Even Theresa from claymore use that style so i made 48 yet another user of that style since it's fucking epic.

and making someone a cyborg other than FG oppose with my idea of making the majority of OH members as normal people,but i'll consider giving him that upgrade later on if you want to see him in cyber mode. =)

and sorry for the delay of response,I slept right after my last replay to you since it was 10:00 am already and i haven't slept since the night before.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 06-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #62
zer0systm
Antagonist
 
zer0systm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: West. Australia
Age: 25
Posts: 1,012
Thanks: 4,274
Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: Offecial OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
FG you are the commander of the Technology bureau, you are the one who put down the design and work prints of the OH space Island (like a space station but island) and zero is the one who built it as the only machinary specialist in the OH.
Cause I am that FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Quote:
So don't you think your gonna be a mockery because of the plunger thing,You are one of the rare warrior who can bring down flying dragons in the battle fields with your heavenly double Plunger launchers.
Reminds me of
__________________
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Last edited by zer0systm; 06-30-2010 at 10:06 PM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zer0systm For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (06-30-2010), Jaxon (07-01-2010), Mal (06-30-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010), Servo (06-30-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010), Vanity (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 10:44 PM   #63
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

You've got some mad talent there. I keep my rather short, but that's a decent stylization.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (06-30-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #64
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

I actually can't help but respect anyone who can deal with complicated machines,zero. I used to think that Mal have the same gift but after a while i noticed that he is more like a software kinda guy.

Mal is a spy,He rarely fights with the rest of the team in the battle field because his always tossed behind enemy line alone to ruin there shit from inside and make his comrades's task much easier.

EDIT: guys,what do you think of RnB? I posted the pic a few hours ago yet forgot to mention =/

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 06-30-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #65
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

What's this?

Dunno man, it takes ages for one fucking page of a comic. Doubt you will do this, but whatever.

Your art is okay for a manga. Keep practicing drawing every char if you want them to look like themselves in every panel tho.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-03-2010), Miburo (07-01-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #66
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

None of you will get this..but...



ENERGY, U SAI!?


__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #67
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
About the limitations,you're energy is distributed equally on your 4 elements in your defensive mode,meaning that you can't go hardcore with them like flushing oceans on the lands or fliping the earth upside down.

OG,van and kat have there own original style and abilites,When you distribute your elements among the 3 they can only use them with the same level you use them in your defensive mode but they can attack with them..so in a way it just levels up there strength and help them kick more asses than they usually do,In the mean time it gives you the ability to get red of the no-offense cuffs,dedicate all your energy on a single element and go berserk with it.

Oh and there is no technology in transfaring elements,it's one of your abilities and you do it through kissing the meant one with the intent of transfering. but it's temporarily..it only lasts 3 hours then every thing gets back to normal and you can't use that again before the passing of 24 hours counted from the moment you regain your elements.

You are the one who trained Van and Kat to use the elements and sync them with there abilities in the best way,OG is more l33t so she worked it out on her own..wind works perfectly with her aikido since shes an aikido master.

and yes that's from kenshin,but the hiten mitsurugi ryu is not kenshin's exclusive..its a style inherited by generations. Even Theresa from claymore use that style so i made 48 yet another user of that style since it's fucking epic.

and making someone a cyborg other than FG oppose with my idea of making the majority of OH members as normal people,but i'll consider giving him that upgrade later on if you want to see him in cyber mode. =)

and sorry for the delay of response,I slept right after my last replay to you since it was 10:00 am already and i haven't slept since the night before.
Oh okay, sounds cool. When I said that the others should be trained in the elements, I meant that not just in the regular element my character distributes to them... for worst case scenarios, like a situation where say Kat is very injured or worse dead, and there's a need for a combo attack of Earth and Water. If OG and Vanity aren't trained in Water nor Earth, then there's a chance we're s.o.l. and that doesn't happen to OH. 8] <3 lol
So that's what I meant, and thanks for explaining things. Have fun drawing the kissing scenes, hahaha ~

Ooooh, you learn something everyday, totally didn't know that about the hiten style. Never seen Claymore but I've heard of it.

You don't have to do the cyborg stuff with 48, I was just making a joke.

It's cool.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-03-2010), Miburo (07-01-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #68
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

tl;dr on Nero's posts for the moment cause I gotta go but I managed to get the general badassery of my character? Awesome. As long as you don't make me butch.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-02-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #69
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

make her butch. =D
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:12 AM   #70
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
What's this?

Dunno man, it takes ages for one fucking page of a comic. Doubt you will do this, but whatever.

Your art is okay for a manga. Keep practicing drawing every char if you want them to look like themselves in every panel tho.
Will i noticed mangakas don't really make that much efforts in drawing mangas that are released weekly like naruto and whatnot,they use some technique,that am aware of,to easly draw envirouments and landscapes..which are the main problem for me along with perspectives and vanishing points kinda crap. so as soon as i master this stuff,i can pretty much draw a decent amaturish manga that will be accepted by the majorty,taking in consideration that the quality of the manga can be bypassed if the plot is epic which is the case here.

as for char drawing,what you said is a very good advice to give to someone whos starting his 1st manga. this is a major issue i noticed in my drawing trip..is that i am not good at catching a character that i created from different prespectives so i spent a decent amount of time to remedy that by creating characters and draw them from the main 2 prespectives.

http://h.imagehost.org/0372/Untitled-15.png
http://h.imagehost.org/0826/Untitled-19.png
http://h.imagehost.org/0981/Untitled-21.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Oh okay, sounds cool. When I said that the others should be trained in the elements, I meant that not just in the regular element my character distributes to them... for worst case scenarios, like a situation where say Kat is very injured or worse dead, and there's a need for a combo attack of Earth and Water. If OG and Vanity aren't trained in Water nor Earth, then there's a chance we're s.o.l. and that doesn't happen to OH. 8] <3 lol
So that's what I meant, and thanks for explaining things. Have fun drawing the kissing scenes, hahaha ~

Ooooh, you learn something everyday, totally didn't know that about the hiten style. Never seen Claymore but I've heard of it.

You don't have to do the cyborg stuff with 48, I was just making a joke.

It's cool.
[damn i keep missing peoples posts =( ]

That's a good point actually,but i want you to forget about all naruto's usage of elements kinda crap..because it's gonna be different in this manga. you are the only one who can manipulate your elements by mixing them,if needed,to make your defense more absolute than it already is..and when you switch to offense,you wont have to mix element with on of the other girls since your attacks will already be godawfully destructive that no one can increase there power or stand against. think about yourself as this manga's doctor manhattan.

Point is,if you are gonna make a tag team attack with someone ,it's gonna be with his/her original ability not with the element you gave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
tl;dr on Nero's posts for the moment cause I gotta go but I managed to get the general badassery of my character? Awesome. As long as you don't make me butch.
No you're not gonna be a butch,you can't be a butch actually since you are teh leader of the entertainment department. so you are one of the most sexiest singer/dancer up there. will not reveal your POWER yet =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
make her butch. =D
Ironically that's how YOU gonna be lololololol <3 =D

and question,I remember that i saw a pic of you years ago but i can't really recall wither if you're asian or not..i has a feeling that you are,so are you?

UPDATE: Brooke

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 07-04-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official New Naruto Games Thread #1 Bad Guy Gaming 16 03-13-2008 07:07 PM
Hidden genjutsu village fc lavadranzer Create a Fanclub 64 08-01-2006 01:02 PM
Official NBA thread kakashi1300 Sports Center 21 03-10-2006 12:00 PM
Random Manga Question Thread kidistight Naruto Manga 14 12-11-2005 12:36 PM
Like my manga thread, but for the anime Teny Naruto Anime 10 12-10-2005 10:40 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.