You ppl need a life - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #106
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: You ppl need a life

You giving him lesson how to be smart-ass, not smarter.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #107
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh yeah, we know how to make our babes hot, thank you very much.

Portuguese sailors set loose to unknown seas with craptastic nut shells and almost always had the disadvantage against Spain, but we survived to tell our history. So we Portuguese know how American feel about the English, so there's more reason for you to NOT call us dickriders and loleuropeans.

Correction, PART of Europe. Portugal, for example, had no problem with the German and they didn't intend to invade us (they learned their lesson in WWI when they failed at taking Azores away from us). Funny thing, we gave resources to Germany and US so either way Portugal didn't need its ass saved.
Ahh i see. So Portugal has ass kicking ablities as well. Most of that post before wasnt directed specifically at Portugal though. Plus I never said loleuropeans. I was talking about Europe (and the World) in general though when it came to the whole dickriding thing. Oh well, I was just bringing comedy to this here situation.

Last edited by Kinako; 07-07-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #108
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

@lala-Aren't you a mudhutter?

Every place in the world > mudhut land. Don't you have some boars to spear or some shit anyway? Jeez, dude.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #109
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Your ignorance amazes me.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #110
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I'm starting to think you're not understanding the concept of comparisons.
I do, trust me.

Quote:
A region of the world being compared to a different region of the world isn't "apples and oranges," since you're comparing the same things: Regions.
And this is where I beg to differ. I don't know what your definition of region is, but for me the US aren't a region. North America is a region that is composed by Canada, US, Mexico and many other countries, depending if you include Mesoamerica and Caribbeans in North America or not. So by my book North America and Europe are comparable, US and France are comparable, US and Europe are not.

Quote:
Ahh i see. So Portugal has ass kicking ablities as well. Most of that post before wasnt directed specifically at Portugal though. Plus I never said loleuropeans. I was talking about Europe (and the World) in general though when it came to the whole dickriding thing. Oh well, I was just bringing comedy to this here situation.
That's why generalizations are bad. Portugal is still Europe, so any offense to Europe is an offense to us Portuguese.

And it wasn't you who said loleurope, was Miburo, sorry for not being specific.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 07-07-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #111
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Your ignorance amazes me.
I don't actually know where you're from, not because I'm ignorant, but because I don't care. You post like a mudhutter, so you're a mudhutter as far as I'm concerned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #112
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I do, trust me.

And this is where I beg to differ. I don't know what your definition of region is, but for me the US aren't a region. North America is a region that is composed by Canada, US, Mexico and many other countries, depending if you include Mesoamerica and Caribbeans in North America or not. So by my book North America and Europe are comparable, US and France are comparable, US and Europe are not.

That's why generalizations are bad. Portugal is still Europe, so any offense to Europe is an offense to us Portuguese.

And it wasn't you who said loleurope, was Miburo, sorry for not being specific.
Its all good. We still can fuck shit up though. But wait a min...What the hell was this thread about before the virutal WWIII cracked off??? It started off as bullshit....then from Farenheit vs. Celcius it turned into US against the World???

Last edited by Kinako; 07-07-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #113
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Its all good. wait a min...What the hell was this thread about before the virutal WWIII cracked off???
A butthurt troll, so not interesting whatsoever.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Old 07-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #114
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

BIG SPOON <3333333

THIS THREAD SUCKS

cpas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #115
Kinako
Chuunin

Quote:
A butthurt troll, so not interesting whatsoever.
Yeah I finally went back and seen it. LOL. Off topic, when is this issue of Naruto coming out????!!!

Last edited by Kinako; 07-07-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #116
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

srsly,why is this thread still alive?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Old 07-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #117
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
I do, trust me.
No.
Quote:
If I said continents, then that would make sense. I didn't. I said regions. As in, a specified territory of land. The areas I specified in this scenario being that which is known as Europe, and that which is known as the USA. Regions. Comparing the same type of things. Not "apples and oranges."

Really not sure what you're not getting. It's like if I drew two circles on a map and compared shit within those two circles. The shit I'd be comparing is "the shit in the circles." This is easy to understand shit, man.

Edit:

LITTLE SPOON <33333333333333333
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #118
BronxKing1987
Missing-Nin

BronxKing1987 can only hope to improve

All of a sudden this manga brings up the first hokages wife who was whirlpool village & the whirlpool village was know for being great at seals, Is it possible the the 1st WIFE actually did a great deal of damage by sealing some of madaras power OR is it possible that the 1st learned seals from his wife similar to the 4th hokage. WHO KNOWS what type of seal it was, LOL knowing this manga they will probably say its the most powerful seal even capable of sealing a sharigan, Hell who knows if the seal actually sealed madara & some how his brother came back in his body. AFTER ALL WE DONT KNOW EXACTLY what happens if a person with eternal mankekyo dies who is allegedly IMORTAL. So in my opinion a seal was placed on the actual madara back when the first & madara battled, & either it sealed madaras power (shell of his former self) or if some how if you have eternal sharigan since you are actually using your brothers eyes he comes back in that body, Think about it why tobi is scared of kobutos box, *
Old 07-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #119
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

^The fuck r u saying?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (07-07-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #120
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

OOO
YOU USED BOLD
>_0

cpas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010)
Closed Thread