Narutard chat thread - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #151
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
What about TSO, Dagoro, plantinumrug, jeanricuser, among others? I think they are smarter than me, to be honest.
I was talking about TrueUchiha's challenger list.

There are many smart people who post here and a lot of dumbasses like this TrueUchiha guy, who is a moron.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-14-2010), TrueUCHIHA (07-11-2010)

Old 07-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #152
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
So smart ass if you flame them. You'd get ban.

If you outsmart them. Then I don't know what to say, because those are the most intelligent forum members on here.

My question to you is what will you do on an anime forum.

Btw. If you mentioned Shino. You have no life. The guy is a web designer moron and web designers are PRETTY busy people.. He would instantaneously ban you on the spot.
please...people only think miburo and tsuna are smart cuz they can ban people. I see vengeance numinous sennin korby Silverblade Kyf and Myth(what happened to her) as the top dogs of the naruto section although im clearly the most popular. now if i was to have a intellectual debate with any of the people i just named(no...not about naruto) im positive id win. but i know exactly how the debate would go. either like this.

A.) "You believe in God so everything u think automatically doset make sense"
or
B.) "Your stupid because i dont like ur arguement"
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #153
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was talking about TrueUchiha's challenger list.

There are many smart people who post here and a lot of dumbasses like this TrueUchiha guy, who is a moron.
True. I was just pointing that you said "the most" and not "among the most", because I know there are people that should be included too.

And then, as you said, there's the queen of the gutter, TU, and his cesspool buddies. Glad they're forming a group, easier for the mods to go Jesus mode and send the pigs off the cliff

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-11-2010), jts105 (07-11-2010), Marlboro (07-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-11-2010), platinumrug (07-14-2010), SilverbladeVI (07-11-2010), TrueUCHIHA (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #154
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
hmm thats funny i dont remember saying u could post in my forum...plebian
I don't talk to mudhutters...I just slam 'em. And I can post anywhere the mods allow me to, shemale.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #155
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
please...people only think miburo and tsuna are smart cuz they can ban people. I see vengeance numinous sennin korby Silverblade Kyf and Myth(what happened to her) as the top dogs of the naruto section although im clearly the most popular. now if i was to have a intellectual debate with any of the people i just named(no...not about naruto) im positive id win. but i know exactly how the debate would go. either like this.

or
@Bold: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?

Post-count dun equalz smart. 5000+ posts of dumb contributes far less to a forum than 200 posts of smart. KYF and Myth drive down the forum's mean IQ by 50 fucking points, at least.

I'm flattered that you'd put me up there, but I'd think people like AMA, TSO, plat, etc would fit in that category a lot more than me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-11-2010), jts105 (07-11-2010), TrueUCHIHA (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #156
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post

Post-count dun equalz smart. 5000+ posts of dumb contributes far less to a forum than 200 posts of smart. KYF and Myth drive down the forum's mean IQ by 50 fucking points, at least.

I'm flattered that you'd put me up there, but I'd think people like AMA, TSO, plat, etc would fit in that category a lot more than me.
I said i see you all as the top dogs not the smartest...cuz that would be me, sure TSO is smart...but he has like 1 thread. and i dont like platinums avatar....so hes just aight
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #157
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

or
A.) Believing in God is a religion or should I say a system of beliefs, rules and regulations to live by according to one's lifestyle. If you believe in God then cool. I think religion debates are fucking stupid. Lets not go there.

B.) Your argument would be stupid if you didn't provide enough evidence to back it up. Also in debating. It's either A. You Agree or B. You disagree. Pick your side.

No the moderators who post on here are intelligent. They enforce the rules. THATS ALL.

Oh sure have an intellectual debate then with us since you're cocky like Sasuke and would get your shit destroyed like Sasuke.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #158
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

[QUOTE=SenninKorby;1835734]@Bold: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?

Post-count dun equalz smart. 5000+ posts of dumb contributes far less to a forum than 200 posts of smart. KYF and Myth drive down the forum's mean IQ by 50 fucking points, at least. QUOTE]

Exactly! Like me! I usually just read the forum, but don't post in it...does that mean tha I'm smart? No. Does that mean that I'm dumb? No.

"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
Old 07-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #159
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

...sasuke hasnt lost yet and sure. when ever yall wanna throw down im ready. i challenged tsuna already but she ran...typical
Old 07-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #160
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
...sasuke hasnt lost yet and sure. when ever yall wanna throw down im ready. i challenged tsuna already but she ran...typical
GO CHARMANDER

You're gonna get flamed kiddo.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-11-2010), jts105 (07-11-2010), Marlboro (07-11-2010), Numinous (07-11-2010), platinumrug (07-14-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-11-2010), TrueUCHIHA (07-11-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #161
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Go master ball! I win!
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #162
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
oh and trolled.

You're gonna get your shit destroyed.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-14-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #163
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

I see a Charizard coming...bring on the flames!

Old 07-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #164
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post

Your a little off here.Sure just because they have 5000+ posts that doesn't make them smart.But most of particularly KYF and Myth's posts were smart or had some point to them.

Now Mods and staff in general have over a 1000 posts which are all probably intelligent posts seeing as how they shut everyone up and embarrass them most of the time with their logic.

TU on the other hand,has a lot of posts but most of them are just troll posts that sometimes aren't clever but can make other people look stupid.So,if we have a fight for fame,which is one sided between the Mods and TU and his group,i'd like to see if brains win over trolling.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)
Old 07-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #165
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
A.) Believing in God is a religion or should I say a system of beliefs, rules and regulations to live by according to one's lifestyle. If you believe in God then cool. I think religion debates are fucking stupid. Lets not go there.

B.) Your argument would be stupid if you didn't provide enough evidence to back it up. Also in debating. It's either A. You Agree or B. You disagree. Pick your side.

No the moderators who post on here are intelligent. They enforce the rules. THATS ALL.

Oh sure have an intellectual debate then with us since you're cocky like Sasuke and would get your shit destroyed like Sasuke.
I see some of them doing more flaming than regular members .. enforce the rules.. smgdh
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post: