Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 12:58 AM   #31
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

If I cut out someones eye, then they cut out my eye in revenge, I couldn't really do shit about it.


Besides kill them. But then you would get killed anyway. -.-
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-12-2010)


Old 07-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #32
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Are you on both sides TU? Why are you going against your own side.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #33
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
As i said the answers yes. However my stance was that because of the world we live in to day it would be a feat to do.
FIN
will you make sense in this debate, or is that not likely?
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #34
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Told you guys he was a moron.

Gotta start just taking my word on this shit, people.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #35
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
will you make sense in this debate, or is that not likely?
Do u have past a high school education or no?
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #36
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
Do u have past a high school education or no?
we don't have high schools here, so no.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #37
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

eh im done talking all smart and such. cool thread cant wait till i get to battle the whole surs up crew one on 40
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #38
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA
Tsuna, I appreciate you making fun of my intellegence in this thread, It shows your maturity level in this debate and wether or not i can hold your views valid.
That would have been an insult at your intelligence if I had said, "or RATHER lackthereof". In that sentence, I was representing both sides of the equation, not trying to undermine your intelligence. I didn't explain the reference to Victor because I thought you were stupid, but because it's an obscure reference that I doubted most people on an animu forum would recognize without sufficient elaboration.

Also my "maturity level" has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not my argument could be deemed as valid. If I make a valid point, it's a fucking valid point, regardless of whether I have the maturity of a toddler or a goddamn senior citizen. Seriously.

Nice try though, buddy.
Quote:
Where this may be true we can not verify this. Mostly because one we will never again live in a world without religion, and two whos to say that the "moral reasoning" a person comes up with in the absence of religion is moral at all.
Who's to say that it isn't? Is the idea of morality suddenly null and void if religion hadn't been invented? That's like saying there would be no such thing as rationality and logic if something like, say, algebraic proofs hadn't been invented. Just because a certain thing exercises rationality or morality specifically, doesn't mean that either wouldn't exist if certain methods of expressing said ideas weren't present.

Your argument hinges far too much on asking us the question of "Why?" To which we could just as easily rebuke with a simple, "Why not?"

Quote:
Now im not saying that positive moral reasoning outside of religion isnt possible im just saying a valid example has yet to be seen. Because as i said our laws today are based off religion similar to how hamurabis code was tied to religion as well
In that case, why are we having this debate?
If this whole argument hinges on whether or not either side can be proven as right or wrong, then this thread is pointless. You cannot prove, undeniably, that religion and morality are inseparable; that without one the other would not exist, or would not have the same meaning, whatever it is you're trying to get at here - I've given up on trying to figure out your stance on this by now.

Likewise, though, I cannot prove, undeniably, that our concept of "morality" would exist without religion, based on your rebuttal that "a valid example has yet to be seen", if that is what it takes to convince you. Because the irrefutable proof is not there, and we're using logic to support our arguments. Hence why this is a debate, and neither of us are writing a fucking textbook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA
And you cant be serious about this can you? For instance just because someone is not aware of who are what Jesus is does not mean that their life has been uninfluenced by him at all. Ignorance to a fact does not make it untrue.
Except for the fact that we're not fucking talking about Jesus.
Jesus exists as a concept whether or not someone is "aware of who or what he is".
We're not talking about that kind of ignorance. We're talking about the kind of ignorance to where you have no exposure to a concept, and thus do not know it exists, PERIOD.

Am I like, speaking Russian or something? Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Last edited by Tsuna; 07-12-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-12-2010), Marlboro (07-12-2010), Miburo (07-12-2010), Numinous (07-12-2010), Vengeance (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #39
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
eh im done talking all smart and such.
I hadn't even realized that you started.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-12-2010), Tsuna (07-12-2010), Vengeance (07-12-2010), xxMESTxx (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 04:31 AM   #40
yum yum bubblegum
Academy Student
 
yum yum bubblegum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your refregiator eating your cake
Age: 20
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yum yum bubblegum is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Me eghter.
yum yum bubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #41
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!
 
Law&Order's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 511
Thanks: 70
Thanked 146 Times in 69 Posts
Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

I am showing up late to this debate. Page 1 was interesting but now it is losing its steam. The premise behind Religion is FAITH. It is a weapon for those who try to live a moral life while the immoral around them turn to savagery. They use Faith to tell themselves that they are doing the right thing. It gives them Faith that their dieing parents will be ok. It tells that they aren't worthless even though they can't hold a job while having three mouths to feed. It helps to give them the strength that they couldn't find on their own to go on, to keep pushing forward. Let's put it this way most people who aren't/don't have faith in any religion and are immoral will typically never find religion, they may fake it but they won't have FAITH in what they pretend to believe.

The better question would have been can someone be religious (Truly Believe) and lead an immoral life?

On another note many men use people's Faith in religion as a weapon against the believers. They try and bend the beliefs so that they can get those with Faith to act as they say. They look to blur the lines of morality.

I.E. - Muslim Sheiks declaring holy wars and sending kids to their deaths as suicide bombers or Nancy Pelosi talking about her faith and how it has brought her to realize that it is everyone's civic duty to care for their fellow man, so the rich should be ok with the government seizing their money. Both are perverse uses of the religions that many use as their guiding light. Both feed on the moral believers to give up their rights ("one their right to life", "the other their right to their mind, the right to their wealth") They guilt those with Faith into believing that sacrificing themselves for the greater good is what God wants of them. Though no God would ask someone to sacrifice themselves to someone else who isn't willing to sacrifice anything first.

Edit: This Kid is starting to scratch the surface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Just adding my 2 cents, I think it's possible for man to live a moral life without religion due to that the fact that religions conflicting with others back then led to numerous amounts of death i.e the crusades. It also led to Martin Luther's thesis(There was a number forgot) which showed the Church was using religion as a profit. I don't know about any countries which contained a majority as atheist.(I don't think there's any.)No offense to religous people.But,then again I dont know cause I'm just 14.
It's not the religion that did the killing or stealing. You can't blame the words. It's those who take advantage of the words to look to reap benefits from it that are to blame.
__________________
- The Facts of Life -

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."




Last edited by Law&Order; 07-12-2010 at 07:24 AM.
Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:16 AM   #42
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

I’ll add my 2 cents on this (couldn’t earlier, timezone difference + during the summer I usually wake up around 11-12)

easily skip-able
First I’d like to say that when I will mostly talk about western civilization and Christianity, which should in some cases be applicable to other western religions and in some cases to eastern civilization and religion. However, I don’t know as much about eastern civilization and religion (as I suspect is the same for most members here) so I won’t claim that my arguments, by default, hold for eastern civilizations (feel free to enlighten me, it will be appreciated).


I do believe that human beings have the capacity to be moral without religion. Actually, I believe that all humans (perhaps with negligible exceptions; later in text PWNE) are by default moral, even savages, since everybody (PWNE) have some feeling of right or wrong, even if you or most people don’t concur with their “right” or their “wrong”.

That is what makes discussing morality very tricky, which is why most people talk about “objective” or “general” morals mostly. That doesn’t make it much easier, since there is no true “objective” morality. Morality slightly differs from person to person in certain situations (probably the most famous example: abortion) morality can also differ from place to place, which makes me come to an important part about morality: nurture.

Nurture is what shapes a big portion of a person’s morality. This holds for both religious and nonreligious people. Nurture comes from your family, and your society. This is why religion has had an influence on everybody’s morality. It didn’t have to be a direct influence (you being religious), but it could come indirectly. It could come from your surroundings, if it’s religious, however that is not the only way, and not the most prominent way.

I think we can all agree that every religion has its own morality that it tries to propagate. Even though you might not be religious, people in your society might not be religious, even if the same holds for your parents and grandparents etc., and their parents and grandparents etc ., some way down the line your ancestors were religious (if not, I must say WOW!!!!). Religion influenced their morality, and through nurture that same influence came to you, which is why religion as influenced the morality of everybody. It doesn’t necessarily define a person’s morality, but influence’s it.

To give some sort of conclusion:

Nature: gives the foundation of morality (the concept of right and wrong)

Nurture (which was influenced by religion): shapes one’s morality.

Individuality
(be it because of nature or nurture- I don’t want to get into a debate about that): gives the finishing touches to one’s morality (ex. abortion :P)

P.S. Some things I’d like to add:

I wrote the first part thinking that my post would be longer (I’m not just a stubborn_d0nkey but also a lazy_d0nkey) so it turned out that it wasn’t really necessary, but I’ll leave it anyways (with the spoiler tag and comment)

I’d also like to comment on some types of arguments, and their strength when dealing with morality.

I myself despise arguments like “everybody says…” “most people believe…”, however when dealing with (general) morality they can’t be dismissed as easily as in other debates. Yeah the don’t prove something true, but when talking about morality it is usually close to impossible, if not impossible, to prove something true (ex. abortion again)

Also often, one exception doesn’t disprove an argument about “general” morality as it does with other things (like seeing one blue elephant automatically disproves the statement: all elephants are pink)

I had some other things I wanted to add (that were more crucial than what I did add) but I forget them (I’m not just a stubborn_d0nkey or a lazy_d0nkey but also a forgetful_d0nkey)

EDIT1: First thing I remembered
If it is not obvious: I do think I person can be moral without religion, however I also believe that that person's morality was influenced by religion.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 07-12-2010 at 07:48 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:14 AM   #43
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,596 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Oh the things that happen when you are sleeping. Very interesting - and a thorough win by OH.

This one is pretty much wrapped up until someone argues the other side, but I'd just add a bit. I won't go long because it is pretty much the Dawkin's Argument from The God Delusion (yeah, I know - very preachy Atheist, but his arguments are mostly sound).

Simply, social animals who act against the desires of the group often find themselves on the outside of mating. Therefore, these rogue individuals either A) conform or B) do not procreate decreasing the rogue behaviour in the group. The basic need to produce offspring in a species that relies on its own members for prosperity (such as humans are) will naturally give rise to a code of morality. Religion is an effective manner to pass this morality to a larger group. Therefore, religion is more likely a product of moral teachings and not the other way around. By this, if you have morality before religion, you can have morality without religion.

More simply: we are good because we want sex.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-12-2010), Numinous (07-12-2010), RNB (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #44
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!
 
Law&Order's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 511
Thanks: 70
Thanked 146 Times in 69 Posts
Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Religion is an attempt to define morals. No different than a culture or a government trying to define rules. Anyone can define morals as they see fit to their situation. A thief can justify his reasons for stealing as a killer can justify his own actions. Just like a government justify their need for taxes and reasoning for capital punishment. But to others these acts are immoral. Doesn't each person being able to define to himself what is or isn't immoral make the only act of immorality able for a human to commit is the act against oneself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Simply, social animals who act against the desires of the group often find themselves on the outside of mating. Therefore, these rogue individuals either A) conform or B) do not procreate decreasing the rogue behaviour in the group. The basic need to produce offspring in a species that relies on its own members for prosperity (such as humans are) will naturally give rise to a code of morality. Religion is an effective manner to pass this morality to a larger group. Therefore, religion is more likely a product of moral teachings and not the other way around. By this, if you have morality before religion, you can have morality without religion.
This statement is laughable and what I despise in a human being. No man should rely on others for their prosperity, they should only have to rely on themselves to create their own prosperity. This comments is not towards you Chewtoy just a comment in general of how no man should be able to determine another mans value or worth but how each creates his own for himself.
__________________
- The Facts of Life -

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."




Last edited by Law&Order; 07-12-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #45
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Hey...i hope you all dont think this is over. i forgot that every one on this forum is athiest. Next time ill pick a less one sided arguement
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-12-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays? Sharingan Lord Debates Section 58 04-05-2008 01:22 AM
Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons DarkAztek Debates Section 124 12-29-2006 09:59 PM
~ In for a good, long read? Nuerhachi Niru Chit Chat 13 11-30-2006 07:20 AM
live it up, a song kakashi29 Music Talk 3 06-13-2006 09:08 PM
You all knew it was comming... ABORTION «Artos» Debates Section 372 04-26-2006 12:27 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.