Narutard chat thread - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #751
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post

See? she loves me.
A wild Lalalalirus appeared (didn't know she was siamese )

Maybe next time try to make her less blurry and get rid of the blending effect Paint-N00b

Last edited by Master2005; 07-12-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #752
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
This gif is broken.

Last edited by Lalalila; 07-12-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #753
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Revoke your title impostor & acknowledge Dave as Mileys #1 fan.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #754
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That gif is broken.
Just like your heart (she hates you) and your brain (ur stupid) then
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #755
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Dude seriously how am I going apeshit by saying he's wrong & calling him a dumbarse which he is? This is the most retarded thing to argue over. I feel no need to look at his post & say o that FalseUCHIHA he did it again by saying something stupid harharhar. Let me give him props for being a retard & just laugh at his post. Sorry but no his shit an't funny & I'm not going to just ignore every single thing this reject has to say. If anything Korby you're trolling me more than FT at this point since you basically created an argument out of fucking nothing.
What you're not getting is that he's not saying something stupid. You know as well as I do that he was obviously lying. How is he saying something "stupid and wrong" if he knows damn well that it's not true, and is saying it for the purpose of getting you to get angry, correct him, and insult him? Because that means you fell into the trap. That's all there is to it. It's not about "ignoring" everything he says. It's that you seriously are unable to tell what things he says are obviously non-serious. It's like you can't discern the difference between his "serious, not kidding around" posts and his "trollolol" posts. All you're doing by calling out the inaccuracies and BS of his "trollolol" posts is getting trolled. He's not trying to accomplish "proving a point" or "saying something smart" with his posts and failing, he's doing exactly what he wants to with them and you keep letting him.

So many people here think he actually is the borderline retarded person that the "trollolol" posts make him out to be, and respond with enraged criticism to all of his most ridiculous, obviously loaded posts. And that's why he keeps up the act. Because people like you can't resist the urge to correct him on every little detail he "gets wrong" in the posts that he is filling with BS and insanity in order to get you to do that. That's not stupidity on his part, it's idiocy and gullibility on yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #756
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

& yet you're still trying to argue for the sake of arguing with me. Korby seriously find a new hobby that doesn't involve stalking me on an internet forum.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 07-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #757
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Revoke your title impostor & acknowledge Dave as Mileys #1 fan.
Over my death Body!
Old 07-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #758
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I just want you to stop making an idiot of yourself while perpetuating the idea that TU is a fucking idiot because you can't tell when he knows he's not saying something that's true or sensible. It happens in every topic he posts in, and it's gotten old.

@Lala: Google Translator is doing you no favors.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #759
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Korby FT is a retard that was proven in the last debate he had were he actually made an attempt to be serious but still cameout as a total fucking idiot. I'm not arguing with you over this bullshit anymore.

Edit: What you fail to realize is that FTs post didn't fucking upset me. Your post harassing me is what actually got on my fucking nerves. Your constant need to ride my dick in every thread regardless of the subject is what gets on my nerves. When comparing my conversions with FT & you I feel that you're the actual troll dipshit. FT is just stupid & can't help himself but you truly go out of your way to be a fucking dick.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-12-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #760
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

He's not "just stupid" as you say. You insulted him for his statement. What is the point of calling him a "moron" for saying something that he knows isn't true just to piss you off? Ask yourself that. I'm not going to argue anymore since that seems to anger you so.

I just find your insults directed at people, especially him, for things that don't truly merit them to be utterly unnecessary. What are you accomplishing by saying that TU is wrong when he knows he's lying and calling him a moron for it? Nothing. Just gonna end it here.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #761
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

But Elfman really dies, Gerard killed him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #762
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
He's not "just stupid" as you say. You insulted him for his statement. What is the point of calling him a "moron" for saying something that he knows isn't true just to piss you off?
Actually he is just a stupid person. I called him a moron because he actually is one.

Whats sad is that you actually think he debated intelligently which just makes you look stupid. He basically gave up his position in the first section of his argument. Frankly speaking he really didn't show much intelligence at all in that debate. The actual topic & opening statement was copied from an outside source.

Like I said what FT said didn't piss me off. What you're doing now is what is actually pissing me off.

Quote:
Ask yourself that. I'm not going to argue anymore since that seems to anger you so.
O you're not gona argue now after I tried to end this conversation like 2 times now?

Quote:
I just find your insults directed at people, especially him, for things that don't truly merit them to be utterly unnecessary.
Again with the Knight in shiny armor who the fuck made you the enforcer of this forum? What is it about me that gets to you? I could be a hell of allot worse just ask Myth, Shrike, or Mikey on just how much of a fucking dick I can be. I mellowed out allot however I'm not going to put up with your constant bullshit just because you're trying to make a name for yourself by constantly going after my post.

Quote:
What are you accomplishing by saying that TU is wrong when he knows he's lying and calling him a moron for it? Nothing. Just gonna end it here.
I'm voicing my opinion about that reject. Nothing more or less.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-12-2010 at 08:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #763
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Damn guys, but Sennin just so you know TU had a side in the debate then stated a statement that just destroyed all his chances. Then after the mods let it slide he brought it back up. I got to agree with Veng on this one.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-12-2010), TheThinker (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #764
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But Elfman really dies, Gerard killed him.
You're an idiot. The last time we saw the Earthland Elfman, he was going to church with Mirajane. Then they all got sucked up in the Anima or whatever that thing was called.

He's alive.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #765
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
He's not "just stupid" as you say. You insulted him for his statement. What is the point of calling him a "moron" for saying something that he knows isn't true just to piss you off? Ask yourself that. I'm not going to argue anymore since that seems to anger you so.
This is fun.