Narutard chat thread - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #766
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Both of you shut the fuck up. And if I see one more post telling Lalalilialjds to prove he's Dave I'm going to fucking kill someone.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-12-2010), Miburo (07-12-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-12-2010)

Old 07-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #767
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Actually he is just a stupid person. I called him a moron because he actually is one.

Whats sad is that you actually think he debated intelligently which just makes you look stupid. He basically gave up his position in the first section of his argument. Frankly speaking he really didn't show much intelligence at all in that debate. The actual topic & opening statement was copied from an outside source.

Like I said what FT said didn't piss me off. What you're doing now is what is actually pissing me off.
Did I ever say that he did well? No. TU did better than expected by not fucking around. He didn't win the argument by any means, he didn't put forth a good argument, but he did more than anyone expected him to, because he actually did put forth an argument. And he explicitly stated that he didn't entirely agree with the stance he took, but he took it on that topic because he knew which side OH would take. He's nowhere near as dumb as his trolling posts make him out to be.

Quote:
O you're not gona argue now after I tried to end this conversation like 2 times now?
I'm not going to argue anymore after this because you tried to end it. And then you kept going, so I'll keep going for one last post.

Quote:
Again with the Knight in shiny armor who the fuck made you the enforcer of this forum? What is it about me that gets to you? I could be a hell of allot worse just ask Myth, Shrike, or Mikey on just how much of a fucking dick I can be. I mellowed out allot however I'm not going to put up with your constant bullshit just because you're trying to make a name for yourself by constantly going after my post.
I'm not trying to make a name for myself. Do you really think that I enjoy entirely subjective arguments? I'm not forcing anything on you, it just annoys the hell out of me when people decide to just insult people for the sake of doing so. And that's primarily what bothers me: you choose so few of the people that actually deserve flak for the idiocy behind their posts to actually take jabs at. The people that tend to deserve shit for their idiocy are the ones that are arrogant assholes who think the world revolves around them and that they're never wrong. Not the people who aren't sure of themselves, or are just misinformed. Or like TU, who you could say deserves flak, but there you're just giving him what he wants, so why bother?

Quote:
I'm voicing my opinion about that reject. Nothing more or less.
Fair enough.

@Tsuna: I'm done! Geez! White flag, armistice, whatever!

Last edited by AOTKorby; 07-12-2010 at 09:30 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #768
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
This is fun.
Masturbating in the same room with True Uchiha?

Yeah........

mhmm.... just like south park.....
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #769
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

This thread just died =/?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #770
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Did I ever say that he did well? No. TU did better than expected by not fucking around. He didn't win the argument by any means, he didn't put forth a good argument, but he did more than anyone expected him to, because he actually did put forth an argument. And he explicitly stated that he didn't entirely agree with the stance he took, but he took it on that topic because he knew which side OH would take. He's nowhere near as dumb as his trolling posts make him out to be.
Go join the TrueCREW if you want to fan him so much.

Quote:
I'm not going to argue anymore after this because you tried to end it. And then you kept going, so I'll keep going for one last post.
Yet you're still arguing about it.

Quote:
I'm not trying to make a name for myself. Do you really think that I enjoy entirely subjective arguments? I'm not forcing anything on you, it just annoys the hell out of me when people decide to just insult people for the sake of doing so. And that's primarily what bothers me: you choose so few of the people that actually deserve flak for the idiocy behind their posts to actually take jabs at. The people that tend to deserve shit for their idiocy are the ones that are arrogant assholes who think the world revolves around them and that they're never wrong. Not the people who aren't sure of themselves, or are just misinformed. Or like TU, who you could say deserves flak, but there you're just giving him what he wants, so why bother?
See you're still arguing over it Mr Knight for justice. Anything else you want to get off you're chest? Want to challenge me to a dual or something or are you finally done?

@Tsuna: I'm asking La to prove that he's a bigger Miley fan than Dave is not to prove that he's actually Dave. He already said he isn't Dave I now want La to revoke his title as Mileys #1 fan.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #771
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Who cares about some douche thinking he's Miley Cyrus's number one fan? That shouldn't offend people to the point of arguing over who is the real #1 fan.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (07-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-13-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #772
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I don't I just bought it up because I was bored.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 07-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #773
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
Who cares about some douche thinking he's Miley Cyrus's number one fan? That shouldn't offend people to the point of arguing over who is the real #1 fan.
Yo where's Blood God?

That guy is badass.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 07-12-2010 at 10:06 PM.
01purple (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #774
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Busy stalking Miley Cyrus?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #775
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

He obviously is a fake fan.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #776
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Yo where's Blood God?

That guy is badass
He got a nice paying job so he wont be on as often.

I know.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #777
Vengeance
Death Scythe

No Blood God is the real deal. He reps Miley hardcore.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #778
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Go join the TrueCREW if you want to fan him so much.

Yet you're still arguing about it.

See you're still arguing over it Mr Knight for justice. Anything else you want to get off you're chest? Want to challenge me to a dual or something or are you finally done?

@Tsuna: I'm asking La to prove that he's a bigger Miley fan than Dave is not to prove that he's actually Dave. He already said he isn't Dave I now want La to revoke his title as Mileys #1 fan.
I said I'm done and I'm done. Nothing more to it.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #779
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
He got a nice paying job so he wont be on as often.

I know.
BG is gonna be flossin'

Tell that dude to drop by when he gets the chance. That dude was fucking FUNNY
01purple (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #780
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Good now lets talk about how Dave pwnz La as the #1 Miley fan.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: