Just a Thought THREAD - Page 23 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #331
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

^In the movie, b4 Lee was petrified, he let lose some hair which later become human(looking like Lee) but far less powerful. He needed his staff he sent flying during his last moments to awaken him.

The same could happen here, Madara, seeing he has lost against Hashi, created the "Tobi" and let go the hold of the Kyuubi making Hashi thought he wrestled the kyuubi from him. Sent out the "Tobi" to use the Kyuubi to "resurrect" him.

After his resurrection 'Tobi' will fail to exist and turn back into that Madara part let loose to join with the real Madara.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-27-2010)

Old 07-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #332
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
^In the movie, b4 Lee was petrified, he let lose some hair which later become human(looking like Lee) but far less powerful. He needed his staff he sent flying during his last moments to awaken him.

The same could happen here, Madara, seeing he has lost against Hashi, created the "Tobi" and let go the hold of the Kyuubi making Hashi thought he wrestled the kyuubi from him. Sent out the "Tobi" to use the Kyuubi to "resurrect" him.

After his resurrection 'Tobi' will fail to exist and turn back into that Madara part let loose to join with the real Madara.
Irrespective of all abilities shown in the manga, this would have to be one of the outlandish and ridiculous ones.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:24 AM   #333
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Another random thought
I wonder if Zetsu is an Orochimaru experiment. We know that Yamato is an experiment using the 1st's dna. It's a long shot but I believe that Zetsu could some experiment related to the 60 children who he put the 1sts dna into. The 1st mokuton is a water and earth combo to make a wood jutsu. Zetsu being a plant seems similar me plus he's just fucking weird and gross. Seems very Orochi like to me.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:41 AM   #334
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Just a thought:

If Kimimaru was as healthy as a bull, we will see orochimaru in P2 taking inside Kimimaru's body, hence, we've seen the better final villain instead of the fail Tobi. Imagine Kimimaru's bone taijutsu + White snake skills and regeneration? who would stand in the way then?
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-27-2010)
Old 07-27-2010, 06:01 AM   #335
csroster
Genin

csroster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
Just a thought:

If Kimimaru was as healthy as a bull, we will see orochimaru in P2 taking inside Kimimaru's body, hence, we've seen the better final villain instead of the fail Tobi. Imagine Kimimaru's bone taijutsu + White snake skills and regeneration? who would stand in the way then?
The same Orochimaru that trained up Sasuke to be strong enough to kill him on his death bed?

I'm sorry but Orochimaru is just as much fail as anyone. This is Naruto, everyone is fail.
csroster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:13 AM   #336
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Just a thought:

Amaterasu and Rasensherikun

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-27-2010), naruto_nutty (07-27-2010), Wolverine (07-27-2010)
Old 07-27-2010, 06:15 AM   #337
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The same Orochimaru that trained up Sasuke to be strong enough to kill him on his death bed?
Sasuke just got lucky. Orochimaru in deathbed gave sasuke a hard time. It was just that Oro is gay over sharingan.

Quote:
I'm sorry but Orochimaru is just as much fail as anyone. This is Naruto, everyone is fail.
yet you still read this shit. and even joined the forums for that sort of fail.

Quote:
is avoidable as demonstrated by itachi and pain, respectively. with kimimaru speed + orochimaru slickness, avoiding it is an easy task.

Last edited by poolangya; 07-27-2010 at 06:18 AM.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:33 AM   #338
csroster
Genin

csroster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sasuke just got lucky. Orochimaru in deathbed gave sasuke a hard time. It was just that Oro is gay over sharingan.
That's all kinds of fail on Orochimaru's part. How many Uchiha's did this guy have to try to take before he learned his lesson.

Quote:
yet you still read this shit. and even joined the forums for that sort of fail.
I actually enjoy that the characters fail. It shows a very even battleground in terms of everyones skill. That bad guys aren't just uber powerful monsters that everybody else put together can't lay a hand on.

Quote:
is avoidable as demonstrated by itachi and pain, respectively. with kimimaru speed + orochimaru slickness, avoiding it is an easy task.
Sasuke would slaughter Orochikimimaro.
csroster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:38 AM   #339
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
i reckon even gaara and kick his ass this time round

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #340
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Kimimaro is sick (pun intended) and an Oro-Kimi fusion would be deadly but they'd still be no match for current Naruto and current Sasuke.

Edit: Heck, SM and MS would be enough to kill Orochimaro. Full Kyubi powered Naruto and EMS Sasuke would be overkill.

Last edited by Wolverine; 07-27-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:28 AM   #341
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough

Thats because of the way Kishi has started pumping up Naruto and Sasuke with steriods. And giving Naruto new ridiculous variations of the Raengan and making Sasuke survive a battle with KB, its not gonna be long before Naruto gets SS4.
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #342
Wolverine
Special Jounin

This leads me to wonder, "was Jiraiya brain dead ?" or did he just not care ? He kept giving excuses that he was tracking Orochimaru but never used SM against him ? Im sure if he had, he'd have won.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #343
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

^I've always thought that anyway but my guess would be that Jiraiya knew that if orochimaru didnt come back on his own then it was pointless...something naruto will never get...
Old 07-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #344
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
^I've always thought that anyway but my guess would be that Jiraiya knew that if orochimaru didnt come back on his own then it was pointless...something naruto will never get...
For someone who kept preaching Naruto about logic, common sense and an understanding of whats correct being more important than being right... he sure made the same mistakes.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #345
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

i just had a random thought. lets go back to before itachi killed his clan etc. if he hadnt killed them, and somehow the uchihas plans were sidelined for a few years, do you think there would have been a chance that itachi would be considered for hokage.

He was well on his way to becoming a beast and probably the strongest person in the village. sure he was young but so was gaara. I mean, wouldnt it have just strengthened the bond between the uchih and the rest of the village to see one of their own as hokage. We all know itachi loved konoha, so i think he would have been pretty fair to eeveryone, senju descendants and the uchiha.

But i dont think someone like danzo would go along with that, even if it would be the best thing. But im sure sarutobi would. just imagine oro attacking konoha, but this time itachi is hokage. he wouldve squashed him right there
blake is offline   Reply With Quote