Naruto 504 predictions/spoilers - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #286
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 504 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
u love the idea of me loving your cock
That is like, one step away from "That's what she said".

@Lion: me riding Veng's dick? Did you miss every argument we ever have? You really think that I would just take his side to get a couple rep points and thanks? Wow....

Last edited by AOTKorby; 07-28-2010 at 08:52 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2010), Vengeance (07-28-2010)

Old 07-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #287
BronxKing1987
Missing-Nin

BronxKing1987 can only hope to improve

Join true uchiah join true uchiah join true uchiah join true uchiah join true uchiah join true uchiah join true uchiah
BronxKing1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #288
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
That is like, one step away from "That's what she said".

@Lion: me riding Veng's dick? Did you miss every argument we ever have? You really think that I would just take his side to get a couple rep points and thanks? Wow....
oook

Is that what i said? No. I just notice that he has called u out repeatedly for stalking him, which is basically riding his dick. Who said u did it for rep or thanks? My rep and thanks comment was for Vengeance, who like Myth has brought up several times how they are somehow more intelligent or make more sense because of how many thanks and rep they have. To me that is lame, and means that they care too much about what u people think of them and their post.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 07-28-2010 at 08:58 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #289
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

SK u sound stupid in your last post to me cuz that is not what i said. That's all ima say about that. Sorry i hurt your feelings but Im not the one that has been bringing notice to u riding Vengeance cock. "following him around" i think is what was said that u do
Yo. Chill the fuck out man and quit with the wishful thinking.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #290
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey you said it not me.
Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
See you secretly have a man crush on me. Life will be allot easier once you start being honest with yourself lion. It's ok I won't judge you.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2010)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #291
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Yo. Chill the fuck out man and quit with the wishful thinking.
Get off my dick. Who asked u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Hey you said it not me.

See you secretly have a man crush on me. Life will be allot easier once you start being honest with yourself lion. It's ok I won't judge you.
SK has the mancrush on u. U said it. I will be honest with myself when u come out that closet and be honest with yourself. Deal?

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 07-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #292
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
SK has the mancrush on u. U said it. I will be honest with myself when u come out that closet and be honest with yourself. Deal?
*is unable to properly respond due to uncontrollable laughter at the sheer ignorance of this post*
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2010)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #293
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
*is unable to properly respond due to uncontrollable laughter at the sheer ignorance of this post*
great post. About as much waste of space as this one. Dickriding stalker. Vengeance is all yours. Dont let his sig make u feel threatened by me

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 07-28-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #294
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Cry moar lion cub cry moar. & you're supposed to be the mature manly man around here?
And he calls me a boy pfft.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #295
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
great post. About as much waste of space as this one. Dickriding stalker. Vengeance is all yours
So what you're saying is...if I disagree with Veng, I'm stalking him and looking for arguments, but if I agree with him, I'm riding his dick for the sake of rep.

Apparently I can't post any kind of stance on anything now.
platinumrug (07-28-2010)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #296
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
And he calls me a boy pfft.
No. I call u a boi. U are not even a boy yet. Vengeance please thank this boi's post so he can go on bout his business and let grown folks talk.

SK- u gotta ask Vengeance. He's the one I always see calling u a stalker and dick rider even when u disagree with him. I dont pay attention to the details of the posts

edit: Sorry but I got shit that i want to do outside of this computer and house, unlike some of u. Catch u guys later.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 07-28-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #297
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
No. I call u a boi. U are not even a boy yet. Vengeance please rep this boi's post so he can go on bout his business and let grown folks talk.

SK- u gotta ask Vengeance. He's the one I always see calling u a stalker and dick rider even when u disagree with him. I dont pay attention to the details of the posts
Saying one or the other is just stupid. Trying to say both at the same time is hilariously stupid.

On the topic of ninja: That's quite a blow to yourself, you know. Since this "boi" has been considerably more mature and sensible in this topic than you have.
ninjalostboy95 (07-28-2010)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #298
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ok lets get this straight. For arguments sake Korby is my stalker fan(though he's pretty much stopped hunting my post from what I can tell) while lion wants to secretly ride my cock like a drunkin college chick rides a mechanical bull.

Ok since we're being honest. I can honestly say that I love sleeping with women & prefer japanese chicks. Now be honest about your obsession with my cock will you.

Edit: LMAO he ran away.

PS: No offense Korby was said for the sake of the argument.

Quote:
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-28-2010 at 09:17 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-28-2010), platinumrug (07-28-2010)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #299
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Ok lets get this straight. For arguments sake Korby is my stalker fan(though he's pretty much stopped hunting my post from what I can tell) while lion wants to secretly ride my cock like a drunkin college chick rides a mechanical bull.

Ok since we're being honest. I can honestly say that I love sleeping with women & prefer japanese chicks. Now be honest about your obsession with my cock will you.

Edit: LMAO he ran away.

PS: No offense Korby was said for the sake of the argument.
None taken, I suppose.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2010), Vengeance (07-28-2010)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #300
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Anyway now that that's over. Any word on when the actual chapter will come out?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: