Why Sasuke is better then Naruto - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 01:44 PM   #91
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin
 
That1CheezyGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Calimport
Age: 27
Posts: 503
Thanks: 1,330
Thanked 515 Times in 264 Posts
That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEfReAk55 View Post
I guess it's an agree to dissagree, because we won't see the full fight to the death, and because of that there can't be a definitive answer, because we don't know if Saskue would have pulled out ama. right off the bat or went with gen. like he did in the chapter, I agree if ama. came out right away it's highly unlikely that Bee can come out of it alive. but we know that bee is immune to gen. because of the hachibi, and could have pulled the same lariat move again. Thats why is hard to argue these "capture not kill fights" because you can always say he wasn't fighting to kill.

However I would like to see that fight maybe ill write deadliest warrior on spike TV lol
Agreed Sir
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-29-2010, 01:58 PM   #92
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
ifs and buts dont mean shit KYF, the truth is sasuke had to capture him he didnt therefore, in no way did he win the fight
Let me explain the reality of sasuke situation so u can understand.

1. sasuke came to capture not kill whic is why he was fighting with kid gloves, hed never tried to capture anyone much less someone as strong as him.

2. Sasuke was still injured form the itachi fight.

3. sasuke no longer had his CS power which he had trained to use for 3years. He was left with the MS to which he really didnt even know how to use, basic tsukuyomi, then used amayerasu that won the fight.

So, sasuke was so severly weakned in this fight its like naruto fighting KB with limited control of SM, cant use his lethal attacks like rasengan, FRS ect.

Naruto would get wasted at his current level as well. the circumstance were completely in KBs favor and it showed.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (07-29-2010), Lalalila (07-29-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #93
Memphis
King
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 857
Thanks: 213
Thanked 583 Times in 293 Posts
Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Let me explain the reality of sasuke situation so u can understand.

1. sasuke came to capture not kill whic is why he was fighting with kid gloves, hed never tried to capture anyone much less someone as strong as him.

2. Sasuke was still injured form the itachi fight.

3. sasuke no longer had his CS power which he had trained to use for 3years. He was left with the MS to which he really didnt even know how to use, basic tsukuyomi, then used amayerasu that won the fight.

So, sasuke was so severly weakned in this fight its like naruto fighting KB with limited control of SM, cant use his lethal attacks like rasengan, FRS ect.

Naruto would get wasted at his current level as well. the circumstance were completely in KBs favor and it showed.
you know if my aunt was a guy she'd be my uncle, i never said he couldn't beat him i said he didn't ama won the fight against what? it wasn't KB because he was long gone, you understand?
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #94
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 860
Thanks: 857
Thanked 450 Times in 296 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

sasuke owned kb. Manga fakts people
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #95
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Its like Sasuke "trolls" (and I don't mean normal fans) actually need to make an effort to prove Sasuke is greater than others. You do realize that if you'd just left Sasuke by himself without creating a fool of both Sasuke and yourself with your outlandish gloating and fake-proofing... he'd probably have much more credibility and be a much more likable character than he currently is ?

You don't... that's why (and probably thats because) you guys are trolls not fans...
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:13 PM   #96
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
You don't... that's why (and probably thats because) you guys are trolls not fans...[/indent]
Watch your words young lady... I'm Sasuke Number #2 Fan.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #97
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

come on now!!!

sasukes just the ultimate antihero whos REAL intentions and plan is unknown. Hes Vegeta, piccilo, oushi shinamori, hei and gin put together.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (07-30-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 06:24 PM   #98
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Watch your words young lady... I'm Sasuke Number #2 Fan.
Sorry to disappoint you Lililily, but I'm not the gender-confused troll... No prizes for guessing who, though...
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #99
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

37. Sasuke sensei was Orochiamu

38. Sasuke's sensei beat Naruto's sensei

39. Sasuke have Kirin

40. Sasuke have 2 elements

41. Sasuke don't have Kyuube and he still kicks ass

42. Sasuke was best in academy

43. Sasuke is older

44. Sasuke can use genjutsu

45. Sasuke is dragon slayer

46. Sasuke is not a wuss

47. Sasuke is my idol

48. Sasuke can copy jutsus

49. Sasuke never lose in a fight

50. Sasuke is faster

51. Sasuke beat 6 kages in one day

52. Sasuke have Susanoo

53. Sasuke's techniques are stronger

54. Sasuke don't wear forehead protection

55. Sasuke is learning faster.

56. Sasuke don't want to be Hokage

57. Sasuke killed Hokage

58. Sasuke is better in chakra manipulation

59. Sasuke isn't dumbass

60 Sasuke is not Naruto
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #100
csroster
Genin
 
csroster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 113
Thanks: 12
Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts
csroster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post

49. Sasuke never lose in a fight
Didn't Sasuke lose to Lee, Gaara, Itachi and the Sound Four?
csroster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #101
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by csroster View Post
Didn't Sasuke lose to Lee, Gaara, Itachi and the Sound Four?
No .
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #102
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by csroster View Post
Didn't Sasuke lose to Lee, Gaara, Itachi and the Sound Four?
61. Sasuke doesn't concern himself with such things as 'common sense' and 'logic' and 'facts' and as such, neither should his fans.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #103
Gmar
Genin
 
Gmar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 164
Thanks: 49
Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts
Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

lol i love this thread especially the blasphemy about walking on water this is all so true maybe the no 1 point should be if sasuke wasn't a character in naruto the whole story would be shit
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #104
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
lol i love this thread especially the blasphemy about walking on water this is all so true maybe the no 1 point should be if sasuke wasn't a character in naruto the whole story would be shit
Quite the opposite, for the Orange Faggot would have had no reason to angst for the entirety of Part II and could have focused on NOT SUCKING instead of obsessing over the sausage.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (07-29-2010), Wolverine (07-30-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 10:11 PM   #105
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
lol i love this thread especially the blasphemy about walking on water this is all so true maybe the no 1 point should be if sasuke wasn't a character in naruto the whole story would be shit
I'm glad that you like it but it's not blasphemy it's fact: Sasuke can walk on water just like Jesus. I agree with your point ;-) Join TrueCREW fight for freedom.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
Gmar (07-29-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the inevitable fight! naruto and sasuke vs madara freedom07 Naruto Manga 24 05-13-2010 09:41 AM
485 predictions/spoilers Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 309 03-03-2010 06:20 PM
Dark Plague MikeyM1979 Fan Creations 77 01-12-2008 04:21 PM
Would Sasuke Kill Naruto Now? liondemon Naruto Manga 40 10-04-2007 06:10 PM
mini contest for cover art shurikenmaster Fan Creations 0 04-08-2006 12:13 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.