Why Sasuke is better then Naruto - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-29-2010, 10:14 PM   #106
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Why Sasuke is better then Naruto

Yo whatever retard saying Sasuke owned Killerbee. Shut the fuck up and read the manga over again.

Killerbee owned Sasuke in a Sword Fight, A chakra fight and deceived his precious eyes.

BUT KILLERBEE GOT AMASTERU'D LOLOLOLZ HE LAWLTZ. <- NO HE USED A PROPER COUNTER. A FUCKING REPLACEMENT fanfags.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-17-2011), Memphis (08-03-2010)

Old 07-29-2010, 10:23 PM   #107
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Sasuke didn't fight to kill... he was sick...and he still kicked his ass! Read it again!
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
-sasuke (08-06-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #108
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Sasuke didn't fight to kill... he was sick...and he still kicked his ass! Read it again!
YOU SIR. Are not worthy of my attention. Starting now.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:30 PM   #109
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Quite the opposite, for the Orange Faggot would have had no reason to angst for the entirety of Part II and could have focused on NOT SUCKING instead of obsessing over the sausage.
who here agrees that if sasuke wasn't in the story naruto wouldn't have gotten as strong and determined to fight and the people that came with sasuke ie the uchiha clan dat makes up most of the story take that sasuke away and all you have is a lil orange fag named naruto and its naruto who choose to chase sasuke why don't he just fuck off (cause he can't because sasuke makes up the story)
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gmar For This Useful Post:
-sasuke (08-06-2010), Lalalila (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #110
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

What are you talking about?

Naruto wanted to be Hokage anyway. Stop being a dumbfuck fanboy.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-17-2011)
Old 07-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #111
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Tomorrow I will make more points for my list, But now I'm gonna sleep. Bye, Bye.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #112
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
What are you talking about?

Naruto wanted to be Hokage anyway. Stop being a dumbfuck fanboy.
den why doesnt naruto the tard go try be hokage instead of chase sasuke he said it himself he could have been training instead of chasing him wtf fuck does sasuke have to be with naruto being hokage i might ad that he would have to fight sasuke one dai but wats with all the chasing its naruto being a fag.

AND IMA NOT A FANBOY IMA A FANGIRL
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:52 PM   #113
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Yo whatever retard saying Sasuke owned Killerbee. Shut the fuck up and read the manga over again.

Killerbee owned Sasuke in a Sword Fight, A chakra fight and deceived his precious eyes.

BUT KILLERBEE GOT AMASTERU'D LOLOLOLZ HE LAWLTZ. <- NO HE USED A PROPER COUNTER. A FUCKING REPLACEMENT fanfags.
Killerbee got played with dude. Like itachi played with sasuke and looked how bad itachi got his ass kicked because of it.

If sasuke wouldve been serious he wouldnt started the fight without his SG even activated. He wouldve started with the MS and shit stomped KB nice proper. Instead kishi had sasuke use amaterasu in full hachibi form which allowed KB to survive and hendge. Otherwise in human for he wouldve been dead.

Plot AKA circumstance let him beat up sasuke to a certain point and even when sasuke got serious KB was already in plot counter mode to escape so he could teach naruto.

Points sasuke with his MS mastered wouldve come in handy here with even a partial sasanoo he can activate in an instanthttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/18/
Just like when raikage powerbombed his ass.

Here if sasuke wasnt holding back and new how to use his amaterasu properly KB here wouldve been ignited like a match bookhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/001/
Sasukes looking right at him so an instant amaterasu wouldve stopped him.

LMFAO!!! If sasuke wouldnt of been holding back here using his chidori as a stun gun and just pierced him in the heart.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/014/
Couldve easily killed KB by piercing his heart^^^ Cant argue with that amount of holding back lmao.....

amd his partial sasanoo wouldve been very useful here when his tsukuyomi failedhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/10-11/
Couldve really used his partial sasanoo there lol.

And thats about all.

Basicly Killerbee beat up on a sasuke without his CS, such limited skill with his MS and no sasanoo who was holding back trying too hard not to use deadly force like chidori as a stun gun and was still injured from his fight with itachi...

Lol, thats a sasuke even weaker then the base version team kakashi fought at the begining of part 2 Wow, what an accomplishment. When a sennin level character need that many circumstance to beat sasuke it just shows how strong sasuke is for kishi to need him to look bad

Point is, the sasuke that fought the raikage not too far in the future wouldve kicked KBs ass because he was healed, had basic use of his MS jutsu and wasnt holding back to capture.....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
-sasuke (08-06-2010), Encon Uchiha (07-30-2010), Lalalila (07-30-2010)
Old 07-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #114
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
who here agrees that if sasuke wasn't in the story naruto wouldn't have gotten as strong.
What happened to the fourth and Jiraiya? Naruto always looked at his monument in hopes of being strong like him. Naruto doesn't solely get stronger because of Sasuke. Jiraiya's death is what really brought him up.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-17-2011)
Old 07-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #115
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Keep fanning dude.

KB wrecked Sasuke. FAKTZ

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 07-30-2010, 12:37 AM   #116
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Keep fanning dude.

KB wrecked Sasuke. FAKTZ
KB needed ungodly circumstances to wreck a sasuke weaker then anyother since the start of part 2 FKATZ!!!

KBs fodder to sasuke as he is now. The use of sasanoo alone wouldve made all of KBs just like raikages attacks useless. So merry Christmas KB chumped a seriously weakened sasuke. And whats realyl really really really funny is, weakened sasuke, weaker then he has ever been since the naruto fight, still beat KB and forced him to hide for his life Lol........

Splendiforous!!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (07-30-2010)
Old 07-30-2010, 12:40 AM   #117
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KB wrecked Sasuke.

There really is no point in arguing with Sasuketards because you guys are going to deny it. Notice, Sasuke died 3 times in that fight. KB is laughing and rapping.

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 07-30-2010, 12:46 AM   #118
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

It was twice, but what so awesome about beating a weakened sasuke? Are u using the same denial to make narutos achievement of beating pain with ungodly circumstances including already losing to him, but getting a do over thanks to the kyuubi and hinata a great achievement?

Lol, it was piss poor sorry. Naruto had no business fighting pain using the same jutsu Jman failed against him with and he payed by getting ass pwned. He needed what hes getting now, the kyuubis power and perhaps FTG or shiki fuujin just like sasuke needed the MS to defeat itachi instead of itachi having to take it easy on him with his aids already weakned body lol.

Its crap!!!!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
-sasuke (08-06-2010), Encon Uchiha (07-30-2010), Lalalila (07-30-2010)
Old 07-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #119
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

SASUKE > EVERYTHING

FKATZ!!!

caps
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (07-30-2010)
Old 07-30-2010, 10:43 AM   #120
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Straight up. Narutos a really bad ninja. Kinda like harrys a fail wizard. but then again harry would wreck naruto.

Sure sasuke got beat up by the hachibi (2 on 1 cool and if minato couldnt beat the 9tails sasuke going against the 8 tails is kinda like...wtf)

But after sasuke got serious and made kb run like a punk he went to the gokage sumit and cut off the hachibis brothers arm...embaressed his jounin look out. nearly killed the mizukage. killed danzo. and was about to kill karin sakura kakshi and naruto in the same chapter till they all saved each other.

KAkashi was about to get chidorid then naruto saved him.
Sakura almost got sliced in half then kakshi saved her.
Sakura was about to get her throat cut by a posin kunai (SHES SUCH A FAIL!) NAruto saves her
Naruto gets cut by kunai posin. Wouldve died sakura saved him
Sakura saves karin.

SASUKE IS THDE STRONGEST NINJA IN THE NARUTO WWORRLD DEAL!
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (07-30-2010)