Hello - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:36 PM   #16
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hello

How you doing Kilmoran. As you can see most of the users on this forum like to needlesly insult other users who they feel are "stupid", Thank you for illustrating that kael03. If you ever feel like ur being picked on or anything TrueCREW will always have a spot open for you. Just contact me if need be. Enjoy your stay pal
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (08-03-2010)

Old 08-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #17
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

I say ignore all the retarded off topic posts, welcome to the forum, keep off the trolls and most of all enjoy yourself!
Old 08-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #18
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
How you doing Kilmoran. As you can see most of the users on this forum like to needlesly insult other users who they feel are "stupid", Thank you for illustrating that kael03.
Hey, don't mention it. Just doing my part. Honestly, I'm actually a pretty nice guy. But when I see cases of extreme stupidity and intentional retardation, such as every time lala posts, I can't fight the urge to say something.

Quote:
If you ever feel like ur being picked on or anything TrueCREW will always have a spot open for you.
A word of advice, ignore this invitation. Trust me, it will be for your own good.

Also, I can guarantee that you won't be picked on if you 1) don't post anything stupid (see all of lala's posts if you want to know what qualifies as "stupid) 2) post something that contributes to the current topic and 3) don't necro threads that are more than a month old, chances are extremely good that no one remembers/cares about those topics.

Quote:
Just contact me if need be.
See the above and all will be good in your world. FU and his failcrew will bring nothing but trouble to you if you join them.

Quote:
Enjoy your stay pal
Basically this. I'm not trying to scare you away, just giving helpful advice that will, hopefully, make your time here that much more enjoyable.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #19
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Also, I can guarantee that you won't be picked on if you 1) don't post anything stupid (see all of lala's posts if you want to know what qualifies as "stupid) 2) post something that contributes to the current topic and 3) don't necro threads that are more than a month old, chances are extremely good that no one remembers/cares about those topics.
THESE ARE THE
EXACT PEOPLE
I TARGET

NICE TRY N00B

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-11-2010)
Old 08-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #20
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
See the above and all will be good in your world. FU and his failcrew will bring nothing but trouble to you if you join them.
sigh...another one of vengeances puppies
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote