Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 87 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #1291
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
i senor curses so that it COULD influence certain people especially the mod, but fuck it i guess,i'm started to love this site even more cause we don't have to follow forum rules..i know AkamaruChewToy has a wife by the post that he posted and i don't knock him on that,only stated that cause he said "he pity my women"
Oh, you have to follow the forum rules, it's just that the rules here aren't ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
a profile picture of some gay cartoon character about imaginary friends?
Whoa dude. Said cartoon character's not* sister is totally bangable.

Quote:
postin with improper grammer doesn't mean i'm stupid....we ain't writin essay's here,what now we get graded for it...wow,who ever is from new york have a convo with me
No, it doesn't mean you're stupid, it just means you're ignorant and immature.

* Edit

Last edited by Mal; 09-02-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
MajorStranger (08-22-2010), Miburo (08-21-2010), Servo (08-21-2010), Vengeance (08-21-2010)

Old 08-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #1292
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

cool pic of blu and yes im immature and ignorant even a GREATER way of sayin it

rep +
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:15 PM   #1293
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Whoa dude. Said cartoon character's sister is totally bangable.

I feel like a loser for knowing this despite never following that show at all, but that ain't the character on gringie's myspace's sister. They have no relation.

/failing@life
Old 08-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #1294
gringie
my ninja way!

my sister is actually hot
Old 08-21-2010, 09:47 PM   #1295
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
my sister is actually hot
So now your an incestuous lying fag. Your on a roll kiddo
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #1296
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
So now your an incestuous lying misogynist fag. Your on a roll kiddo
fixed .
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (08-21-2010)
Old 08-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #1297
gringie
my ninja way!

my moms is hot and sister's and im handsome..too bad u got low self esteem for u and yours
Old 08-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #1298
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Actually, always posting with improper grammar indicates that you are used to it. And calling it 'essays' is another way of saying 'it's too hard', or 'it takes too long'.

Old 08-22-2010, 02:59 AM   #1299
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I feel like a loser for knowing this despite never following that show at all, but that ain't the character on gringie's myspace's sister. They have no relation.

/failing@life
You are correct. I was always under the impression that the short kid was the titular "Foster."

So you can consider my revised response "Said cartoon character has great taste in women."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-22-2010)
Old 08-22-2010, 04:11 AM   #1300
SageHokage
Academy Student

SageHokage is an unknown quantity at this point

Proof that Naruto is not gay:
When Konohamaru used a version of the sexy jutsu on Sakura, male on male version. It proved to be very effective against Sakura, but Naruto wants nothing of that sort. Hitting and reprimanding Konohamaru for using that kind of image. If Naruto was gay he wouldn't have that kind of aversion, especially if that image would proove to Sakura, after several years of her criticizing them, that the sexy jutsu technique Naruto and Konohamaru are competing at is not such a useless technique. Thus Naruto is a heterosexual who isn't even comfortable with homosexual relationships of other men. He wouldn't even compromise by dwelling on that subject matter even if it proves to be an effective distracting jutsu against female ninjas.

But he is comfortable with girl on girl images, as proven when he approved of Konohamaru's girl on girl sexy jutsu. Actually he was the only one among the group it had an affect on. And Sakura was the one who was offended by it and reprimanded Konohamaru. For some reason heterosexual men do find girl on girl action arousing. And Naruto found such an image arousing. Isn't that your typical hormone raging heterosexual adolescent male?
SageHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:06 AM   #1301
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Proof that Naruto is gay.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-22-2010 at 05:07 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #1302
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageHokage View Post
When Konohamaru used a version of the sexy jutsu on Sakura, male on male version. It proved to be very effective against Sakura, but Naruto wants nothing of that sort. Hitting and reprimanding Konohamaru for using that kind of image. If Naruto was gay he wouldn't have that kind of aversion, especially if that image would proove to Sakura, after several years of her criticizing them, that the sexy jutsu technique Naruto and Konohamaru are competing at is not such a useless technique. Thus Naruto is a heterosexual who isn't even comfortable with homosexual relationships of other men. He wouldn't even compromise by dwelling on that subject matter even if it proves to be an effective distracting jutsu against female ninjas.

But he is comfortable with girl on girl images, as proven when he approved of Konohamaru's girl on girl sexy jutsu. Actually he was the only one among the group it had an affect on. And Sakura was the one who was offended by it and reprimanded Konohamaru. For some reason heterosexual men do find girl on girl action arousing. And Naruto found such an image arousing. Isn't that your typical hormone raging heterosexual adolescent male?
There's a veritable magic 8 ball of different ways that can be interpreted.

*shakes the ball*

"Naruto simply hated the idea of Sasuke being with anyone other than himself."

That's what I got back.

And you have absolutely no way of proving that Naruto can't be at least bi.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #1303
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
my fault sennin u don't have a girl go get one it's aka, yo aka u ain't got nowhere to sleep u a toy hope u understand that,ur name sounds like u get used if u had a girl or wife
Still having trouble with this - I hope you don't spend a lot of time typing this out. It only takes me a minute or two to write a clear post with proper grammar and punctuation and, while I won't demand that you need that to get your point across or even appear intelligent, what you write is so oddly incomprehensible it defeats the purpose of even responding.

If I follow correctly, you first accused SK of something I did, then made fun of him for not having a girl, then turned on me saying I have nowhere to sleep because I'm a toy? Hoping that I would understand. Something about my name makes me sound used if I had a girl/wife. That's the translation; still gibberish.

Firstly, you do realize that my ludicrously stupid name here isn't my real name, right? Furthermore, I choose it to be intentionally dumb because I'd never truly participate in a Naruto discussion to appear cool or awesome or anything. It is just entertainment and I rather not take it seriously. I'm not actually a dog's chew toy.

Secondly, my "pity" as I call it was in response to the way you refer to you "wife" which was pointed out to be rather misogynistic. Probably you aren't like that, but the way you talk about her seems degrading. Plus, you seem rather dumb. That's a lot for a girl to handle. Still, I wish the "two" of you every bit of happiness.

Thirdly, I do have a wife and we have a healthy relationship including all the loving, fighting and cooperation required in a good marriage. I was only stating that if I had said something like "ima go feel up on my wife" it wouldn't be met with anything resembling toleration and I may find myself in the guest room or couch. So I don't talk about my wife that way - ever. It is about respect.

And no, I won't provide proof of that - i.e. pics. I fully believe in getting permission to put any information about anyone other than yourself on the internet, and I know for a fact that my wife would never consent to pics/names put up online here. So it won't ever happen. If that means you have to take up the position that I'm lying and am a lonely soul just trying to appear all manly by saying I'm married, fine. Feel free. I won't hold it against you.

Back on topic - guys. None of that is proof. It is merely evidence and speculation. Proof would be Naruto saying "I love guys and not girls" or engaged in some romantic entanglement with a guy. The kiss, while cited often, is merely an accidental thing. The telling part is he hasn't gone out of his way to go kiss anyone else to assure himself of his heterosexuality. In fact, he's rejected Sakura and not said a word to Hinata. There is no proof of Naruto's sexuality, but I would argue the evidence is leaning towards homosexuality. He could still end up the gayest heterosexual in the manga.

Unless Sai is straight.

Last edited by ACt; 08-22-2010 at 10:40 AM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
KatrinaKatt (08-22-2010), Mal (08-22-2010), Miburo (08-22-2010), Wolverine (08-22-2010)
Old 08-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #1304
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^You don't need to poast pics anyway. Since you're totally believable due to you not posting like a faggy little kid that tries too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageHokage View Post

No. He may be a closet fag, and only pretended to not like the guy on guy one because he wanted to give off the appearance of not being gay. And, like someone else pointed out, it was also a guy on guy image with the guy he's been lusting after for the last couple of years. So him being upset to see that guy with another guy is also another possibility.

Notice how Kakashi wasn't all "OMG EW GROSS YUCK LOOK EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE GAYS" when he saw it. Because Kakashi is comfortable with his sexuality and doesn't feel the need to try to make sure everyone around him knows he's not into that shit. Kakashi even makes a homoerotic joke with naruto later on, playing on Naruto's obvious insecurities regarding his sexual preference, if I recall correctly.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-22-2010), Mal (08-22-2010)
Old 08-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #1305
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No. He may be a closet fag, and only pretended to not like the guy on guy one because he wanted to give off the appearance of not being gay. And, like someone else pointed out, it was also a guy on guy image with the guy he's been lusting after for the last couple of years. So him being upset to see that guy with another guy is also another possibility.

Notice how Kakashi wasn't all "OMG EW GROSS YUCK LOOK EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE GAYS" when he saw it. Because Kakashi is comfortable with his sexuality and doesn't feel the need to try to make sure everyone around him knows he's not into that shit. Kakashi even makes a homoerotic joke with naruto later on, playing on Naruto's obvious insecurities regarding his sexual preference, if I recall correctly.
You do recall correctly, since Kakashi gave said joke around the time he was teaching Naruto Chakra-stuff with Yamato.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-22-2010)