DC Universe Online - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
DC Universe Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmz4FiUR80M

This trailer have been out for a while,sorta weird how no body mentioned it. is there is no DC fans around here? goddamn,Is there is no BATMAN fans around here except Mal?

Will as much as i hate online gaming for the endless dedication they need and the life force they suck from the players,am actually gonna buy this..mostly for how epic is the trailer. srsly it looks promising and awesome.

Also,Armors.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: DC Universe Online

I don't like monthly subscriptions to games only because I don't have the time to spend playing it to make it feel as though I am getting my money's worth. On the other hand, I don't want to sacrifice other joys in life because I feel obligated to get as much joy as I can out of the game I am paying for every month.

So, I will not be getting this game, as much as I am sure I would enjoy it. Instead, I will be getting Guild Wars 2, whenever it is finally released.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I don't like monthly subscriptions to games only because I don't have the time to spend playing it to make it feel as though I am getting my money's worth.
Understandable,It's why i also don't play much RPG games even though i love them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
On the other hand, I don't want to sacrifice other joys in life because I feel obligated to get as much joy as I can out of the game I am paying for every month.
Meh,you don't really have to look at it that way.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Looks good, same reason as Mal though. School and work has me busy most of the time, hell, I haven't even finished FFXIII yet let alone I still have Assassin's Creed to maul over.

Speaking of being Batman fans, has anyone played Dark Asylumn yet? Debating whether to get that next.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #5
Darth-Nero
Victory!

It's Arkham Asylum,not dark. and there is nothing to debate,Arkham Asylum is a must have..even if you're not remotely close to being a batman fan.