Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 88 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 02:11 PM   #1306
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageHokage View Post
Proof that Naruto is not gay.
I thought we already established this. There's no proof. He's a fag.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-11-2010, 05:08 AM   #1307
TriTro
Kurumaisu Taicho
 
TriTro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ny
Age: 28
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TriTro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

[QUOTE=Tzu Men;1769847]
The Homosexual Reading of Naruto



The kiss was for pure comedic value, it wouldn’t be the first manga or series in the world where that’s happened. Obviously you don’t follow bleach very well for although there are no kissing scences between teen boys, there are several scences of blatant homophobic behavior between members of the soul society and arrancar. So you say it’s the author I agree its called good story telling, it makes it more interesting it makes for good convo n debate.

Typical universal adolescent behavior… (you also forgot Naruto is a bit of a peeping tom)


Starting back to Pre-Shippuden Naruto, he is between 10 and 13yrs of age what average male child goes into detail of why he “loves” a girl besides the fact(s) she’s pretty n smart n is nice. And yes at that point in time of life, love is equivalent to crush. What you’re stating is that his crush is void and thats wrong those are his feeling towards her you can’t negate that. When sakura confessed her love for him isnt much of a valid example, you say he was blase. I say he was shocked and skeptical, all this time the girl whom he loved and that’s been completely infatuated with the person I consider to be my best friend suddenly loves me, something is just not right and he was right. In fact he in deed did have a emotional response he was upset albeit non verbal but yes facial expressions is a form of communication. All Naruto is showing is that he is maturing.
.

Here’s why you and most people don’t understand this situation, In many other cultures outside of the united states in this case a far eastern one , boys are raised where this acceptable (personally, I’ve shared plenty of drunken I love you man moments with my best friends n even more so when I almost died and found out I was partially paralyzed.) Naruto is able to give up his dream because he feels that he failed since hes not able to protect one of the most important people to him. Frankly I say he was just being a self pitying little bitch but he gets over it and moves forward.

You claim there is a romance amongst the two, but there is none, it is human nature for children or adults to bond, grow fond, and respect each other even if they don’t initially like each other, especially if they are being made to spend time, work, and risk their lives for one another on a continuous basis. I see you must have done some light research on Japanese Samurai traditions but your wrong it was supposed to be only between master and apprentice not amongst students or any other male (if it did it broke the contract) and you left out the most important part that, that act ONLY happened if both parties agreed, rape was unacceptable. As far as Naruto and Jiraiya there wasn’t anything strange, Jiraiya is Naruto god-father, in most all brothel visits you see Naruto studying and Jiraiya drinking and surrounded by women, and as far as spa visits none, they were all bath houses.



It’s common for boys and men to compete for position of strongest, fastest, best, the Alpha position. And you have it backwards Sakura has and always is chasing after Naruto and Sasuke so as far as being insightful she feels insufficient for the one she loves. Yes, Naruto is quite oblivious to Hinata but he’s teen who is one tract minded so cut him slack, and I don’t know if you noticed but the kid almost became the Kyuubi because of what happened to her. You say he hasn’t tried but your rushing the author for a storyline that just started, do u want to see a love story or more fights and battles? The books are geared for adults who are somewhat perverted. He still likes Sakura so obviously he cares about her look, you don’t see Lee going bonkers over her looks



The fabled sexy-no-jutsu, you’re misinterpreting the entire meaning and its purpose. Firstly its hilarious in the manga its 1 thing, but in the anime accompanied by the music it cracks anybody up. Now Naruto is kind of dumb but he’s a smart and clever prankster he knows that most all of his teachers are closet perverts and he uses this technique to exploit that fact, therefore it gets him out of trouble sometimes, and gets Jiraiya to train him. In no way does it ever get sexual or insinuate pederasty or anything homosexual EVER. If anything it showed how perverted Jiraiya is. Here’s another assumption of yours not , Naruto is clearly is bothered by Konohamaru version of the jutsu what straight male would like to see a homosexual act portrayed in front of them . Naruto has kind of always a peeping tom so him wanting to spy isn’t really new.

You don’t have to be insecure with your sexuality, to be uncomfortable at someone staring at your penis, hell if you do look keep it to yourself… that’s what most of us thought or think in public showers


You need to pay more attention with your study, Naruto is still a child in all the chapters you’ve just mention…now the 1000 years of pain I agree not cool


Submission moves are a part of martial arts, it’s a part of combat. Almost all the characters hold weapons in their mouths so they can use their hands to do justu, and when Naruto farts he’s normally trying to concentrate too hard. Research Sigmund Freud’s theory on oral and anal fixation, because for the most part your ideas are wrong.


Naruto is a kid who grew up with no one and found a friend, a best friend, a brother, and then lost that brother. Now he’s willing to put himself through hell to save his brother.
TriTro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:49 AM   #1308
Andrasius
Academy Student
 
Andrasius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Serbia
Age: 22
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Andrasius is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Nice one TriTro!

As for 1000 years of pain, its clear that it's humiliation attack, so its normal that Naruto tries to do it on Kakashi. Its just a payback. Sure everyone here who ever trained something or even played a multiplayer game often got in similar situation, and did exactly the same thing as Naruto.
Andrasius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:52 AM   #1309
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Notice how Naruto went from raging, "I will break all your bones to bring you back to the village, Sasuke" to prostrating before Raikage with his nose buried into the ground,"Please forgive Sasuke"...

Personally, I would have said something like, "Beat the shit out of that bastard but don't kill him, leave that to me" and then take him back to the village or try to knock some sense into him... whatever I felt like then...
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #1310
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

I like how TriTro wrote a wall of text and still didn't say anything proving Naruto was straight.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:54 PM   #1311
Memphis
King
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 857
Thanks: 213
Thanked 583 Times in 293 Posts
Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

yeah should have just said, "naruto likes bitches", instead of all that shit
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #1312
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,376
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

[QUOTE=TriTro;1881047]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
The Homosexual Reading of Naruto



The kiss was for pure comedic value, it wouldn’t be the first manga or series in the world where that’s happened. Obviously you don’t follow bleach very well for although there are no kissing scences between teen boys, there are several scences of blatant homophobic behavior between members of the soul society and arrancar. So you say it’s the author I agree its called good story telling, it makes it more interesting it makes for good convo n debate.

Typical universal adolescent behavior… (you also forgot Naruto is a bit of a peeping tom)


Starting back to Pre-Shippuden Naruto, he is between 10 and 13yrs of age what average male child goes into detail of why he “loves” a girl besides the fact(s) she’s pretty n smart n is nice. And yes at that point in time of life, love is equivalent to crush. What you’re stating is that his crush is void and thats wrong those are his feeling towards her you can’t negate that. When sakura confessed her love for him isnt much of a valid example, you say he was blase. I say he was shocked and skeptical, all this time the girl whom he loved and that’s been completely infatuated with the person I consider to be my best friend suddenly loves me, something is just not right and he was right. In fact he in deed did have a emotional response he was upset albeit non verbal but yes facial expressions is a form of communication. All Naruto is showing is that he is maturing.
.

Here’s why you and most people don’t understand this situation, In many other cultures outside of the united states in this case a far eastern one , boys are raised where this acceptable (personally, I’ve shared plenty of drunken I love you man moments with my best friends n even more so when I almost died and found out I was partially paralyzed.) Naruto is able to give up his dream because he feels that he failed since hes not able to protect one of the most important people to him. Frankly I say he was just being a self pitying little bitch but he gets over it and moves forward.

You claim there is a romance amongst the two, but there is none, it is human nature for children or adults to bond, grow fond, and respect each other even if they don’t initially like each other, especially if they are being made to spend time, work, and risk their lives for one another on a continuous basis. I see you must have done some light research on Japanese Samurai traditions but your wrong it was supposed to be only between master and apprentice not amongst students or any other male (if it did it broke the contract) and you left out the most important part that, that act ONLY happened if both parties agreed, rape was unacceptable. As far as Naruto and Jiraiya there wasn’t anything strange, Jiraiya is Naruto god-father, in most all brothel visits you see Naruto studying and Jiraiya drinking and surrounded by women, and as far as spa visits none, they were all bath houses.



It’s common for boys and men to compete for position of strongest, fastest, best, the Alpha position. And you have it backwards Sakura has and always is chasing after Naruto and Sasuke so as far as being insightful she feels insufficient for the one she loves. Yes, Naruto is quite oblivious to Hinata but he’s teen who is one tract minded so cut him slack, and I don’t know if you noticed but the kid almost became the Kyuubi because of what happened to her. You say he hasn’t tried but your rushing the author for a storyline that just started, do u want to see a love story or more fights and battles? The books are geared for adults who are somewhat perverted. He still likes Sakura so obviously he cares about her look, you don’t see Lee going bonkers over her looks



The fabled sexy-no-jutsu, you’re misinterpreting the entire meaning and its purpose. Firstly its hilarious in the manga its 1 thing, but in the anime accompanied by the music it cracks anybody up. Now Naruto is kind of dumb but he’s a smart and clever prankster he knows that most all of his teachers are closet perverts and he uses this technique to exploit that fact, therefore it gets him out of trouble sometimes, and gets Jiraiya to train him. In no way does it ever get sexual or insinuate pederasty or anything homosexual EVER. If anything it showed how perverted Jiraiya is. Here’s another assumption of yours not , Naruto is clearly is bothered by Konohamaru version of the jutsu what straight male would like to see a homosexual act portrayed in front of them . Naruto has kind of always a peeping tom so him wanting to spy isn’t really new.

You don’t have to be insecure with your sexuality, to be uncomfortable at someone staring at your penis, hell if you do look keep it to yourself… that’s what most of us thought or think in public showers


You need to pay more attention with your study, Naruto is still a child in all the chapters you’ve just mention…now the 1000 years of pain I agree not cool


Submission moves are a part of martial arts, it’s a part of combat. Almost all the characters hold weapons in their mouths so they can use their hands to do justu, and when Naruto farts he’s normally trying to concentrate too hard. Research Sigmund Freud’s theory on oral and anal fixation, because for the most part your ideas are wrong.


Naruto is a kid who grew up with no one and found a friend, a best friend, a brother, and then lost that brother. Now he’s willing to put himself through hell to save his brother.
Welcome to the forum. Should've come up with something else instead of quoting someone without saying anything else, as a first post.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #1313
Andrasius
Academy Student
 
Andrasius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Serbia
Age: 22
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Andrasius is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I like how TriTro wrote a wall of text and still didn't say anything proving Naruto was straight.

It makes more sense then all that stuff said to make him gay -.-

Btw it looks like i got into reading as i didnt noticed it was quoted o.O
Andrasius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrasius For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-11-2010)
Old 09-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #1314
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,376
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrasius View Post
It makes more sense then all that stuff said to make him gay -.-

Btw it looks like i got into reading as i didnt noticed it was quoted o.O
You didn't notice the rectangle box surrounding it? Black background?
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #1315
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrasius View Post
It makes more sense then all that stuff said to make him gay -.-
Really now? All he basically said was it's different in culture A compared to culture B. Culture A would see it as gay and Culture B would see it as a strong bond. Culture A says it's gay and Culture B says it's a strong bond. That's not supporting his argument in anyway. He's basically stating two point of views with no evidence supporting his stance. The wall of text wasn't necessary.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 09-11-2010 at 08:50 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #1316
TriTro
Kurumaisu Taicho
 
TriTro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ny
Age: 28
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TriTro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

...sad really...you guys missed the point I was responding to some of the key points in the initial argument that was made. my statements go hand in hand with each theory that tzu man came up with and can disprove each one with pure psychological logic... which was the basis for his argument since he was going by Naruto's behavioral traits, also your culture always has a deep impact on the way one acts so it must be taken into account

sensei q- did u even read the post, granted i clicked the wrong button, but its completely different
TriTro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #1317
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Yeah when you responded, you were talking in point of views. Here:

Tzu men: Naruto is gay because.......
TriTro: Yeah well in Culture B they see it as a strong bond. The kiss was comical value and it's common for........

^ That's not supporting your argument AT ALL. You're just saying what culture B would see it as. Which culture are we supposed to believe? A or B? Do you see why that wall of text wasn't necessary? Considering you only stated point of views and no evidence?

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 09-12-2010 at 03:28 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #1318
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

I find it funny that TriTro is trying to use "PEOPLE CAN INTERPRET THESE THINGS HOWEVER THEY WANT, THERE'S MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SEE IT GUYZ!!!" to try to say "NARUTO DEFINITELY ISN'T GAY!!!"
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-12-2010)
Old 09-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #1319
TriTro
Kurumaisu Taicho
 
TriTro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ny
Age: 28
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TriTro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Yeah when you responded, you were talking in point of views. Here:

Tzu men: Naruto is gay because.......
TriTro: Yeah well in Culture B they see it as a strong bond. The kiss was comical value and it's common for........

^ That's not supporting your argument AT ALL. You're just saying what culture B would see it as. Which culture are we supposed to believe? A or B? Do you see why that wall of text wasn't necessary? Considering you only stated point of views and no evidence?
ok ninjaboi, lets go with what your saying, then i hope you realize it can go both ways, all tzu man did was observe different situations in the story and use his observation as evidence...his personal opinion or how you so eloquently put it, point of view. Their is no concrete evidence that proves without reasonable doubt that Naruto is gay...its all assumptions

and since you wanna ride the culture aspect, the author is Japanese, he wrote and intended the Manga aka Japanese Comic for the Japanese/Asian market...Therefore we should follow the series as the culture it was based for
TriTro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TriTro For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-13-2010)
Old 09-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #1320
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,376
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

This first thank will go down in history.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
naruto's fate Grimmjow Naruto Manga 30 02-15-2010 07:16 PM
Naruto's Parents Naruto Uzumaki 12 Hall of Fail 6 01-11-2008 05:23 PM
Naruto's Key to Power The Special One Naruto Manga 14 12-18-2007 04:06 PM
Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan. <DaNTe> Naruto Manga 94 09-19-2006 04:56 PM
Do you think that the forth Hokage is Naruto's Father? Black_Kyuubi Naruto Anime 94 02-10-2005 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.