How are Karin and Kushina related? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #61
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
do u think that tsunade learned her justu that keeps her young from an uzumaki? her grandmother was mito after all
The jutsu does involve a seal...it is certainly a possibility.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2010, 07:01 AM   #62
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
You know this isn't really important, story wise i mean.
So what if Karin is an Uzumaki, because she did say they spread out around the regions.

My thing is on a scale of finding out who is who and who is related to who. Karin being part of his clan really doesn't have too much of an impact on Naruto, She can't tell him what the Cloud village was like, she can't tell him what the other Uzumakis were like.
So he might like that fact he has ACTUAL living family but thats it. I mean she is more useless than Sakura on the battle field foe Naruto. He doesn't need to bite her to heal.

Not bashing cause they way Kishi is writing right now,HELL they might be.
NO actually if you think about it it has a great deal to do with things Karen is a sensor above rival http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-6.html http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-14.html http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-15.html http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-16.html

She noticed something special in Naruto and can sense things no one else can and healing ability equates to giving /having a long life so she will be able to detect the special chakra of the uzumaki and help Naruto or Madara find other Uzumaki or other specialized clans
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (09-17-2010), Sensei-Q (09-17-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 09:49 AM   #63
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
NO actually if you think about it it has a great deal to do with things Karen is a sensor above rival http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-6.html http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-14.html http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-15.html http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-460-page-16.html

She noticed something special in Naruto and can sense things no one else can and healing ability equates to giving /having a long life so she will be able to detect the special chakra of the uzumaki and help Naruto or Madara find other Uzumaki or other specialized clans
Add on top of that the fact that Madara would likely have known Karen was an Uzumaki when he "suggested" that Sasuke kill her...leads me to believe that Karen may be of close relation to Naruto.

So if Sasuke would have killed her, Madara would have shown up later saying something like, "Naruto, it's nice to see you still care for Sasuke...even after he killed your mother's, sister's, stepdaugther!!!

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-17-2010), Sensei-Q (09-17-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #64
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

^That'd be painful.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #65
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

She still has the hot's for sasuke and will want to help Naruto to redeem him so he can stab her with his other chidori blade
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #66
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
She still has the hot's for sasuke and will want to help Naruto to redeem him so he can stab her with his other chidori blade
See, it runs through the family. The love for Sasuke.

Both were stabbed by chidori through the chest before. And (both) are going to try and get him back.
dyslexxicon (09-17-2010), Human Rasengan (09-17-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #67
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

ok just to throw it out there .. Tsunade Namikaze.. there I said it

Minato has blonde hair

Naruto has blonede hair.. and the Ymanaka are their cousins

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-17-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #68
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Karin has red hair. Kushina has red hair. By the latest manga, ALL REDHAIRS ARE UZUMAKIS. They are related by clan. Dont deny it. MANGA FAZT.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #69
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

I'd rather call her a Senju/Uzumaki hybrid. Cause she has epic age-changing stuff up her sleeve. And her chakra control is better than anyone elses. I'd say the Senju part is 10% Uzumaki 90%. Just her hair being blonde (&big tits). That's all.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #70
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

The interesting thing is, whether or not Karen (if she is Uzumaki) ends up with Sasuke if he finally returns to the right side. Meaning there would be an Uzumaki/Uchiha, while Naruto would end up with the bag of poo fighting Sakura making his child seemingly worthless.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #71
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

She fell for Sasuke's delicious chakra. Naruto's chakra which was always warm and bright will be digged. Just wait.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #72
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I won't assume that 'every' character with red hair is an Uzimaki, and I have doubts that Karin is related to Naruto, Minato, Kushina, or Nagato.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
superninja (09-18-2010)
Old 09-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #73
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Who cares if Karin is Uzumaki, what difference does that make? Karin would just taint Naruto's family name if she is, she was a pawn of Orochimaru and then a pawn for Sasuke, her personality sucks pretty much. I mean she was a warden for a prison where Oro kept his human guinea pigs. That speaks volumes about her moral integrity. Kishimoto tried to make her look nicer later and it would work if I didn't know that she kept human experimentation subjects locked for Oro. I mean how do you forget that? lol
Kishimoto screwed that up. Am I supposed to forget that Karin kept humans in a prison for Oro to do experiments on them? lolol No, she is just a sweet innocent girl right? lol

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #74
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I won't assume that 'every' character with red hair is an Uzimaki, and I have doubts that Karin is related to Naruto, .........
You better believe it b4 kishi says so himself, bcos by then u wont be too shocked. It is called 'targeted shock' or 'targeted retardation'

You know the time karin met naruto and said his chakra felt warm and later felt something else which made her freak out? What did u think she felt? Kyuubi? WRONG.

She felt her Uzumakiness in naruto

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #75
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

She felt his mom.