Fairy Tail 201 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road
Fairy Tail 201

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83689791/1

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

So next arc is a Fairy Tail Goblet of Fire. This is gonna be awesome.

Last edited by redexploit; 09-17-2010 at 08:25 PM.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-17-2010), ask me anything (09-17-2010), creative_vengence (09-18-2010), Vengeance (09-20-2010)

Old 09-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy Tail 201

I was just wandering about on the internet when I found this and wow is was freaking awesome !

I loved the whole idea for the new arc sounds really awesome, I must admit though I thought Lucy would have been put up for S Rank instead of that Mest Gryder guy, and wow Levy ?!?! didnt expect her one bit should have been Gajeel.

Going to see some epic fights, Gray Vs Natsu, or Natsu Vs Elfman ! A mans fight .

I wonder how this new guys going to play in the next arc though, hope its not Lucy who looked like was dead.

I was happy to see Lily is able to transform into his original body, so that makes me wonder do you think Happy and Charle will be able to acquire bodies now too through some training with him ?

And finally who do you guys think should be made S Rank Mages at the end of this Arc and why ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Last edited by Buck09; 09-17-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Another chapter so quickly???
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-17-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Yeah dont no the reason though Im reading it again and man is it good !

Fried is making a return so everyone had better watch out i picture him and Levy fighting she broke his runes only makes sence for a good fight , that is if it even is fights as members said its different every year.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Old 09-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
buggy
Academy Student

buggy is an unknown quantity at this point

it was a good chapter, and a start of a new promising arc.
a few questions: why would makarov choose luvia, i thought she already was a S-class mage?
And who's gonna die? i know it's not natsu, cana, or lucy, because if you read chapter 158.2 you will see them alive and kicking one year after lucy joined the guild. it's probably not elfman, his hands would be bigger. so my guess would be mest, grey, levy or fried. i have to say for now it will be mest, because of his sudden introduction.
buggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #6
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy View Post
it was a good chapter, and a start of a new promising arc.
a few questions: why would makarov choose luvia, i thought she already was a S-class mage?
And who's gonna die? i know it's not natsu, cana, or lucy, because if you read chapter 158.2 you will see them alive and kicking one year after lucy joined the guild. it's probably not elfman, his hands would be bigger. so my guess would be mest, grey, levy or fried. i have to say for now it will be mest, because of his sudden introduction.
Yeah Luvia was a S-Class Mage of Phantom Lord not saying she isnt S-Class material im guessing for it to be offical you have to take this test, I think Makarov saw the potential in her and gave her a shot,

I wonder why Cana is so depressed about being in the trial ?
This Mest guy has to show some promise apparently he came close last year to winning but I dont no I think the likely people to maybe die at this given moment are Levy or Fried.

I hope it isnt Elfman you cant kill that MAN off ! Hes a man he wont be killed that easy

Old 09-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Buggy:

But why would he cause NATSU to cry? It doesn't just take the death of some insignificant dude with a weird name like Mest to make Natsu AND Kana cry.

I think it's either Gray or Lucy that looked dead. I almost WANT it to be Gray. Just so that we can see how Natsu would react.

But great chapter. Death Kid appears to be a bad guy. I CANNOT wait to see what happens. It's driving me crazy.

Last edited by 01purple; 09-17-2010 at 08:12 PM.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (09-20-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Oh shit I actually got a bit of chills. Mashima-sensei made a very great move here. It seems like we will be getting a great story. It looks like someone may die from my perspective of Charles premonition. I'm kinda excited now.

I never would have considered Levy an S-Class Mage but I guess the old man considers every aspect of a mage's strengths and weakness and not just raw powers. The consider Levy's abilities I can understand why. That's a good line up for potential S-Class Mages. Natsu and Gray are a instant shoe in.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 09-17-2010 at 08:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-17-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^ I think the old man considers tit size into his calculations as well.

This has got me thinking. If they do this every year, do they have a winner every year? Or is the exam sometimes like the chuunin exams where technically everybody has a chance to be promoted or nobody at all depending on the talent (or lack thereof) that year.

If we get at least 1 new s-rank mage every year, then what's the order previous winners?

1) Ezra likely won last year. Even though she's young she's been part of the guild for over a decade. That's likely the reason she's had the time to have gained such a great reputation in the world, and have her name known.

2) I would have to say Luxus won before her. He seemed to want to fight Mistgun and to prove his worth, and wasn't really impressed with Ezra. Seems like he considered Mistgun to have more seniority then him.

3) I would say Mistgun before him because he seemed like a natural talent. Seems like a child prodigy, that became S-class younger then most.

4) Lastly Mirajane before him. She has lost her powers for at least 2 years now, so she likely became S-class 3-5 years ago. If she lost her powers withing the same year she became S-class, then maybe I'd switch the ordering around.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-17-2010), platinumrug (09-19-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #10
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Fairy Tail is definately turning out to be fresh and new as compared to the stale other series around. Good arc coming I see.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-19-2010), Vengeance (09-20-2010)
Old 09-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #11
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Yeah, this was pretty good and exciting. Hope it continues like that.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:00 PM   #12
creative_vengence
Sharingan using Camper

creative_vengence is an unknown quantity at this point

to make natsu and cana cry hmmm. maybe levi or ...........lisanna ?????
Old 09-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative_vengence View Post
to make natsu and cana cry hmmm. maybe levi or ...........lisanna ?????
Lisanna just got back and rejoined with her friends and family, I highly doubt an arc will be made about her "death". Its I want to go on a limb here and say it might be Lucy. I think the focus of the next arc might fall more heavily on Lucy and something will probably happen to her to make her seem dead which is why Natsu and Cana are crying. I can't think of anyone else unless another character close to Natsu and Cana are introduced and Lucy seems like the logical choice.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 09-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #14
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I love the way Hiro handles his women characters, that shit was hilarious. I guess since FT isn't as popular as Naruto, Hiro has more space to do what he wants as far as nakedness goes.... I'm ASSUMING, but man. This manga is fucking great.
ask me anything (09-20-2010), creative_vengence (09-19-2010), Vengeance (09-20-2010)
Old 09-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #15
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Lisanna just got back and rejoined with her friends and family, I highly doubt an arc will be made about her "death". Its I want to go on a limb here and say it might be Lucy. I think the focus of the next arc might fall more heavily on Lucy and something will probably happen to her to make her seem dead which is why Natsu and Cana are crying. I can't think of anyone else unless another character close to Natsu and Cana are introduced and Lucy seems like the logical choice.
You have a very good point thier I think it could be Lucy who dies but near the end she will be brought back somehow because it means Hiro will see how much it effects the readers if one of the main characters are dead, if wasnt a big impact then they might stay dead if some complained then brought back.

I thought the most likely person would have been Levi it looks like the sort of shirt she wore in the Fighting Festival Arc, but thats just me

Somebody was talking about the trial being similar to the Chunnin Exams and that made me think thats a very good thing to look at, I would like to think that Hiro is going to 'crown' so to speak 2 new S-Class Mages or more depending on the outcome, they ( Master, Erza, Gildarts) will have a check list if thats the case on what aspects they need from everyone, e.g.

1. Able to think in heat of Battle
2. Can use their magic in all different circumstances
3. Can use there opponents ability against them

Stuff like that meaning anyone could pass, I really hope Natsu is named a S-Class Mage we all no he is one power wise but this trial is what matters really.

I predict that Cana is going to win and thats why shes dreading it. Anyone else not annoyed Gazille isnt in this match line up ?

Last edited by Buck09; 09-19-2010 at 07:12 PM.