Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 114 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #1696
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

I predict that Ichigo will win & Aizen dies. Finally we can move on to the last two arcs of this manga. Bring on Squad Zero & the SS King!

I also predict that Ichigo no longer has access to hollow powers. I predict from this moment on Ichigo will simply fight as a Shinigami. I believe this was done to make it more realistic when Kubo introduces squad Zero & the SS King.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-01-2010), ask me anything (09-01-2010)

Old 09-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #1697
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^I agree. I think it's somewhat comparable to how Sasuke lost his Curse Seal powers, and gained his MS. Basically trading one power for another.

Ichigo's new powers definitely shit on his previous forms, so there's no reason to go back. If he had fought Ulquiorra in this form the fight would had lasted 2 minutes at best.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:26 AM   #1698
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

chapter 420 prediction:

Ichigo: like I said earlier, this would end in an instant.

Ichigos blade starts glowing, the wrap on his arm glows also. His entire body is engulfed with the getsugas black energy. all you can see is the energy slowly covering ichigos last bit of eye that is still barely visible

As it covers his entire body, ichigo swings his sword and calmly says : Getsuga Tensho.

His body explodes as the blackness starting from ichigos body as the centre as it rapidly expands and covers the sky. Aizen watches in awe.

Flashback
back in ichigos world in training.
ichigo is on his knees heavily breathing and heavily injured.

The fusion of tensei zangetsu and hollow ichigo is also on his knees, his facial expression is calm as he looks down on his chest and sees a massive diagonal cut.

Tensa zangetsu: Fine, I will give you the final getsuga tensho.

ichigo: ha.....ha.....give? ha... what do you mean? don't you mean teach? ha...

Tensa zangetsu in thought: It isn't in my interest to do this but.....

Zangetsu eyes are half opened as he stares at ichigo, ichigo is confused..
zangetsu charges at ichigo, as he charges, his body slowly turns into a black gas like figure until he merges with ichigos body.

Ichigos glows with black aura, ichigo stands up, still confused as he witnesses the world of building collapses.

Back in the real world, ichigo opens his eyes and stands up.

Ishiin: Ha...ha...Finally, I'm not sure how long more I would have lasted.

Ichigo's sword merges with his hand as the black aura wraps around his arm.

Ichigo: what is going on? I feel different, not stronger, but different, and I cannot sense zangetsu's reiatsu from the zanpacto anymore.

Ishiin: You have been given the Final getsuga Tensho, the power is now yours!

Ichigo: But I don't know how to....
Ishiin cuts him off: It's ability is innate, you will know how to use it!

Ichigo: I don't understand, why did zangetsu hesitate so much, why did we fight?

close up on ishiins face: He was testing you! In order to give you the Final getsuga, he merged with your soul completely and gave you his power, he consciousness is no longer of this world.

Ichigo shocked: is he?
Ishiin: ha...ha....YES, you won't see him again, NOW GO!
Ishiin falls as ichigo catches him on his shoulder...ichigos eyes change and grips his sword tightly.

Ichigo:.....Zangetsu.....

Flashback ends..

All you can see is smoke in the desert area....the ground has a massive hole in it....
as the air starts to clear in the sky you can see ichigo in the same position as before..

he looks down and sees aizen bleeding, all of his hollow heads havs been cut off..his mask destroyed.. his left leg gone...

aizen: you...insect!!!
ichigo: I'm surprised you survived, looks like I can't control it well yet.

the hokyoku shines..aizens hollow body armour shatters, his limbs grow back to reveal aizen has reverted back to the form before gin 'killed' him.

Aizen still in pain barely able to stand up
aHe puts both hands out and looks up as he shouts
Aizen: BANKAI!!!

end of 420

Last edited by freedom07; 09-09-2010 at 09:38 AM.
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-09-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #1699
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

chapter 421

Aizen: BANKAI!!!

ichigo looks with the same eyes but a sweat drops rolls down from his face, all of his upper body bankai clothes has disappeared and the black wrap around his arm as gone.
ichigo watches as aizen invokes bankai..

few moments later.
aizen looks confused....ichigo continues watching
Nothing happens

Aizen: what is this!??? kyoka suigetsu what is this!?!?

Aizen closes his eyes.
he enters his zanpactos world.
it completely different to ichigos.. it is a world full of mirrors....

aizen looks around and sees mirrors shattering..
Aizen: kyoka suigetsu....Where are you!

aizen spots something: !
the world of mirrors is being consumed by a darkness and expanding..
aizen's eyes follows the darkness to its source and sees the hogyoku!

Aizen: ! .....What is the meaning of this !

Aizen watches as the entire space is consumed by the hogyoku, before the darkness reaches aizens foot he opens his eyes back to reality to see ichigo in front of him as he does a horizontal slash to aizens chest.

Aizen falls back.
his face in anger and confusion.

Ichigo as he walks towards aizen: looks like you are too weak, no longer able to call upon your bankai.

The hokyku in aizens chest is cracked from ichogs slash...it shines!

Aizen hears a voice in his head: You are no longer needed...

As it shines blackness appears from the hogyoku in aizens chest as it engulfs aizens body

Aizen: ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!!
Aizen stands up in pain..
an image of aizen trying to grab the hogyoku with both hands as the blackness continues to engulf more of his upper body, his neck and his chin.

End

Last edited by freedom07; 09-09-2010 at 09:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-09-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #1700
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Trans by maaru @ FLOL

とんでもね。
最後のゲツガ。。。。
Unbelievable, the final Getsuga...

608 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/09/14(火) 18:12:26 IDu//rBuaP
イチゴ 見せてやるよ 最後の月牙天衝だ
Ichigo: I'll show you, the final Getsuga Tenshou.
藍前 なんだ その姿はーーー(藍前の姿の方が。。どうかと思ったけど)
Aizen: What, that form is--- (well, I wonder what he thinks about his form)

bleach DEICIDE22 

水中?精神と時の部屋にて
Underwater? Well, during that time in his mind--
白一護 まだ倒れんか 一護
Shirosaki: Haven't you fallen yet, Ichigo.
一護 倒れねえって言った筈だぜ 最後の月牙天衝ってのを聞きだすまでは な
Ichigo: Don't make me laugh, I'm not down yet. Not until I get what the final Getsuga Tenshou is.
白一護 教える気はないと… 言っている!!
Shirosaki: I'm tellin' you... I'm not gonna teach you!!

飛ぶ白イチゴ
Shirosaki flies

一護(どうしてだ 本気で倒すつもりなら 最初の段階で俺を倒せたはずだ それくらい の力の差 がオレ達には あった
Ichigo: (Why is it, that if he really wants to kill me, then he could've done so since the very beginning. He's got that much difference of power between us.
本気で教える気が無えなら 戦いをやめて身を隠せばいい そのくらいの事は出来だハズ だ  ど うしてだ
If he really doesn't want to teach me, then just stopping this fight and avoiding me would be fine. He could've done just that. So why
どうしてこいつの剣からは 寂しさばかりが流れ込んでくるんだ)
So why is it that from his sword, flows such overwhelming loneliness)
剣を交え交わす二人
The two exchange blows.
白イチゴ イチゴに向かう 一護剣を離す
Shirosaki faces Ichigo and separates him from his sword.

刺される一護
Ichigo is stabbed.

白一護 よく気がついた… 最後の月牙天衝とは私の刃を受け入れることでしか手にする ことはで きん…
Shirosaki: So you've noticed... The final Getsuga Tenshou can't be learned from any blade but mine.
一護 痛みが 無え… 
Ichigo: It doesn't hurt...
白一護 当然だ この天鎖斬月は本来お前自身… 受け入れれば貫かれる事に痛みなどあ ろうはず もない…
Shirosaki: Of course. This Tensa Zangetsu is originally yours... To be pierced by it will not cause any pain.
涙をこぼす白一護
Tears spill from Shirosaki
一護 なんで泣いてんだ
Ichigo: Why the hell are you crying 
白一護 一護 この戦いを始めた時に言った言葉を覚えているか お前の護りたいものが  私の護 りたいもので はないのだと
Shirosaki: Ichigo, do you remember the words I said at the beginning of this fight? That what you want to protect is not what I want to protect.
一護 あア
Ichigo: Yeah.
白一護 私の護りたかったものは  お前自身だ 一護
Shirosaki: What I wanted to protect was... you, Ichigo.
一護 どういう意味だよ
Ichigo: What do you mean.
白一 意味は 技の極意とともにこの刃から直に伝わるだろう 一護 この技を使えばお 前はーー ーー
Shirosaki: I meant, that the main point of the technique is directly taught straight from this blade. Ichigo, to teach you this technique, you have to----

空中に立つ藍前
Aizen standing in mid-air.
一護 最後の月牙天衝ってのは 俺自身が月牙になることだ (黒髪ロン毛腰まで 顔は 鼻からし た包帯)
Ichigo: The final Getsuga Tenshou is to turn myself into Zangetsu. (His black hair flows all the way down to his hips, and bandages wrap around his face from the nose down)
一護 この技を使えば 俺は死神の力の全てを失う 最後ってのはそういう 意味だ
Ichigo: This technique is, for me to part with all the power of a shinigami, that is what the final form meant.

藍前 (まさか 私は死神とは別次元へと進化を遂げた事で 二次元の存在が三次元の存 在に干渉 できぬように
Aizen: (Impossible. I who, evolved beyond the dimensions of a shinigami, able to an existence of two or three dimensions apart from it, could not cross such a line
自ら意図的にレベルを下げて干渉させぬ限り 死神にも人間にも 私の霊圧を感じ取るこ とはでき なくなった
to intentionally lower your own level as far as your limits could go, not even as a shinigami or a human, to the point where my reiatsu could no longer even register it
まさか まさか 奴は  奴は 私よりも 更に上の次元に 立っているというのかーー ーー)
impossible. impossible. This bastard, this man, to stand and evolve beyond me is---)
藍前 馬鹿な!! そんなはずがあるか!! 人間ごと気がこの私を超えるなど!! そ んな事が ーーー
Aizen: FOOL!!! That such a thing could happen!!! THAT SUCH A MERE HUMAN COULD SURPASS ME!!! THAT SUCH A THING IS EVEN---

一護 刀を掴み
Ichigo grabs his sword
『無月』(むげつ)
[MUGETSU] (Moonless sky)

次のページは開きで 空は暗闇 山
In the next page it opens with the sky filling with darkness

全てを無に帰す…!!
To bring everything back into darkness--!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #1701
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

bleach is finally regaining its epicness. so we are close to seeing who the true final villain is. and why didn't ichigo's dad kill aizen? he obviously has access to the tech as well.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #1702
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

he didnt want to
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #1703
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

wow what a chapter!
Old 09-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #1704
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Now that I've seen chap 420 (hahaha shit just realized its 420 ha get) *well stoners will get what I'm saying anway* after reading the new chap I have relaized :

AIZEN IS GONNA GET HIS ASS KICKED!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:44 AM   #1705
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I think we should expect something unexpected...
Old 09-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #1706
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing that can make me happy about the aizen ichigo fight...

We know aizen will lose, whether be dies or comes back later is another matter,

But the one thing that would redeem this whole saga for me is before aizen completely loses to ichigo he at least tries to us kyoka suigetsu against ichigo and ichigo either counters or avoids getting caught in it (I don't care which, even just avoiding it is fine)
I'm sorry but the greatest shikai tech needs a proper send off if it just gets left behind like it has...that's just a piss take!!!
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #1707
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope the 'Bankai' spoiler is fake. Though it does seem like some dumb shit Kubo would attempt. Additionally Kurosaki's new appearance does have that Chad arm shit, (obviously I don't like the dude), with the black power non-reiatsu stuff around him now. And one panel does look like he 'shot' a small black 'something', that turned the whole world black.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #1708
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I hope the 'Bankai' spoiler is fake. Though it does seem like some dumb shit Kubo would attempt. Additionally Kurosaki's new appearance does have that Chad arm shit, (obviously I don't like the dude), with the black power non-reiatsu stuff around him now. And one panel does look like he 'shot' a small black 'something', that turned the whole world black.
That spoiler is fake. Real one is posted with full script and pics!
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #1709
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Ichigo lost his powers wiyhout killing aizen? Aizen wasnt killed but sealed? Way to go kubo.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #1710
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

I remember Myth predicting that he would get sealed.

Also, I'm really disappointed that we didn't see his bankai!