yet another fail - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #61
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: yet another fail

It is some form of crossdressing, and crossdressing most of the times means you're fucked up in your head, especially in Naruto's case.

((I don't haet on crossdressing))

Old 09-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #62
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

will as long as we agree tht naruto has some problems, does that make konohamaru homo to

halo
Old 09-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #63
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
will as long as we agree tht naruto has some problems, does that make konohamaru homo to

halo
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG !!

halo
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-29-2010)
Old 09-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #64
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
it's more like cross-dressing not gender issues
So you think that people who cross dress aren't confused about what gender they are? That giving yourself fake breast & a pussy to hit on men isn't a clear sign that you are somewhat confused with what gender you're supposed to be? Get real loser. Naruto is a guy who pretends to be a girl there for he is confused with what gender he actually is. Hence the term gender confusion.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-29-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (09-29-2010)
Old 09-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #65
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Kishi wrote the "somewhere in between" book. Cause hetero pairings are still not confirmed.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 09-29-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-29-2010), itachikillsnaruto (09-29-2010), Numinous (09-29-2010), Vengeance (09-29-2010)
Old 09-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #66
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

hinata may turn lesbian once naruto gets the balls to ask her out.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #67
AmrodAegnor
Genin

AmrodAegnor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Naruto prances around town as a naked woman hitting on men & granting sexual favors for training. Would you not consider a male who pretends to be a female a person with gender issues?
lol, totally forgot about that. My bad, you're right. xD

Doesn't his crush for Sakura reinforce his homosexuality? Since she's more like a dude than a girl.

Last edited by AmrodAegnor; 09-29-2010 at 03:46 PM.
AmrodAegnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #68
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmrodAegnor View Post
lol, totally forgot about that. My bad, you're right. xD

Doesn't his crush for Sakura reinforce his homosexuality? Since she's more like a dude than a girl.
this proves his homo self he transformed into sasuke and tried to get sakura.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #69
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
in the end konan failed not only did she lose to madara but she also failed to pass off even one bit of information to any body I mean sure shes a girl but for crying out loud does every single thing a girl does in this manga have to end in total fail

discuss

Although she did however put up a good fight
Old 09-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #70
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So you think that people who cross dress aren't confused about what gender they are? That giving yourself fake breast & a pussy to hit on men isn't a clear sign that you are somewhat confused with what gender you're supposed to be? Get real loser. Naruto is a guy who pretends to be a girl there for he is confused with what gender he actually is. Hence the term gender confusion.
no. this fails

no i don't think all people who cross dress are confused about their gender, to think so is ignorant, he 'hits' on them to gain training yes? ok then so by doing this he is trying to gain an advantage, you know just like in real life how some people cross dress to get money in entertainment, like Barry Humphries, who is a straight male who is married, and has children

google cross-dressing, and i'm sure you will see that it has very little to do with gender confusion, and those who are 'confused' about their gender and have surgery to change this are not cross dresser, from wikipedia..
Quote:
Transgendered people who are undergoing or have undergone gender reassignment therapy are usually not regarded as cross-dressing. Namely, a transsexual who has completed gender reassignment surgery is certainly not considered cross-dressing, unless they were to wear clothes of the gender opposite of what they have transitioned to. Pre-operative transsexuals may be considered similarly.
gay people also cross-dress but this does not mean that they are confused gender wise, because not all gays are flaming and not all lesbians are butch.

edit: sakura is a girl right? therefore liking her does not make him gay, it can only make him straight
naruto's 'sexy jutsu' is also added for comic relief
and yes veng, your in sasuke's arse your username is even his philosophy

Last edited by Memphis; 09-29-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #71
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Naruto isn't simply putting on womens clothes he's giving himself breast & a pussy which is why he's confused with what gender he should be. What's really funny is your constant fail attempts to try & justify his behavior.

PS: I was using the nick Vengeance since before I even heard about Naruto. Vengeance & Oo1Zer0 have pretty much always been my gamer tags you reject.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-29-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-29-2010), itachikillsnaruto (09-29-2010)
Old 09-29-2010, 04:44 PM   #72
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

cross dressing is cross dressing but when u walk around with a fake vagina and tits u got some gender problems. this doesnt fail.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #73
Memphis
King

he changes his physical appearance from one gender to the other and back again, cross dressing....jutsu style
Old 09-29-2010, 05:05 PM   #74
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

most of his transformation are naked though and of women.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:14 PM   #75
Memphis
King

that is the jutsu though, i'm done arguing this now, i've said my interpretation of this, the jutsu is more for the comedy, you don't see him pulling it out in a serious fight against kakuzu or pain do you?