College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #16
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

And? You cannot MAKE someone do anything they don't want to. Your logic is dumb.

So blow me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
goldengod (10-01-2010), Mal (10-08-2010), manta (10-01-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), zer0systm (10-01-2010)

Old 10-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #17
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
^12-No .

Where I live, shit that ain't your business ain't your business. And shit you're provoking is to be blamed on your ass. I thought US rolled this way too.

@#12-pic: No.
Never assume
Miburo (10-01-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), Vanity (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #18
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

MAKE someone do something? When you say that, it sounds more like forcing someone with words and such. A simple act can change someone's state of mind drastically.

Ofcourse you can't make someone do something, in the way you presumably see it.

When you push someone into a corner (mentally), you're not leaving him/her with any other choice, do you?
It's obvious what the outcome would be for most people. Depression is a template. There's always cutting, drugs, and suicide. One of these main three, sometimes a few at the same time.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-01-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #19
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if he wasn't having shameful gay sex with dudes then there wouldn't be any gay sex webcam videos.

It is was his fault either way. And he is was a pussy.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-08-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #20
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you push someone into a corner (mentally), you're not leaving him/her with any other choice, do you?
It's obvious what the outcome would be for most people. Depression is a template. There's always cutting, drugs, and suicide. One of these main three, sometimes a few at the same time.
Uh, or choice #4: Manning up. That would work too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-08-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #21
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

I’m not making it sound like anything. I’ve collected the idea you’ve been carrying on about, which is about some weird way to coerce someone into something because you made them feel strongly enough.

If you want to play your stupid game, then fine. If he didn’t TELL him to kill himself: You cannot MAKE people FEEL things either. How someone reacts so something is still their own choice.

I like thighs rubbed, while you're at it.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #22
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Well, if he wasn't having shameful gay sex with dudes then there wouldn't be any gay sex webcam videos.

It is was his fault either way. And he is was a pussy.
Your anti-gayness is influencing your posts.

@Vanity: Ofcourse it's their own choice. But that choice has been made and thought of because someone broke their privacy and mentally broke them down. So it's

event -> creates thought -> executes thought. These are all tied together, so event and executes thought are just as close to each other as event and creates thought.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-01-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #23
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

I'm not anti-gay.

Fag.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-08-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #24
Vanity
Succumb

Your retardation is influencing your cognitive ability. You're not doing much about it.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-08-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #25
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Hmm well then. Nevermind this. What I was looking for in this thread wasn't shown at all. And yes I do understand what you were saying, Vanity. Yet I wasn't trying to prove you wrong, although it looks like I really did.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #26
Vanity
Succumb

You saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. That sounds a lot more like "fuck i'm retarded and can't actually prove anything for my dumbshit stance so LOL NO U VAN UR DUMB."

I.E: Defeat. =]

Nice and slow bby. You know how i like it.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-08-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #27
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Just curious, what where you looking for in this thread?

And definitely doesn't look like you did [prove her wrong].
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-08-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), Vanity (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #28
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
You saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. That sounds a lot more like "fuck i'm retarded and can't actually prove anything for my dumbshit stance so LOL NO U VAN UR DUMB."

I.E: Defeat. =]

Nice and slow bby. You know how i like it.
No. But I can see how what I said can translate to defeat =)

@Miburo: I was looking for understanding of the situation in general, but all I got was the opposite. Which makes me think you people don't give a shit and yes I know what you'd say next after this;

"How are we supposed to if it's not a kill, the guy's own choice blah blah".

Yes own choice, but I see you look above the situation and look at what the law says. It looks like you have no personal bias, and just skip the real deal happening on earth, and go way up to the law and get your answer there.

So yeah, I got my answer now, but not the one I wanted.

((I expect people to take this event serious, and think similar even though the law doesn't care for shit. The opposite reaction is also an answer, but not the one I wanted.))

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-01-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #29
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
MAKE someone do something? When you say that, it sounds more like forcing someone with words and such. A simple act can change someone's state of mind drastically.

Ofcourse you can't make someone do something, in the way you presumably see it.

Your a moron, you're making it sound like he had no other choice, which is bullshit.

If a kid is in school and pisses his pants and every child in the class laughs and points then the kid kills himself are you going to say all those kids are responsible for indirect murder? It's a similar scenario here..... They embarrased him, he made a decision on how to deal with it, the decision was retarded....
Mal (10-08-2010), Miburo (10-01-2010), Vanity (10-01-2010)
Old 10-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #30
Vanity
Succumb

Quote:
No. But I can see how what I said can translate to defeat =)
So then yes? Seeing as you didn't do or say anything to disprove me, but then continue to be like LOL NO U? Funny.
Fuck you're a silly one. <3

Quote:
@Miburo: I was looking for understanding of the situation in general, but all I got was the opposite. Which makes me think you people don't give a shit
And you're sure an assumptive douche, too. Just because we said your idea about it being the aggressors fault is stupid doesn't mean anyone, especially not myself, didn't think* it was unfortunate.

Quote:
Yes own choice, but I see you look above the situation and look at what the law says. It looks like you have no personal bias, and just skip the real deal happening on earth, and go way up to the law and get your answer there.

Wut?
So yeah, I got my answer now, but not the one I wanted.

((I expect people to take this event serious, and think similar even though the law doesn't care for shit. The opposite reaction is also an answer, but not the one I wanted.))

I refer you to the above.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 10-01-2010 at 09:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-01-2010)