513prediction /spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-08-2010, 04:48 AM   #61
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

I don't think Kishi can handle any battles going on in this war thats supposed to happen. If he does have any fodder wars taking place they won't take up more than a chapter. At which point Sasuke amaterasus a battlefield destroying clones and fodder.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2010, 05:08 AM   #62
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1CheezyGuy View Post
I don't think Kishi can handle any battles going on in this war thats supposed to happen. If he does have any fodder wars taking place they won't take up more than a chapter. At which point Sasuke amaterasus a battlefield destroying clones and fodder.
What would be nice is that characters like Lee, Shikamaru, TenTen, Ao and other worthy characters would get some spotlight in this. Remove team seven out of the picture for a while. I don't know. Some people wouldn't like the fact that Sasuke been absent for a while. I mean the guy is MORE cooler than Naruto, because he doesn't cry(well thats a lie) and bow to others like a faggot.

I can see betrayal and twists coming. That would make a much better story.

Like the Mist betraying the Leaf. Setting up a perfect match for a psuedo Hyuuga like Ao and a psuedo Uchiha like Kakashi. Great battle.

The only concept that needs to go out the window is 100,000 zetsu clones. Because Shinobi like Darui, Chojiro and TenTen can take a lot of them out in terms of numbers.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-08-2010), platinumrug (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 05:16 AM   #63
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

The Hachibi can take them all out at once with one fully charged blast. But that ain't happening either.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:23 AM   #64
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Killerbee needs to do some fucking ninjutsu instead of spamming Hachibi all the time.

The swordsman art was awesome. The chakra conduction with his swords and his pencils were awesome. But this Bijuu spamming is NOT awesome. Samehada overpowered the Beast by sucking up all its chakra. Samehada must be a powerful weapon or some shit.

In fact. I don't mind the Bijuu spamming. But he could of at least done some ninjutsu or something that doesn't involve "hachibi" on Kisame.

EDIT: That is my only small problem with Bee. But other than he's a great character

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 10-08-2010 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Added a little more stuff
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-08-2010), platinumrug (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 05:42 AM   #65
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
What would be nice is that characters like Lee, Shikamaru, TenTen, Ao and other worthy characters would get some spotlight in this. Remove team seven out of the picture for a while. I don't know. Some people wouldn't like the fact that Sasuke been absent for a while. I mean the guy is MORE cooler than Naruto, because he doesn't cry(well thats a lie) and bow to others like a faggot.

I can see betrayal and twists coming. That would make a much better story.

Like the Mist betraying the Leaf. Setting up a perfect match for a psuedo Hyuuga like Ao and a psuedo Uchiha like Kakashi. Great battle.

The only concept that needs to go out the window is 100,000 zetsu clones. Because Shinobi like Darui, Chojiro and TenTen can take a lot of them out in terms of numbers.
I've got a few predictions coming up that are going to give some deserved spotlight for a few ninjas we haven't seen in action in the past 100+ chapters.

I think Madara should be able to cause an awesomely powerful war between the nations with this Zetsu army. I don't know exactly how Zetsu's cloning ability works but between Kabuto and Madara's resources and knowledge on Konoha they should be able to make a small force thats virtually identical to a group of Konoha ninjas. Hhe could have them attack some of the clouds forces.
I believe Killer Bee is going to get captured in the next 10-15 chapters because he wants to let Naruto and escape with Gai and Yamato. If Madara and Kabuto can set up Bee's capture around the same time as the Zetsu imposter force attacks then Konoha would be fucked. Rai would go into a rage and declare war on Konoha.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:56 AM   #66
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/18743083/11

This six can make a great team

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:03 AM   #67
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post

The Hidden Mist nin reminds me of someone from a game. Very familiar. I think it's Tekken.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:36 AM   #68
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

DOA Hayabusha, Hayasami whatever that male ninjas name

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #69
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Killerbee needs to do some fucking ninjutsu instead of spamming Hachibi all the time.
Yeah. Before he gained controll of the his bijuu. What tecks was he using. So far we have seen only raiton. Since he is from the cloud. I think he shd be good with water elements too.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #70
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
The Hachibi can take them all out at once with one fully charged blast. But that ain't happening either.
Killerbee's time is limited now. He's worn out, not as bad as Gai, but tired, and Kabuto's on the way. I could see Gaara/Naruto ATTEMPTING to save everyone, but Naruto's had it too good lately. He chatted with his parents, sync'd with his bijuu, etc. Kishi has a formula for screwing his main charaters, repeatedly. With Sasuke still undercover and out of sight, who else could take the business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Yeah. Before he gained controll of the his bijuu. What tecks was he using. So far we have seen only raiton. Since he is from the cloud. I think he shd be good with water elements too.
From what I've seen about the Cloud, they didn't have the same problems as Konoha/Uchihas, and other Clans attempting to take them out. So I could see him being a lil lazy and being more dependant on his #1 bijjuu, #2 swordsmanship, #3 raw super strength. To our knowledge Killerbee dosen't even have the ability to 'summon', at this point in the manga. Therefore him having limited afinity/jutsus is believable.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #71
kluang
One Punch Man

If Kishi makes Naruto, then whats the point of controlling the kyuubi?

using talk no jutsu against 10 tail because kyuubi is part of it?

Old 10-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #72
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I wonder what the purpose was of Kishi to show off random ninjas from each village in those individual panels... I mean... he could've left that alone and just showed the area with all the shinobi... but whatever.

If kishi is smart and gives two fucks about his manga, he'll include the konoha 11 more into the manga for now. Give them some spotlight... it's been since the beginning of P2 since ANY of them have had any real face time. Last time we saw Lee and Neji, they were caught in water prisons... last time we saw shikamaru and co... they were getting their asses handed to them by hidan and kakuzu.. and then came the onslaught of bullshit lol.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #73
the.kokiri.swordsman
Academy Student

the.kokiri.swordsman is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting thought.
what if naruto DOES get captured, and for the sake of urgency (konoha people trying to rescue him), seal him WITH the kyuubi in gedo mazo.
then naruto could essentially take control of the other bijuu as well, and somehow, using H4X no jutsu, he could escape with all of them, and megarape madara, sasuke, and kabuto's final edo golem.

just a random thought XD
(if kabuto gets a zetsu, it could likely be used to improve his edo-summons, such as his last one (RS?).
the.kokiri.swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #74
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post

yeah that would be a nice team. the samurai though he would just get killed so the five of them would be nice team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
The Hidden Mist nin reminds me of someone from a game. Very familiar. I think it's Tekken.
will kishi did make the art for a new hidden character for tekken 6.

im gonna post a predic for the deidara gaara fight.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #75
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Taijutsu and Genjutsu aint gonna work on those zetsus. Am sure of it.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote