513prediction /spoilers - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #76
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Taijutsu and Genjutsu aint gonna work on those zetsus. Am sure of it.
assuming there getting there chakra from the original zetsu. or from some outside source like the six pains and how they were recieving chakra from nagato. if this is the case then yea genjutsu wouldnt work, well taijutsu wont work once the alliance notice that when u touch a zetsu clone it can make a copy of that person.

Old 10-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #77
the.kokiri.swordsman
Academy Student

the.kokiri.swordsman is an unknown quantity at this point

i was thinking...
madara has a wall of sharingan that he no longer needs due to the rinnegan, and a ton of zetsus...

he should make do. would make for an interesting battle between those with the "will of fire" and an army of sharingan users.
the.kokiri.swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #78
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Prediction?

EVERYONE DIES MWHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

No fine something big will probably happen and blah blah this and blah blah that >_>
Old 10-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #79
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

what are u getting @ really?
Old 10-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #80
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I wonder what the purpose was of Kishi to show off random ninjas from each village in those individual panels... I mean... he could've left that alone and just showed the area with all the shinobi... but whatever.

If kishi is smart and gives two fucks about his manga, he'll include the konoha 11 more into the manga for now. Give them some spotlight... it's been since the beginning of P2 since ANY of them have had any real face time. Last time we saw Lee and Neji, they were caught in water prisons... last time we saw shikamaru and co... they were getting their asses handed to them by hidan and kakuzu.. and then came the onslaught of bullshit lol.

i guess he wanted to remind everyone of the alliance. and two show at least one nin from each village thats in the alliance but i agree it should've been used to show off the base its self.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #81
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Knowing kishi I think something's cooking...
Old 10-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #82
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

ive got a feeling that there will be 1 or 2 more random chptrs like these and then itll show kabuto and madara preparing for war sending out small elite squads then the end of that chptr well see sasuke standing there saying something

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Uchiha_Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #83
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

The Zetsu army is only going to be useful for sheer numbers. "Small Squads" won't be able to do jack shit.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-09-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #84
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Well now we know about Zetsu. He's just a copycat. =/
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #85
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Also this proves Tobi=/=Zetsu and that only leaves us with Tobi=Madara.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #86
k-lai
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Also this proves Tobi=/=Zetsu and that only leaves us with Tobi=Madara.
yeah but madara doesn't ooze fluids when he loses an arm or something...
Old 10-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #87
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
yeah but madara doesn't ooze fluids when he loses an arm or something...
Look at this and this which are basically the same but the first one shows the source and the second one shows the product(The 100000 Zetsus.) If Hashirama made all those Zetsus and Zetsu can regenerate his body parts with a goo like substance and Madara has Hashirama's powers, what does that mean? Madara has the same ability too and most likely Hashirama could regenerate like that.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #88
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Well Madara isn't really regenerating. He's just replacing lost Zetsu flesh with more when he gets back to base. Nothing in the manga indicates that Hashirama had natural regeneration capabilities.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-09-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 06:27 PM   #89
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

But my point still stands, that goo like substance was part of Hashi's power and is what Zetsu is made up of and what Madara's left arm is constantly replaced with.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 10-09-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #90
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Taijutsu and Genjutsu aint gonna work on those zetsus. Am sure of it.
I could say it depends on the character (Sasuke), and the power level (EMS), matters. If Madara can 'genjutsu' Konan to death, with one arm, anything can happen with special eyes, at least according to Kishi.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote