Anyone who wants to gain OUTER HEAVEN access, post here! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #1
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone who wants to gain OUTER HEAVEN access, post here!

We're recruiting, so post here so we know who wants in.

Ha! Just kidding. Well, kinda.

We have a secret forum full of awesome OH fanfics written by elite OH heroes. Since we're all super kind and generous and whatnot, we thought we'd let non-OH guys read and comment on them as well. They're all really great and totally worth reading.

Only catch is that it's in the secret awesome section of the forum, and you need to be given access to get in. So that is what this thread is for. We need to know who is interested in reading the stories in there, and would be willing to post in the discussion threads for them every now and then to give feedback or to just, you know, discuss the story and shit.

And, if you'd like, you can even post your own OH fics there. They've got to be OH fics though, meaning your story has to have OH characters in it. No gay naruto fanfics. Those go in the normal fanfic section that no one reads, where they belong.

And you've got to only post in the discussion threads. Don't post in the actual story threads. They're just open for the authors to update with new chapters. Pretty common sense. Just like you can't copy the stories and repost them anywhere else, or steal anyone's ideas. Basically just don't be a dumbass.

So just post if you're sincerely interested. Once we get a decent amount of people we'll pass the list to Shino and he'll get you access, since he's also nice like that. You're welcome. = )

Current list of members who have access to Arsenal Gear (OH Fanfics):

That1CheezyGuy
ask me anything
kluang
SilverbladeVI
Solus Bringer
Nerox
Numinous
Sensei-Q
CONFIRMED!!
k-lai
Wolverine
Darth-Nero
Ero-sage
ninjalostboy95
Pingu2400
Memphis
King_Canada
KillerNN
manta
-----------------
The Special One
platinumrug
01purple
Kinako
Gakure
SenninKorby
redexploit
itachikillsnaruto
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-12-2010), batonnoir (10-17-2010), Darth-Nero (10-12-2010), Ero-Sage (10-12-2010), Fearless Leader (10-15-2010), Gakure (10-14-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-12-2010), KillerNN (10-16-2010), Kinako (10-25-2010), Marlboro (10-25-2010), Narruto-U (10-12-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-12-2010), platinumrug (10-23-2010), Playa (10-12-2010), redexploit (10-15-2010), Shrike (10-12-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-12-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (11-09-2010), Tabris (10-12-2010), The Special One (10-14-2010), TheBaron (10-14-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010), Vanity (10-12-2010), Wolverine (10-13-2010)

Old 10-12-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone who wants to gain OUTER HEAVEN access, post here!

You can put me on the list. I'm always down for new reading material.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (10-12-2010), Freshgrease (10-12-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-12-2010), Miburo (10-12-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-12-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

You can sign me up mibs. I'm interested in seeing what a "OH" fanfic is.

To be honest I see this ending horribly, if the lower echelons of this forum get involved. I just know the same fucktards that post in the spoiler threads every week despite the size 7 font saying not to, are going to post shit in your story threads, causing massive rage to be rained down upon them.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-12-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-12-2010), Tabris (10-12-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 01:21 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

By meaning OH characters, you mean, that the characters must be named after Miburo, bal, vanity?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-12-2010), Miburo (10-12-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-12-2010), Tabris (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 AM   #5
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add a few things to Mibs post:

Asking to be added does not guarantee you access. The authors of the fanfics have the final say so. That being said, I'm sure you'll get access if you act properly and not like a retard.

If anyone does post in the actual story threads, you will immediately lose access to OH, and receive a short ban, most likely a day or two.

And lastly, you are not gaining access to all of OH, just the fanfic section, which also means you will not have access to the nifty red user names that come with being an awesome full member of OH.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shino For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-15-2010), Fearless Leader (10-15-2010), Mal (10-12-2010), Miburo (10-12-2010), Playa (10-13-2010), Shrike (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 01:24 AM   #6
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

doesnt have to be those names, just chars that represent members of OH.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:26 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
doesnt have to be those names, just chars that represent members of OH.
You mean the character personality?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 01:52 AM   #8
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Kluang. Pretty much that. Come on, it's not rocket science.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Fearless Leader (10-15-2010), Freshgrease (10-12-2010), kluang (10-12-2010), Shrike (10-12-2010), Tabris (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 01:52 AM   #9
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

So to speak, or your "take" on them. You can personify them however you want, but apparently they have to be OH members.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Fearless Leader (10-15-2010), Miburo (10-12-2010), Shrike (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 02:03 AM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Thats interesting. I'm interested.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 03:11 AM   #11
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Put me down.

I'm curious to see Outer Heaven's writing talent.

EDIT: It sounds pretty good since the members are considered to be awesome.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-12-2010), Tabris (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 03:41 AM   #12
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

And one more small clarity : we aren't making you to write about us and make us heroes and whatnot, we are just saying that if you are going to write, it can't be of Naruto but of OH people and the author obviously.

About the existing fics. As I said in the OH, I don't consider my fic to be some super awesome roman which will shake the Earth, but I wouldn't want just anyone viewing it. If you are interested in reading, start slowly and don't be disheartened by the fic's length. After all, you will have a few others who are just starting as well, so you can discuss it with them.

The only two fics which are currently moving are Van's and my own. That doesn't mean that the other author's have just left their pieces to rot. You can check any one of them.

I am in a hurry, and when more people sign up, we will discuss in OH who can read.

Lastly, thanks for showing interest.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-12-2010), Fearless Leader (10-15-2010), Mal (10-12-2010), Miburo (10-12-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-12-2010), Playa (10-12-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-12-2010), Tabris (10-12-2010), The Special One (10-14-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010), Vanity (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 AM   #13
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Keep in mind we each write extremely different from one another. If you get in there and start comparing any of us, I'll e-kick you in the teeth.

Shrikes and my own are relatively long, but they're quick reads [imo]. If you have questions-comments, even if you're way behind, I'm sure we'd all be willing to answer questions. Even if they've been asked before.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Fearless Leader (10-15-2010), Mal (10-12-2010), Miburo (10-12-2010), Playa (10-12-2010), Shrike (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 04:39 AM   #14
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

So this maybe a stupid question but deal with it I haven't shown my face here in forever plus havent been keeping up with a lot of anime/manga so what is outer heaven?

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 AM   #15
Vanity
Succumb

A sub-forum only a handful of members have access to.

Also, commas are your friend.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Fearless Leader (10-15-2010), kluang (10-12-2010), Mal (10-12-2010), Miburo (10-12-2010), Playa (10-12-2010), Shrike (10-12-2010), Tabris (10-12-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-12-2010)