what do you do - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:38 AM   #16
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: what do you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
No you won't send me money, or no you don't want to be saved?
Won't send money!!!

jk. But it's those fat people's fault for eating too much. But in the end their fail gives you money, so no problem for you there.

EDIT: Am not one of them.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-20-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #17
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
jk. But it's those fat people's fault for eating too much. But in the end their fail gives you money, so no problem for you there.
It's correct that on most occasions it's their fault for eating too much. But sometimes it's genetics, or it's a disease.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010), Sensei-Q (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #18
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Atherosclerosis. Read up on it. Eat healthy, exercise, don't abuse drugs - you'll still get it and eventually, especially since we live longer, it will be a problem. Of course, a lot of other things go wrong before that, but it is one example that will get you in the end regardless of how you live.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #19
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Atherosclerosis. Read up on it. Eat healthy, exercise, don't abuse drugs - you'll still get it and eventually, especially since we live longer, it will be a problem. Of course, a lot of other things go wrong before that, but it is one example that will get you in the end regardless of how you live.
So all this shit about exercising, and eating healthy and living happily that they mention on ''The Doctors'' is misguided? I knew I should have stopped watching that show.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #20
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

I surf the webz for lulz & troll easily manipulated forum n00bs for a living

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-20-2010), ask me anything (10-20-2010), Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Marlboro (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), Sensei-Q (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #21
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
So all this shit about exercising, and eating healthy and living happily that they mention on ''The Doctors'' is misguided? I knew I should have stopped watching that show.
Well, no. All that relates to how and when you'd like to die. A lot of current research is going into understanding aging and longevity. Basically, we don't know as much as we'd like but big things that help are exercise and caloric restriction. What you eat can hurt, but you need to be skewing horribly one way - too much fat/sugar etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
I surf the webz for lulz & troll easily manipulated forum n00bs for a living
Damn - you get paid for this? Where do I sign?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-20-2010), Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Marlboro (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), Playa (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #22
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No idea. I live in a lab and barely see the rest of the hospital. Not an MD in any way.

so are you practicing it as a research or as an applied science.. ala creating some new bi-pass procedure or something of the like
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #23
ACt
Heart Wizard

No - most is cellular and animal modeling to understand the basics of physiology and then stretching them to health science so people will fund us. If I could, I'd break with the medical field completely, but there is less money if you don't say there are "clinical implications".
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:06 PM   #24
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
ahh hardening of the arteries due to plaque build-up which leads to a restricted blood flow and put's extra stress on the heart to pump which leads to an increased risk of cardiac arrest.. but how the hell does the plaque get in there to begin with .. what's depositing it .. is it some sort of by product of redblood platelets carrying oxygen and nutrients?

serious question..
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #25
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
No - most is cellular and animal modeling to understand the basics of physiology and then stretching them to health science so people will fund us. If I could, I'd break with the medical field completely, but there is less money if you don't say there are "clinical implications".
the human body fascinates me .. which is why I went into the medical field .. but a coder wasn't my first choice.. bad past decisions kept me from pursing my original goal in pharmacology but oh well help where you can.

One would think that we would have most of the body figured out by now but thanks to people like you we're finding out more and more each day. And yea it's hard to get funding for research unless you can explain how it will benefit someone in a practical application

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #26
ACt
Heart Wizard

Atherosclerotic plaques are fat and cholesterol mostly. The problems arise when the plaques get larger, the body responds with a cellular inflammatory response. This can damage the arteries and lead to cell death and a calcification of the arterial wall and plaque which stiffens the artery. Complications then arise due to lower blood flow, vessel rupture and embolism.

So yeah, eating less fat will help, but fat build up will happen no matter what you do. I don't even think vegetarians are free of this. Maybe vegans.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:28 PM   #27
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Atherosclerotic plaques are fat and cholesterol mostly. The problems arise when the plaques get larger, the body responds with a cellular inflammatory response. This can damage the arteries and lead to cell death and a calcification of the arterial wall and plaque which stiffens the artery. Complications then arise due to lower blood flow, vessel rupture and embolism.

So yeah, eating less fat will help, but fat build up will happen no matter what you do. I don't even think vegetarians are free of this. Maybe vegans.
ok just to simplify for my understanding erythrocytes carry fat and on the way to the love handles and ass and tits of a chick some of that fat falls off the erythrocyte tray and the the shit hardens on the floor like quick dry cement and it's gets too hard for fiber particles to scrub

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 10-20-2010 at 12:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:41 PM   #28
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Akamaru - How close are we to the point where I can have the heart of a grizzly bear functioning inside me? Alongside my human heart, think of me like a grizzly timelord in a way.

Example:

But imagine the left one being more grizzly.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-20-2010), ask me anything (10-20-2010), Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), Scientia (10-22-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:46 PM   #29
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

why not splice in some pig to and become man-bear-pig

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-20-2010, 12:46 PM   #30
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

That's just crazy man, we're being serious here.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010), Vengeance (10-20-2010)