what do you do - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #31
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: what do you do

Two hearts. Drug addicts would pay shitloads for this.
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-20-2010)

Old 10-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #32
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
That's just crazy man, we're being serious here.
Hmm what would make a grizzly man even more cool.. hmm how about some whiskers form a lion and some legs muscles of a cheetah.. that way you can run super fast, leap impossible distances snatch prey out of the air and land on your feet and also be granted 18 lives by default
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 10-20-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #33
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

How about a big black/blond mane.

WE CAN DO THIS, CAN'T WE/
Old 10-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #34
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Akamaru - How close are we to the point where I can have the heart of a grizzly bear functioning inside me? Alongside my human heart, think of me like a grizzly timelord in a way.

Example:

But imagine the left one being more grizzly.
Well, there have been big advances in ventricle assist technologies that re-route or control heart rate after heart attacks where patients lose too much muscle following a heart attack, and there's tonnes of work going into creating new tissue patches to replace dead tissue. The idea of a second heart can't be far off. The only problem with using grizzly hearts is rejection. We'd have to alter your immune system to recognize grizzly heart cells and since we're having enough trouble with keeping new human hearts alive in humans, it could take time. Unless of course you're part grizzly already.

Are you part grizzly?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #35
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Damn - you get paid for this? Where do I sign?
Unfortunately, no, since we're all srs business now, on a regular basis I help supervise a church youth group in afternoons & work as a clerk/shadow Orthopedic surgeon

But I have too many accumulated vacation hours, so I took 2 weeks off, hence my recent influx of NL activity

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:32 PM   #36
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
Well, there have been big advances in ventricle assist technologies that re-route or control heart rate after heart attacks where patients lose too much muscle following a heart attack, and there's tonnes of work going into creating new tissue patches to replace dead tissue. The idea of a second heart can't be far off. The only problem with using grizzly hearts is rejection. We'd have to alter your immune system to recognize grizzly heart cells and since we're having enough trouble with keeping new human hearts alive in humans, it could take time. Unless of course you're part grizzly already.

Are you part grizzly?
Unfortunately, no. I understand exactly what you're saying, but consider this:

What about now?
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010), Vengeance (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #37
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

RNA researcher wannabe here. Everyone keeps talking about DNA and how wonderful it is, but they forget that RNA and its many forms are responsible for the maintenance and regulation of DNA. Also viruses' genetic material is in RNA, so my expertise in RNA can create the ultimate virus that will wipe out every ignoramus in the world, muahahahaha!!!

You heard nothing ;D

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #38
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

How is that helping with the problem at hand Numinous? I didn't see the word grizzly in there once.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #39
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Hmmm... getting closer. New problem - your right lung. Might need to sacrifice some of it to make room. Could leave you a little slow of breath. Unless you are already huge, then it might not be a problem. And you'd still probably need full body irradiation and immune retraining.

Tell you what, I think a good starting point would be trying to insert a rat heart into a mouse and seeing how that goes (especially since most of what I've been talking about has only ever been worked out in rodents). Going to need to find some SCID mice to make this happen and may have to clear with the animal control board, but we'll get there.

@ Numinous - you're not one of those miR noobs are you?

Last edited by ACt; 10-20-2010 at 01:38 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #40
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i also help with a youth group, but i do that out of LOVES!
cause i have a surplus

to much health talk, don't know how to add to convo

i am an Assistant Supervisor of the Front end
iow; i have 50 staff working under me, and it's my job to do paper work, traint thema nd keep the front end running

while i am an "assistant supervisor" we have no supervisor
i am in supervisor training, which takes a month
but i'm finding it difficult to find time for everythign as i'm alreadying doing all the supervisor paper worka nd plannign special events

all you need to know is i get paid way less than i should
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #41
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How is that helping with the problem at hand Numinous? I didn't see the word grizzly in there once.
I was talking in concordance to the opening post. To your post, RNA researches also know how to handle genes, so if you want some grizzly genes, just talk :P

Quote:
@ Numinous - you're not one of those miR noobs are you?
miR? Can you be more clear? You know, different countries with different terms for the same thing and all that jazz.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #42
Demi-God
BEST

Numinous - I would like some, who must I defeat?

Quote:
Hmmm... getting closer. New problem - your right lung. Might need to sacrifice some of it to make room. Could leave you a little slow of breath. Unless you are already huge, then it might not be a problem. And you'd still probably need full body irradiation and immune retraining.

Tell you what, I think a good starting point would be trying to insert a rat heart into a mouse and seeing how that goes (especially since most of what I've been talking about has only ever been worked out in rodents). Going to need to find some SCID mice to make this happen and may have to clear with the animal control board, but we'll get there.
Yeyah!

Ahem, I expect results by tomorrow. Thank you good sir, get to work.

Last edited by Demi-God; 10-20-2010 at 01:46 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #43
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
miR? Can you be more clear? You know, different countries with different terms for the same thing and all that jazz.
miR = microRNA

The new hotness in epigenetics. If you're going to jump into science, it is pretty stupidly hot right now with no one truly knowing what is going on just yet. I think if you just include some miR research in your topic you can get published rather easily at the moment - but that should only last another few months.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:50 PM   #44
Numinous

Quote:
Numinous - I would like some, who must I defeat?
The international Ethics Committee, which doesn't approve of genetic modifications on humans that aren't necessary for the betterment of humanity (aka, CURE CANCER, CURE AIDS, CURE CANCER!).

Oh and the Pope, he set as mortal sin genetic modification. So yeah, I'll be cozy and warm in hell, because I already made dozens of genetic modifications.

Quote:
miR = microRNA

The new hotness in epigenetics. If you're going to jump into science, it is pretty stupidly hot right now with no one truly knowing what is going on just yet. I think if you just include some miR research in your topic you can get published rather easily at the moment - but that should only last another few months.
Oh, we call it micRNA, the lack of letters confused me! And no, I already went away from DNA because everyone and their mothers want to be DNA researchers, I'm not going to bash my head into the new hot thing. I prefer something that I like and that I can have employment without much competition. So good ol' viral RNA, mRNA and tRNA are fine for me.

Last edited by Numinous; 10-20-2010 at 01:53 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:56 PM   #45
Demi-God
BEST

Fuck the Pope, no man in a silly hat is gonna stop me from achieving grizzly status.

As for the Ethics Committee, as a grizzly I feel that I can fight cancer with my claws. That's gotta count for something?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), KillerNN (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Nerox (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)