515 prediction/ spoiler - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #16
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
We need really drawn stuff and photoshopped to look scanned.
Who can? If anyone could, this should have been done last year, in the 2-week break >_>
SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)

Old 10-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #17
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Who can? If anyone could, this should have been done last year, in the 2-week break >_>
Go see the deal. I forgot what was the thread of it >.<

But we didn't have it before the 2 week break.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #18
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

lolwut there's a thread concerning this? Anyone who sees this, post link plz.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #19
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
lolwut there's a thread concerning this? Anyone who sees this, post link plz.
You even talked about it, you must have golfish memory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q
You'll still consider your collab with TSO, NLB, KNN, and platinumrug though, right? =\
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Yeah. It has to be one of those "manga breaks" though. I thought about it today. Drawing 15 pages of panels takes some time though. It's actually a perfect time to troll Narutofans with an awesome chapter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
I'll add you bro. xD I was thinking yeah it was enough people. But you can draw some panels too. Since your making a manga.

The project is to draw a fanmade chapter from TSO's prediction to troll every Narutard out there. I've done this before with my Chapter 431 prediction and a fuckton of people thought it was the actual thing. Someone made a drawing and photoshop some scenes of that prediction and it was pretty hilarious.

I wonder what would it be like to see a prediction made of the actual panels and stuff. Considering that TSO writes awesome predictions which destroys Kishi's shitty writing in every form.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #20
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

^I thought you meant a thread made especially for it. I remember that conversation though.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #21
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

sooooooo...... after reading 2 pages of u guys just saying... u going to it... yeah lets do it.... are you sure you gonna do it.... yeah we gonna do it...

WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS GONNA DO IT?????

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #22
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Prediction: Nothing HAPPENS.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #23
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^Thank u .
Old 10-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #24
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

something will happen sasuke ems will be a pic of naruto's penis. lmao
Old 10-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #25
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Hmm. When was the last official "research break" again? Was it for chapter 500? If so, we might actually get some kind of serious revelation or some shit (500 gave us the "HOLY SHIT MADARA THREATENED NARUTO AS A BABY" shit. The flashback was pretty damn good until chapter 502 rolled around and Minato walked all over Madara in battle). Right now it seems like Kishi is trying to develop the "non-Sasuke" antagonists, so I don't see an EMS reveal yet. I will almost certainly be wrong on this, but I'd say we're either going to see the dreaded Sixth Coffin of plot-ruining or we'll see a dramatic improvement of Madara's performance in battle, or at least the set-up for it.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #26
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Yeah yeah I get it. Naruto's history/plot had to be developed. But keeping Sasuke in the dark for so long is unbelievably lame. A few appearances here and there would do. But nuuuuuuuuu~.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #27
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I just thought of something, before the Akatsuki members were complaining that it took so long to drain the Jinks, of their bijuu. With the deaths of soooo many Akatsuki members, what happens now? I can't believe that it would take less shinobi to drain the highest 2 bijuu's. Okay, say Naruto's 'special', and that Madara can do something 'brilliant' with his EMS & Rinnengan to drain the final bijuu. But what of Killerbee, who's going to assist in the draining, Zetsu Clones? Kishi killed too many bad guys, left too many good ones living, and has screwed his own storyline.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #28
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Hmm. When was the last official "research break" again? Was it for chapter 500? If so, we might actually get some kind of serious revelation or some shit (500 gave us the "HOLY SHIT MADARA THREATENED NARUTO AS A BABY" shit. The flashback was pretty damn good until chapter 502 rolled around and Minato walked all over Madara in battle). Right now it seems like Kishi is trying to develop the "non-Sasuke" antagonists, so I don't see an EMS reveal yet. I will almost certainly be wrong on this, but I'd say we're either going to see the dreaded Sixth Coffin of plot-ruining or we'll see a dramatic improvement of Madara's performance in battle, or at least the set-up for it.
And before 500 the previous "research break" was before 469... it seems that every time Kishi takes a break for "research", something gets pretty much screwed.

Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #29
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I just thought of something, before the Akatsuki members were complaining that it took so long to drain the Jinks, of their bijuu. With the deaths of soooo many Akatsuki members, what happens now? I can't believe that it would take less shinobi to drain the highest 2 bijuu's. Okay, say Naruto's 'special', and that Madara can do something 'brilliant' with his EMS & Rinnengan to drain the final bijuu. But what of Killerbee, who's going to assist in the draining, Zetsu Clones? Kishi killed too many bad guys, left too many good ones living, and has screwed his own storyline.
Handy Edo Tensei comes in handy.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #30
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And before 500 the previous "research break" was before 469... it seems that every time Kishi takes a break for "research", something gets pretty much screwed.
I think he just might just look at the Wild Mass Guess page for Naruto on Tropes, assign every theory a number, then put 1 piece of paper per number into a hat. He draws one, and whichever one he draws becomes canon. God help us if he picks the wrong theories again...