Christians Unite FC - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #301
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Christians Unite FC

The way, the truth, the light, no one comes to the Father except through Christ. Glad to be part of this thread....NOTW
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #302
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

O wow really now? I mean really?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:33 AM   #303
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I cringed a little when I saw this thread. Religion has no place on an ANIME forum, even in a section that isn't exclusive to anime.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-24-2010), Sensei-Q (10-19-2010)
Old 10-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #304
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

If Christians join this FC, does that make them Unitarians? ;-)

Seriously, why is this wrong? Freedom of the interwebs. If they want a club in an anime forum, fine. Perhaps they would begin to discuss Christian mythology or dogma as it relates to manga/anime stories or something like that. Naruto is about to pull a messiah move; I wouldn't mind a believer's take on that.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-19-2010), Miburo (10-24-2010), RNB (10-24-2010)
Old 10-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #305
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

As long as they don't try to convince me that Intelligent Design or god is responsible for the diversity of species, no problem.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-19-2010), Miburo (10-24-2010)
Old 10-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #306
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
If Christians join this FC, does that make them Unitarians? ;-)

Seriously, why is this wrong? Freedom of the interwebs. If they want a club in an anime forum, fine. Perhaps they would begin to discuss Christian mythology or dogma as it relates to manga/anime stories or something like that. Naruto is about to pull a messiah move; I wouldn't mind a believer's take on that.
I normally have no problems with Christians. Most of my family and a few close friends are some denomination. What I have a problem with are the blind believers that go "follow us or be damned", which is the most hypocritical statement a Christian can make. I hate people that try to convert me to a belief that is illogical at best, dangerous/deadly at worst. I'm for freedom of speech and all, but I don't think this topic belongs on a forum that is dedicated to a few of the most popular manga/anime. Even in this part of the forum, this topic stands out like a sore thumb, Christianity amongst bleach/naruto fan clubs.

I even read a few posts in the beginning of the thread before I left for class and the hypocracy in the OP is astounding for the tenets of the faith. They specifically told another person to not post in this thread because they were of a differet faith and called out catholicism as not being a christian denomination because they place emphasis on Mary instead of focusing specifically on Jesus. I even saw bashing of the Jewish faith.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-24-2010), Vengeance (10-19-2010)
Old 10-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #307
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

I was shocked after seeing this in new posts. What the hell? lol

Where's the Jews Unite FC? Atheists Unite FC? Muslims Unite FC? Buddhists Unite FC? xd
Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #308
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I really like this thread. I think there are some admirable quotes:

Quote:
Greetings, everyone... I would like to join this FC, as well. I was saved at the age of 17, and have been walking with Jesus for 20 years now, even though I did drift a little in college. :-} I'm a Southern Baptist as far a denomination goes. Hope to see you guys around.
Basically, he fucked around in college with some women in some frat. No beating around the bush in the Christians Unite FC.

Quote:
Although this thread has died, there are still active Christians working out there, and I pray that this club may find a point where it can be revived again with active members wanting to discuss, debate, and pray with one another. God bless you all.
Quote:
i want to join i take christianity personal.
Quote:
Well, in a few weeks time my degree course comes to an end and I will be moving to a different part of the country to be nearer my girlfriend... Not sure what I'm going to be doing though so if you don't mind praying for that that would be great.

ta x
We know why he is moving nearer to his girlfriend.

Quote:
wow. spam. yeah, my boss is having lung trouble. and she needs some prayer. that she'll find christ b4 she dies.

I mean, this is all on the page before this one. This thread is loaded.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 01:15 PM   #309
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Dumb, Illogical Christians will be Dumb-Illogical Christians.

I am a follower of Jesus, but damn Christianity has been fucked by retards who contradict themselves and bash others for not believing.
I am a Christian, but the Christian religion has been smeared by us, Christians.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #310
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I don't care what brand of Christianity you are part of. It is still mysticism, meaning it still contradicts itself.

- Heraclitus
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #311
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck yeah, NN.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-24-2010), Miburo (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #312
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Ha, Seriously bro.

When people think of Christianity they automatically see prejudice, ignorance, and arrogance - when not all Christians have these traits. All MY religion tells me to do is try to love others, trust God/Jesus, and be a good man. Catholics/Christians add all these other rules and tell other non-Christians that they are giong to hell, which is so false. "if uz has sex den u r goin 2 hell!!1" wtf? Dumb/Illogical/Immoral "Christians" give good Christians a bad fucking reputation, and I'm not ashamed to be called a Christian, dumbass "Christians" should be.

go ahead and fucking eat
Sensei-Q (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #313
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Religion in general is retarded, and not at all what Christianity is about. One of my favourite quotes is from Gandhi: "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-24-2010), Miburo (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #314
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Exactly what I'm saying.

Christianity isn't even Christianity any more. When I was a little kid, I would ask my mom "Ma what religion are we? Are we religious?" she would always say "No Zay, we are followers of Christ." I never understood until I grew older, Christianity is skewed and has a distorted view of what it SHOULD be. That Gandhi quote is amazing Mal. Fuck dumb Christians, and screw stupid organized religion.

go ahead and fucking eat
Mal (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #315
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
All MY religion tells me to do is try to love others, trust God/Jesus, and be a good man.
But why bother with following a religion? Why should you love others? Why should you trust in a being whose existence there is no evidence for? Who is God? Why be a good man? What is a good man?

It is the fact that Christians never bother asking questions about their beliefs that bothers me. If they do end up asking questions, they forget about them when they realize that the answer contradicts their beliefs. It doesn't bother me like, "Oh, you are so stupid and get me riled up." What bothers me is that those kind of people are controlling the world, and unfortunately the ones controlling the world are much more extreme.

- Heraclitus
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-24-2010), Sensei-Q (10-24-2010)