515 prediction/ spoiler - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #106
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
i hate it when people think theyre right and they are totally wrong
heres a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJktg8YYbUM
watch 3:39
youre correct he say he will protect the bijuu hosts
BUT HE ALSO SAYS HE WILL PROTECT HIM(naruto) WITH HIS LIFE
so i conclude thats a promise he will protect naruto
so sorry youre wrong
u can only come to the conclusion that ur part right and wrong cause he didnt say i promise to protect u naruto. its that simple if u cant accept that then that ur problem.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #107
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
u can only come to the conclusion that ur part right and wrong cause he didnt say i promise to protect u naruto. its that simple if u cant accept that then that ur problem.
Step back slowly and pull out the white flag.

@uzumakinagato - don't even. I know what you're going to do.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #108
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

@sensei y pull out a white flag.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #109
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

white flag=surrender=accept defeat. Who got defeated again?

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #110
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Though Gaara is kinda considered a main character, he's been given extra life by Chiyo, but in the process he lost his bijuu. He'll get some love because he's a Kage, but I wouldn't doubt Kishi killing him off. With so many people 'protecting', and 'supporting', Naruto, he'll never evolve. Gaara would try to save Naruto because in his mind, they're friends, but as I've been stating over & over, unless a character at THIS point in the manga has special eyes, or a bijuu (and yes most of them are property of Madara), you reaaaallly won't matter, and you SHOULD be killed off considering the power levels of Madara/Sasuke/Naruto. These are at least 3 of the final combatants for the manga.

I won't dog out the 'acting' Kages, BUT, compared to the 1st Hokage, who's bent over fueling Zetsu Clones, they are all FODDER, and unless they show me more, they're not even on his block.

Madara had to ability to live through the battle with Hara, and Sasuke will have eyes AT LEAST, equal to Madara's at that time. Now Madara's haxxed out supreme with the Rinnigan as well, so for real, they're is not much that 'the Alliance' has to offer in retaliation if Madara sent his crew out full force (including Sasuke w/ EMS, and bum assed Kabuto, and the Zetsu army which will have not only Hara's possible haxxes, but the freaking Carpenter as well), they could wipe out entire villages, with the quickness. If Madara has access to the bijuu and just released some of them (under his control of course), during this, it would be a slaughter.

I already can hear some members speaking of the greatness that is Raichu, and possibly even Tsuchikage, and Mizukage. Madara = too many haxes, too much experience (theres not any Kage as old as him), and a very pissed off Uchiha with his same eyes (cept the Rinnengan). For real, I put my money on.... EVIL!!! At least until the 'good guys' show me something that could possible contend with their advisaries.

Its kinda funny though, a lot of the kinjutsu's being used by Akatsuki/Orochimaru/Kabuto are titled 'forbidden', Tsunade has even used 'forbidden' crap, and now there inbound with the idea of wiping out all good. Kinda like the U.S. giving weapons, etc. to somebody to take out a common enemy. Then wondering WTF happened when that supposed 'ally' turns his loaned gun on his supposed ally (Sadaam Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin).
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:08 PM   #111
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Tsuchikage fought Madara and still lives. He's from Madara's generation. And he survived life the natural way. Growing old. Madara's a pussy who was afraid to die of aging.
itachikillsnaruto (10-26-2010), NeoKakarott023 (10-25-2010), platinumrug (10-25-2010)
Old 10-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #112
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Tsuchikage fought Madara and still lives. He's from Madara's generation. And he survived life the natural way. Growing old. Madara's a pussy who was afraid to die of aging.
Wait, I know the Tsuchikage 'seems' to be the oldest Kage, and has spoken of what he may know about Madara, but when did they ever battle each other, I never saw that before. With all the madness that he was bringing to Konoha over the years, and hanging with the Akatsuki, when did Madara actually have time to battle the old broke back guy?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #113
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Wait, I know the Tsuchikage 'seems' to be the oldest Kage, and has spoken of what he may know about Madara, but when did they ever battle each other, I never saw that before. With all the madness that he was bringing to Konoha over the years, and hanging with the Akatsuki, when did Madara actually have time to battle the old broke back guy?
Ounoki said that he fought Madara himself when the subject came to discussion. And to fight him, he had to be of his generation (90+ years old) at least.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-25-2010)
Old 10-25-2010, 07:05 PM   #114
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Madara had time to fight the young Oonoki who was full of vitality. Not the current old one (who still pwns most people anyway).

Think about it. Oonoki is this strong right now. Imagine how fast he could fly back then. Or how big his dust cubes were.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #115
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

he'd still be small though lol many people would have still beat him in his prime in this manga
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #116
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

^size =/= power.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #117
Memphis
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
^size =/= power.
is that what she said?

he's strong, but there are many ninja who in their primes would kick his little ass
Old 10-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #118
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
is that what she said?

he's strong, but there are many ninja who in their primes would kick his little ass
Then those many ninja's were as strong as Madara, weren't they.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #119
Memphis
King

we don't know exactly when he fought madara (did he even fight madara??) could have been before he had his ems, could have been last year and he just could be seriously fucked up point is we don't know

well all the hokages (apart from tsunade), nagato, naruto, itachi, sasuke would punk him
Old 10-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #120
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Last panel of this page shows Raikage saying "you're the only to have faced Madara", and the next page shows Raikage looking at Tsuchikage.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-25-2010), Sensei-Q (10-25-2010)