515 prediction/ spoiler - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #121
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Last panel of this page shows Raikage saying "you're the only to have faced Madara", and the next page shows Raikage looking at Tsuchikage.
I vaguely remember the big goofy looking dude saying something, but okay, no prob. He must be bad ass to live through that fight, unless Madara's doing an Aizen move and set up that fight to gain an advantage in future fights. Or maybe he's an undercover Akatsuki member, that would throw a monkey wrench like hell in shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #122
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I'm starting my follow-up to the prediction I made, for those who care.

EDIT:

Quote:
Chapter 516: Give Me the Truth!

-in Akatsuki's lair-

Yamato: What do you plan on getting from me? You know damn well that I am a trained captain of the ANBU.

Kabuto: Your altered DNA...Orochimaru-sama intended to use it in order to control the power of the Bijuu. I have a different goal in mind.

Black Zetsu: Alright you arrogant snake, explain your plan! Don't think that you can continue acting as you please while you work alongside Akatsuki!

Kabuto: Fine, since this one (referring to Yamato) will not live to tell of my plans, and you are so important to them, I'll share my secret: I know how Madara created you. And I intend to not only replicate, but improve on his methods.

Yamato: What the fuck are you talking about!?

Kabuto: To put it simply enough for you to understand, I am going to use the DNA from Senju Hashirama that you have in order to boost the power of the Zetsu tenfold. Hashirama's DNA created them, and so more of his DNA will improve them!

Yamato: NO! I will not allow this, even if it means--

*Kabuto's "tailsnake" bites him*

Kabuto: That bite contains a quick-release paralytic agent. Not even your specialized self-termination techniques will be usable.

*Kabuto "walks?" over to the army of Zetsu, bringing Yamato with him*

Kabuto: Now then...*takes out a syringe* let us begin...

-inside the turtle-

Naruto: (Where is Yamato!? What's going on!?)

*Naruto runs toward the exit of the turtle's inner chamber or whatever*

Naruto: Aoba-san, is Captain Yamato still on watch outside?

Aoba: Of course. You don't see him in here, do you? I'm sure he'd try to help you in your mission, but a careful vigil is always an important step for mission security.

Naruto: Can you at least check?

Aoba: Uh...suuuure. *goes outside, comes back in* Yep he's still out there!

Naruto: (he's lying...) Alright Aoba-san. I need to go outside to get a better analysis on some of the plant life. Don't worry, I won't bother Captain Yamato or anything!

Aoba: (He'll get suspicious if I try to hard to keep him in here...) Ok, Naruto. Just be sure to check back in with us as soon as possible.

Naruto: Right! *runs outside and sees the damage that Manda mkII did* (something's definitely wrong here...)

*he re-enters Sage Mode*

Naruto: (Damn it, he is gone! Something's not right at all here...) *he continues walking around, trips, faceplants*

Naruto: Ow what the--(this is a footprint!?) *he's fallen into one of Manda II's footprints*

Naruto: (There wasn't anything nearly this large among the animals I sensed on the island...something was definitely here and caused this destruction...)

*he follows the path of destruction left by Manda II until he gets to the Island's tail*

Naruto: (What could have crushed a forest like this? Is this what got Captain Yamato--huh!?) *he notices that the island is moving and has the tail*

Naruto: This isn't an island at all! (I need answers, and I'm not going to get anything honest from Aoba-san and Motoi...guess I better ask whatever this island really is...)

-cuts to Naruto yelling at the top of his lungs at the turtle's tail, not realizing that it's the tail rather than the head-

Naruto: HEY! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!? I NEED TO KNOW!!

*KB appears right behind him*

KB: What the fuck are you doing?

Naruto: I need to ask this...thing some questions!

KB: More of that S-Rank mission crap? Shouldn't asking a turtle for help be a snap?

Naruto: So it's a turtle? Why won't it answer me?

KB: ...kid, sometimes you just plain fail, because right now you're yellin at a giant turtle's fuckin TAIL.

Naruto: :/

*he walks around to the front*

Naruto: HEY! Mr. TURTLE! CAN YOU HELP ME!?

Turtle: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

KB: He says he's happy to assist ya

Naruto: WHAT HAPPENED HERE!? WHY WAS THE PLACE INSIDE YOUR SHELL BEING ALL SHAKEN UP!?

Turtle: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRAAAAAGH

KB: He says a gigantic snake came out of nowhere and bit his ass, and then he got flipped right over by a humongous blast!

Naruto: (Giant Snake...that sounds like something Akatsuki would be behind...) Thanks for the help now bye! *runs back to the turtle's shell*

KB: (don't know what the kid's so worked up about...)

-inside the shell-

Naruto: Aoba-san! What happened out there? Where's Captain Yamato!?

Motoi: We told you, he's just out on patrol! Monitoring for earthquakes and--

Naruto: NO! *enters RSM* I know you're lying right now, and I'll be able to tell if you lie any more! Now tell me the fucking truth!

Aoba: What are you talking about, Naruto!? We wouldn't lie to you about--

Naruto: Don't lie. Tell me what happened here! What did Akatsuki do! I WANT THE TRUTH!

Aoba: (shit, he's stumbled onto the truth...) *sighs* Naruto, the island was attacked by Akatsuki. It appears that Yakushi Kabuto has joined their ranks. We were able to fend him off, but he captured Yamato.

NARUTO LEARNS THE TRUTH! HOW WILL HE HANDLE IT!? Chapter 517: fuck it I don't know.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 10-25-2010 at 11:04 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-26-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-26-2010), Numinous (10-26-2010), Sensei-Q (10-25-2010)
Old 10-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #123
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

^517: Naruto went RSM and did a speedrun to the closest checkpoint of evil intentions, to save Captain Faggot.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:13 AM   #124
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Ah you're back Forlong. How's that book coming along dude?
Haven't been able to get much of it done with my classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Anime. Canon. Not.

Manga. Section. In.
Oh. No. My. Acting. Is. Going. Shatner.

Also, I hate to break it to you, Korby, but snakes lack the equipment necessary to make footprints. And what's with Yamato's sudden potty-mouth?

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #125
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
but snakes lack the equipment necessary to make footprints.
You must never have seen any snake documentary or seen snake trails on sand. They can make "footprints" of a sort.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:13 AM   #126
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

euh you said i wasnt right that gaara promised to protect to naruto
but gaara said he will protect naruto with his life
so you are saying that is not a promise ???
if you say you will protect someone with your life, thats a big promise you dont have to say promise i think its obvious
for example : someone says :" he will be dead tomorrow" he didnt say promise but he obviously made a promise that he will be dead
SO I WILL DONT GET WHERE YOU GOING AT ??
i was wright, you were wrong
tsss man wtf
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:18 AM   #127
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Couldn't handle the pressure building up inside my head.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:42 AM   #128
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

interesting .
Old 10-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #129
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Last panel of this page shows Raikage saying "you're the only to have faced Madara", and the next page shows Raikage looking at Tsuchikage.
cheers for clearing that up for me, i really wasn't sure, i hope we find out about that fight
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #130
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
euh you said i wasnt right that gaara promised to protect to naruto
but gaara said he will protect naruto with his life
so you are saying that is not a promise ???
if you say you will protect someone with your life, thats a big promise you dont have to say promise i think its obvious
for example : someone says :" he will be dead tomorrow" he didnt say promise but he obviously made a promise that he will be dead
SO I WILL DONT GET WHERE YOU GOING AT ??
i was wright, you were wrong
tsss man wtf
dude ow does not saying it's a promise make it a promise.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:02 PM   #131
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

No spoilers yet? Oh wait. no chapter this week.

What abt bleach/OP

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #132
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
No spoilers yet? Oh wait. no chapter this week.

What abt bleach/OP
bleach comes out this week but no spoilers yet, that i now of
Old 10-26-2010, 02:09 PM   #133
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point

i bet kishi still doesn't know where hes going to go with the next chapter, so instead, he has the Tsuchikage meet Naruto, then gets angry, shouting "Minato!!!" and tries to attack Naruto. They fight it out and waste another chapter for us.

EDIT:
is anyone else a little annoyed that Sasuke had his eyes transplanted like 30 chapters ago, and we still don't get to see them, where as Madara can just pop in a Rinnegan, and 30 minutes later is ready to go battle 2 jinks?..... lame!

Last edited by Kyuubito; 10-26-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Kyuubito is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyuubito For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-26-2010)
Old 10-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #134
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

yea i noticed that the sasuke fans havent raged about this.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #135
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Haven't been able to get much of it done with my classes.

Oh. No. My. Acting. Is. Going. Shatner.

Also, I hate to break it to you, Korby, but snakes lack the equipment necessary to make footprints. And what's with Yamato's sudden potty-mouth?
Read chapter 513 again. Manda II has legs. With feet.

EDIT:

Yamato doesn't handle stress well. We know this. He has also picked up some "naughty" words from dealing with KB. We also know that. I don't feel I took him very far OOC, but if you have problems with my fucking diction, I suppose I can accommodate.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 10-26-2010 at 03:31 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (10-26-2010)