515 prediction/ spoiler - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #136
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
yea i noticed that the sasuke fans havent raged about this.
We've gotten used to this by Kishi, it's still obviously Naruto's turn. The theme centers on either Naruto, or Sasuke most of the manga. Additionally, Sasuke dosen't actually fit in on the plot vs. the Cloud, and their stupid assed Gigantic Turtle, without any abilities beyond talking and flying. I also understand that Madara prolly stalled the actual EMS transplant until after he had his new 'eye', he wouldn't want Sasuke equal to him because, why would Sasuke even listen to his bullshit anymore, he'd attempt to instantly fight him to the death for his part in the Uchiha Massacre. It just his personality.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-27-2010)

Old 10-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #137
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Naruto's part of the story is full of family shit, love triangles, rainbows and etc etc. Sasuke's part of the story is hatred, whining, crying, walking the streets for an old man, and killing people.

Yeah, I think I'll go for Sasuke's part of the story.
itachikillsnaruto (10-27-2010), NeoKakarott023 (10-26-2010)
Old 10-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #138
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Naruto's part of the story is full of family shit, love triangles, rainbows and etc etc. Sasuke's part of the story is hatred, whining, crying, walking the streets for an old man, and killing people.

Yeah, I think I'll go for Sasuke's part of the story.
I agree 1000%, and I dig Naruto as well, he lacks edge. His 'edge' has been replaced with goodheartedness, and retardation. But actually since they both never lived a 'normal' childhood, and are expected to physically take out grown assed men, one should expect some abnormalities within their personalities.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 01:53 AM   #139
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

Their personalities are allready fucked up. Sasuke in insane, Naruto is a gay who dont even like males. This manga will become some japanese fetish.
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Me Like a lollipop
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #140
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

to me Naruto is just still acting as a child, he has been through alot but has retained that hope and optimism. Where Sasuke has fell victim to his experiences and is darker NOT more mature. i mean come on your BROTHER told you Madara helped kill the clan! AFTER he dies in front of you,you meet Madara and believe every word HE tells you? THAT is showing he is still a child as well, easily manipulated.

BUT Naruto has dangerous jutsu just as Sasuke does so in that aspect they are similar. They just are driven by different forces. Besides i think bringing Sasuke back isn't his plan anymore. i think wants to destroy Akataski. bring peace then stop sasuke, feeling that when THEY fight they will no longer be the same as they were before.("when we fight, we will both die.")
remember when Gram pa Toad said in order to get NE you have to DIE? well he didn't MEAN actual death just be still as if you are dead. so i think Kishi is doing that again.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-27-2010)
Old 10-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #141
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
to me Naruto is just still acting as a child, he has been through alot but has retained that hope and optimism. Where Sasuke has fell victim to his experiences and is darker NOT more mature. i mean come on your BROTHER told you Madara helped kill the clan! AFTER he dies in front of you,you meet Madara and believe every word HE tells you? THAT is showing he is still a child as well, easily manipulated.

BUT Naruto has dangerous jutsu just as Sasuke does so in that aspect they are similar. They just are driven by different forces. Besides i think bringing Sasuke back isn't his plan anymore. i think wants to destroy Akataski. bring peace then stop sasuke, feeling that when THEY fight they will no longer be the same as they were before.("when we fight, we will both die.")
remember when Gram pa Toad said in order to get NE you have to DIE? well he didn't MEAN actual death just be still as if you are dead. so i think Kishi is doing that again.
People are kinda taking Sasuke lightly IMHO. Think it, if Harashirma, Minato, (and Sasuke dosen't even know that the Tsuchikage), attempted to but couldn't take out Madara, what could he do? He's at least attempting to play Madara like he did vs. Oro. Until he knows more, or gains more power that he's more confident in defeating Madara, he, and everyone that Madara calls his 'ally' has no choice but to go along with what Madara says. This guy (Madara), while overall wack, took out Konan with one arm, and one eye. Lastly remember when Hebi/Taka was attempting to leave the Akatsuki before the Kage Arc, Madara simply 'morphed' in front of them, and he did the same thing to Minato, repeatedly. If one dosen't have an answer, you go with the status quo until you feel you have an advantage, or in the least near equal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-27-2010), jericho Uzimaki (10-27-2010), k-lai (10-27-2010)
Old 10-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #142
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

will naruto and sasuke arent complete with out the other. sasuke needs all that goody goody to be complete and naruto needs some of that im gonna kill ur ass for real rage.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #143
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

naruto needs a bitch slap .
Old 10-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #144
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

yeah he does so does kishi
Old 10-27-2010, 11:12 AM   #145
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^kishi needs to facepalmed n bitch slapped .
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #146
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

i think everybody here facepalms everytime we get a hiatus from a manga.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #147
k-lai
ANBU

U know it .
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #148
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubito View Post
is anyone else a little annoyed that Sasuke had his eyes transplanted like 30 chapters ago, and we still don't get to see them, where as Madara can just pop in a Rinnegan, and 30 minutes later is ready to go battle 2 jinks?..... lame!
Not in the slightest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Read chapter 513 again. Manda II has legs. With feet.
Oh, you're right. But...he's a snake.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #149
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road

can any one explain to me why the fuck the manga is going on break practically every other week it's really starting to piss me off
Old 10-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #150
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
can any one explain to me why the fuck the manga is going on break practically every other week it's really starting to piss me off
DRAINNNNAAAAAGE, boy.

but the real answer is research. Which means that he needs time to figure out what hes gonna do, so yea thats it
blake is offline   Reply With Quote