The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 841 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #12601
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I've left a dirty wipe in the middle of the bathroom counter once. Just to see if anyone would ever put in the effort to put it into the trash.
Mind you, they don't even have to pick it up. You can scoot shit off the counter into the trashcan if you breath on it hard enough sometimes.

It stayed there until I cleaned the bathroom a few weeks later. =/
To be fair, I wouldn't clean up someone else's dirty anything in the bathroom either.

I would, however, put forth the effort to find out who left it there and make him clean it up, while I belittle him for being a dirty fuck. Because uncleanliness also upsets me. And I will go to extreme lengths to punish the unclean, if necessary.

For example, my sister used to always cook shit (For herself, mind you. Not for anyone else.) and then leave dirty as fuck pots and pans in the sink. I'd be like "Yo, you going to clean this shit up?"

And she'd be all like "Yeah, later."

And the next day I'd be like "Yo, I thought you were going to clean this shit up."

And she'd be all like "Hey, fuck you. If you care so much, then you clean it up."

And I'd be like "Okay. Fine. I will." And I did. Except I didn't clean it up in the sink. I scrubbed that shit with her bed sheets and pillow cases. And when she'd get home I'd be like "Yo, I bet you'll clean that shit up now, mwahaha!" And she's go in her room and be all like "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-" and would go wash her shit.

tl;dr-Don't fuck with me.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #12602
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

are nachos (chicken, cheese, peppers and corn chips) a suitable brunch? (w/ salsa and sour cream of course)

editThat's awesome. my parents would kick me out of the house for doing that for sure
although, when Amy (my 17 year old little sister (who's 6 inches taller than i am)) left her shit in the front hall way, and i told her if it wasn't gone by the time i was done doing the dishes it'd be out the door... and then it wasn't gone so i threw it all over the front lawn, like the in the ditch and between the cars and everything...
she was very unhappy, but daddy thought it was fucking hillarious

Last edited by Tabris; 11-14-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-14-2010), Miburo (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #12603
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
You know, there are animals with a brain exactly as big Normally, a standard human brain is bigger than that of a chimp, but in your case I am not certain that applies.
Then until your certain, don't spout shit.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #12604
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Some of your post could be written by a chimp. And the point of the post was acctually to remind you not to stupidly generalise.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #12605
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

@Tabris
Anytime of the day is good for nachos
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
Tabris (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #12606
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Considering that animals have a brain the size of a peanut, then yeah, they're that stupid.
Quote:
Then until your certain, don't spout shit.
Why don't you take your own advice?

Several animals have brains that can compare to a human's brain. Dolphins, for example, have a slightly larger brain than humans, actually. Their cerebral cortex is actually larger than a human's by 40% and almost as complex in structure, plus their frontal lobe is similarly developed to our own.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-14-2010), Numinous (11-14-2010), Tabris (11-14-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #12607
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

He can't be so stupid, thinking that animals in general have peanut sized brains. I'd guess he just posted without thinking/rereading.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #12608
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
He can't be so stupid
We've said this about others on this forum. You remember HR and KYF, right?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #12609
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
To be fair, I wouldn't clean up someone else's dirty anything in the bathroom either.

I would, however, put forth the effort to find out who left it there and make him clean it up, while I belittle him for being a dirty fuck. Because uncleanliness also upsets me. And I will go to extreme lengths to punish the unclean, if necessary.

For example, my sister used to always cook shit (For herself, mind you. Not for anyone else.) and then leave dirty as fuck pots and pans in the sink. I'd be like "Yo, you going to clean this shit up?"

And she'd be all like "Yeah, later."

And the next day I'd be like "Yo, I thought you were going to clean this shit up."

And she'd be all like "Hey, fuck you. If you care so much, then you clean it up."

And I'd be like "Okay. Fine. I will." And I did. Except I didn't clean it up in the sink. I scrubbed that shit with her bed sheets and pillow cases. And when she'd get home I'd be like "Yo, I bet you'll clean that shit up now, mwahaha!" And she's go in her room and be all like "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-" and would go wash her shit.

tl;dr-Don't fuck with me.
I get shit like that. I do that to my brother all the time. However, he treats me like a nag when I think I'm being perfectly reasonable for not wanting to pick up after his dirty ass. Whenever he leaves shit all over the place and I have to clean the room, if he doesn't come pick it up I toss it all on his pillow/bed. Dirty shoes, trash, whatever.

However, in the bathroom it could have been anyone's at any point. They just don't pick shit up. =/
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-14-2010), Tabris (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #12610
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

It is completely reasonable to expect people to clean up after themselves, and to mercilessly punish them for not doing so. Fuck yeah.

Also, what do you mean by "dirty wipe?" Like, something someone wiped his ass with, and then just left it on the counter? I wouldn't clean that up. I would kill people.

If you mean like a paper towel type thing that someone accidentally left on the counter after cleaning shit up, then I wouldn't mind that and would just trash it. Since they actually cleaned shit up, at least.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #12611
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Fail.

Quote:
Considering that animals have a brain the size of a peanut, then yeah, they're that stupid.
And major fail. IKN says snakes reproduce asexually, now this. Either your biology teachers are crying their hearts out, or they're dumbasses.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #12612
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
IKN says snakes reproduce asexually...
BUT THEY DON'T HAVE WILLY-WANGS TO PUT INTO A PILLO-WISP.

Haaa...
Old 11-14-2010, 05:32 PM   #12613
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Peeenussssss.......
kael03 (11-14-2010), Miburo (11-14-2010), Shrike (11-14-2010)
Old 11-15-2010, 12:43 AM   #12614
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

First off, I didn't literally mean animals had brains the size of a peanut, I wasn't talking about the size. I just said 'peanut' because some of them are stupid.

And second, I was talking about some of the animals that would eat anything. So I wasn't just generalizing every animal.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:05 AM   #12615
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Why don't you take your own advice?

Several animals have brains that can compare to a human's brain. Dolphins, for example, have a slightly larger brain than humans, actually. Their cerebral cortex is actually larger than a human's by 40% and almost as complex in structure, plus their frontal lobe is similarly developed to our own.
Interesting piece of info. Now I know dolphins will be prime targets if zombie apocalypse happens. Zombie dolphins would be scary
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote