Human instrument - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Human instrument

it was interesting to know these guys made all this music without one single piece of electronics other than the microphone they were given. THe human voice is an amazing instrument http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMTrQ...eature=channel
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (11-20-2010)

Old 11-18-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Human instrument

That was retarded. If you want to hear how good the voice can be check this out. The best part is at 3:20.

By the way, I like the original version a hell of a lot better.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-18-2010), Miburo (11-18-2010), Nerox (11-18-2010), Numinous (11-18-2010)
Old 11-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

that was ok but they had a drum kit and other shit playing .. I was more amazed at all the different sounds made int he vid I posted as they accomplished all those sounds with just the voice alone but it seems once again you missed the point
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-18-2010, 02:50 AM   #4
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
but it seems once again you missed the point
That you posted something stupid? No, I got that point. I posted something better and you obviously didn't heed my advice to go to the 3:20 part for the Metallica GUITAR SOLO by VOCAL CORDS ONLY. Metallica by vocal cords only, minus the need for a drum set, is better than acapella R&B.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-18-2010), Miburo (11-18-2010), Nerox (11-18-2010), Numinous (11-18-2010)
Old 11-18-2010, 03:06 AM   #5
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That you posted something stupid? No, I got that point. I posted something better and you obviously didn't heed my advice to go to the 3:20 part for the Metallica GUITAR SOLO by VOCAL CORDS ONLY. Metallica by vocal cords only, minus the need for a drum set, is better than acapella R&B.
I made it to that part it wasn't that entertaining plus there was still a fucking drummer banging on drums so it wasn't all by voice power alone. plus I'd need a severe taste for metal to get into this you can hardly understand anything that they are saying , there's no melody, no harmony , just rage, makes me wanna destroy some shit bomb a building set something on fire or shoot up a school.. wow maybe there's secret messages coded in un-audible crap

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-18-2010, 03:15 AM   #6
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I made it to that part it wasn't that entertaining plus there was still a fucking drummer banging on drums so it wasn't all by voice power alone.
Mimicking a drummer with your voice is impossible, too many different sounds coming from 1 instrument to properly sound. But you missed the point. You made a thread called "Human Instrument" and I gave you a FUCKING GUITAR SOLO DONE BY VOICE. What you posted wasn't much different than most R&B groups that use samples of rock music. The only difference is the lack of a synthesizer to give them music.

Quote:
plus I'd need a severe taste for metal to get into this you can hardly understand anything that they are saying
Here's a hint: everyone but the main male singer and the drummer were saying "Battery" with different inflections to mimic the sound of a guitar or bass. Also, Metallica is one of the easiest metal bands to understand the vocals.

Quote:
there's no melody, no harmony
You obviously have never listened to a metal song if you think this.

Quote:
just rage,
What's your point?

Quote:
makes me wanna destroy some shit bomb a building set something on fire or shoot up a school.. wow maybe there's secret messages coded in un-audible crap
STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS FOR FUCKS SAKE!! All metal does is get the adrenaline pumping. It doesn't inspire people to go out and commit violence (mosh pits don't count). That is drummed up by conservative politicians to scare people into voting for them.

Also, if you think metal is "un-audible" (it's INAUDIBLE) then you really need to sit down and listen to it. You'll find it's not even close to inaudible. Even a lot of death metal bands are easy to understand when you get used to the music.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-18-2010), Nerox (11-18-2010), Numinous (11-18-2010)
Old 11-18-2010, 03:27 AM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Mimicking a drummer with your voice is impossible, too many different sounds coming from 1 instrument to properly sound. But you missed the point. You made a thread called "Human Instrument" and I gave you a FUCKING GUITAR SOLO DONE BY VOICE. What you posted wasn't much different than most R&B groups that use samples of rock music. The only difference is the lack of a synthesizer to give them music.

Here's a hint: everyone but the main male singer and the drummer were saying "Battery" with different inflections to mimic the sound of a guitar or bass. Also, Metallica is one of the easiest metal bands to understand the vocals.

You obviously have never listened to a metal song if you think this.

What's your point?

STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS FOR FUCKS SAKE!! All metal does is get the adrenaline pumping. It doesn't inspire people to go out and commit violence (mosh pits don't count). That is drummed up by conservative politicians to scare people into voting for them.

Also, if you think metal is "un-audible" (it's INAUDIBLE) then you really need to sit down and listen to it. You'll find it's not even close to inaudible. Even a lot of death metal bands are easy to understand when you get used to the music.
nah this is just my opinion.. not a big fan of metal.. like some but just not my thing.. guess it's a cultural difference. you're going to find beauty in different shit

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-18-2010, 04:07 AM   #8
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

I wish there were more people out there who like all genres.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:

Holy shit. I would sell my fucking soul for the ability to do what that guy did. Seriously, that was the best thing I've seen in a while. d '_' b

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #10
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Van Canto > Black Impostors.

Edit: Van Canto has chick, who is incredibly hot.

Last edited by Nerox; 11-18-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #11
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Honsetly why wasted this precious space for this thread you did?

Couldn't you have posted persay something much better?
Old 11-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #12
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

This isn't really anything new A Cappella has been around for centuries. It's died off over the past few decades. Example are barber shop trios/quartets and doo wop groups.
I'm really into music and can appreciate just about anything revolutionary and creative. But this is just a modernized version of something thats been going on for a while.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #13
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

^ yea I know its been around for ages but in our modern music world where everything is fucking auto tune I found it ot be a nice change of pace

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-18-2010, 05:46 PM   #14
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

ITT: HR posting something safe for work that he found while searching for videos of dudes playing the skin flute.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #15
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

HR, it wasn't a bad watch.

Cool video.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-22-2010)