Cooking Time - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #16
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
This thread could actually be pretty cool. Since, as a man, I constantly strive to better myself. So I might be able to learn some kick ass cooking recipes and tips and whatnot, that I can then teach to women I bang so they can cook it for me.

So don't ruin it by posting a bunch of dumb shit, HR, you faggot.
I have no intention of ruining the thread as I find it's prospects intriguing.. a forum cookbook of sorts with fun new and interesting twists on old favorites and as I was just witness to , new recipes, sounds like an awesome idea. I'm actually stoked about finding some of my faves and posting them
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (11-23-2010), SilverbladeVI (11-22-2010)

Old 11-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #17
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
No you don't you dumb hillbilly 3 toed sloth sit your drooling A.D.D. having ass down!

SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-22-2010), Shadowblade (05-17-2011)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:17 PM   #18
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

And the award for most mind boggling use of grammar in an insult goes to...

Anyway... requests? I have a fair sized repertoire in the kitchen (which is half the reason I am married), so I'd be willing to contribute. Getting pretty good at the basics that I generally can just throw food together in a pot and it is tasty. So recipes aren't my go to.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-22-2010), Human Rasengan (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #19
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

aaah shit,c'mon guys..moar cooking less spam

ok feteer is the arabic word for pie,and please don't ask me what meshaltet means because i don't know how to explain it. just gave the name for those who feel like googling. and it's not like the pies you guys have..it's different,believe me =(

Ingredients:

5.5 C Flour

1 little spoon salt

1 big spoon sugar

1 egg

2.5 big spoons Oil

2 C water

Where C = cup

1- If you have one of those kitchen machines that deals with doughs then put every dry thing in thar 1st then pour the liqued shit and live it to get knead for not less than 15 mins.

2- then divide it to balls and then oil them or use Margarine if you'd like and then cover them with plastic paper without smothering them and leave them to rest for like 15 mins.

3- Now start doing this shit in the picture that i don't know how to explain in english,just roll over them with that red thing 'til they get very thin and when your done..brush it with oil before doing anything else.

now the pretty thing about feteer is that at this point you get to decide wither you gonna have it for the main dish or for dessert (Auto salute from me if your decision is both)

1- if you want it stuffed with nothing then : after you already made it thin like mentioned just put it in an oiled Tray and bake it on 200 degrees from 10 to 12 mins.

2- if you want it stuffed then : after you made it thin you can toss some loads of tuna - pastrami (our alternative for your bacon,pork eaters) chicken,meat mortadela or cheese [if your asking me about what i would prefer to stuff it with,it's the meat lovers mix (meat,pastrami,chopped sausage with olives and cheese on top or inside or both)

After you stuffed it; fold it on 2 then oil then fold it on 2 again then oil it again then get a tray and fucking oil it and put your feteera in it and press on it with your hands and then make sure its sealed from every corner so your shit wont ooze out in the oven,

3- If you want it sweet then you can be creative,stuff it with custard and spray some powder sugar and cinnamon mix on top is propably how i'd roll with it. Just don't ever use chocolate with it,trust me on this it's gonna suck.

I'll think more about easy to make stuff that you guys would like then post them.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-22-2010), Kinako (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #20
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Heh - was expecting pictures of you doing that... oh well.

Question Nero - after I was in Egypt, I made a try at a few dishes. One that failed spectacularly was Kofta. I tried to ball the meat, skewer it and put it on the BBQ and they just fell apart. Not sure where the recipe I grabbed was, but it was pretty simple. Any tips? Was cooking over a flame a problem? The place that grilled it used hot coals rather than flame.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-22-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #21
Darth-Nero
Victory!

No cooking over coals wasn't the problem,actually kebab and koftas are not kebab and koftas unless they are grilled on coals.

but what kind of meat did you use? and was it minced well?
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #22
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
White Russian is an alcoholic beverage that tastes kinda like ice cream to me
It's a coffee flavored drink, numbnuts. I know there is a coffee flavored ice but "Ice cream" wouldn't be the first choice I would make for descriptors.

Quote:
No I've had a White Russian which is why if the recipe he's describing has a similar taste I know it would be something I'd enjoy. I am unfamiliar with the ingredients here
By automatically going to "ice cream" as a flavor descriptor when talking about a White Russian, you automatically fail at drinks and proved you've never had one.

@Bold: if you are unfamiliar with the ingredients, why are you commenting?

Quote:
Oh well... I suppose; those two things wouldn't have similar tastes. I was un-aware and under the assumption this was some sort of desert..
First strike.

Quote:
I saw the word sweet and saw the honey and jumped to conclusions..
Second strike and the bolded is a usual thing with your posts. You clearly need to stop posting about shit you know nothing about.

Quote:
I stand corrected.
This is becoming a common occurrence. One would think that you would learn by now to FULLY READ SHIT before posting.

Quote:
THE MORE YOU KNOW
You not only know nothing about alcoholic drinks, this proves you're a faggot as well.

Quote:
No you don't you dumb hillbilly 3 toed sloth sit your drooling A.D.D. having ass down!
This is the best you could do? Really? Wow, you're getting more and more retarded/pathetic
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #23
ACt
Heart Wizard

Yeah, it started ground. Pretty sure it was just spices, onion and garlic (all minced). Probably a light oil or something but again, I'm not sure where the recipe went. If you had a recipe, I'd enjoy it. Don't worry about pictures if you don't have them.

And my question was based on the fact that I used a propane BBQ rather than coals. I think it was on low. And it may not be kabab or kofta, but in Canada we do faux ethnic food. Have a friend who doesn't like real Chinese food but LOVES Canadian Chinese food with all that MSG and sauces and stuff.

Last edited by ACt; 11-22-2010 at 10:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-22-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #24
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Yeah, it started ground. Pretty sure it was just spices, onion and garlic (all minced). Probably a light oil or something but again, I'm not sure where the recipe went. If you had a recipe, I'd enjoy it. Don't worry about pictures if you don't have them.

And my question was based on the fact that I used a propane BBQ rather than coals. I think it was on low. And it may not be kabab or kofta, but in Canada we do faux ethnic food. Have a friend who doesn't like real Chinese food but LOVES Canadian Chinese food with all that MSG and sauces and stuff.
alright look, 1st the you need to add some Coriander to that mix

2nd to avoid the breaking down of Kofta you have to squeeze down the onions pretty darn well from all the water within because that's the main reason of kofta's breaking down,to insure moar soild kofta put on every 1 kg of meat 4 regular sandwich toast that you already got wet with water and squeezed well. add your favorite kind off spices then,it wont matter.

I assure you,sir,there is no problem with doing it with propane BBQ. You can even cook it in the oven and then take it out and put it in a bowl and toss a single flamed coal and cover with foil for a min to give it the coal grilled taste,but still not as delicious as grilling on coal.

cheers.

EDIT
oh and sorry for the delay,kinda have to google every word since my kitchen vocabs are very poor. but will get better with this thread.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 11-22-2010 at 10:54 PM.
ACt (11-23-2010), Jaxon (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #25
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Ok, since I'm waiting for a response from HR/SB (I think there's something going on there), I'll post a quick recipe that my mom learned from my paternal grandmother. It's not measured, as my mom is old school with her cooking and cooks to taste only.

We call them gourmet hot dogs (don't laugh, it's true).

Ingredients: Hot dogs, potatoes, yellow mustard, vidalia onion, cheese (we use colby jack), and seasoned salt

Boil hotdogs and potatoes (enough for your family/whatever), while boiling chop the onion.
Mash the potatoes.
Mix in mustard and onions to taste.
Split the hot dogs in half length-wise and place them on a baking sheet. Keep the halves next to each other.
Spoon the potato mix onto the hot dogs, making a layer ~1 in off the hot dogs.
Place sliced cheese onto the potatoes and sprinkle some seasoned salt on top.
Place the baking sheet in the oven, set to broil, and cook until the cheese is fully melted.
Remove from oven and serve.

Fair warning, they will look questionable but they are so so good. Very filling and cheap to make.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-22-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010), That1CheezyGuy (11-23-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

That looks tasty.

I'm not married and my skill in cooking is limited but I know one very simple.

Nasi Goreng Pattaya.

4 cups of boiled rice
1 slice of chicken breast (cut into small pieces)
5 cloves of shallot (finely chopped)
3-4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
1 capsicum (cut into small pieces)
1 carrot (cut into small pieces)
3 eggs
Some cooking oil
Salt to taste

Heat the oil and fry shallots and garlic until fragrant.
Then add chicken and continue frying about 2 minutes.
Add carrot and capsicum continues frying for about 3 minutes.
Add one egg and stir well.
Finally add rice and some salt.
Continue to stir until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed

Now the egg wrapper

Whisk 2 eggs with a bit of salt. Heat some oil into a frying pan. Add the whisked eggs to make omelet. Once ready put a cup of fried rice at the center of the omelet and wrap it up.

And there you have it.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-23-2010), Darth-Nero (11-22-2010), Human Rasengan (11-23-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010), Kinako (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #27
Darth-Nero
Victory!

I would actually like me some of those Nazi Pattaya.
kluang (11-23-2010), Marlboro (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #28
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

fried rice with bacon. try it.

ACt (11-23-2010), Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), Demi-God (11-22-2010), Freshgrease (11-23-2010), Human Rasengan (11-23-2010), kluang (11-22-2010), Marlboro (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-22-2010), Shrike (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 12:38 AM   #29
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It's a coffee flavored drink, numbnuts. I know there is a coffee flavored ice but "Ice cream" wouldn't be the first choice I would make for descriptors.
Quote:
Your pallet says coffee.. mine says Icecream.. the kaluah and milk gives off a flaovor of icecream to me .. so like i said before dipshit ..It taste like Ice cream to me.. I didn't specify a flavor it could have been anythign from french vanilla to rocky fucking road so next time before you go to trying and harp on me comprehend what the fuck I post
By automatically going to "ice cream" as a flavor descriptor when talking about a White Russian, you automatically fail at drinks and proved you've never had one.

Quote:
I've had them before man.. how else would I know the flavor as my taste buds interpret it as ice-cream?? you're not me so you can't speak for my opinions.. so quit trying ot be a smart ass and actually be smart.
@Bold: if you are unfamiliar with the ingredients, why are you commenting?

Quote:
Because i can.. this is the spam zone last time i checked
You not only know nothing about alcoholic drinks, this proves you're a faggot as well.
Quote:
It was a nod the the NBC Saturday morning campaign of "the more you know" but obviously the subtle joke was too complex for your feeble mind
This is the best you could do? Really? Wow, you're getting more and more retarded/pathetic
Nah I could have done better but didn't want to derail the thread with the plethora of disses I could hurl at a doofus such as yourself
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:49 AM   #30
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

I like how you respond inside my quote to make me go into more effort to rip your shit apart. Are you that scared of my responses? Do you think I'm too stupid to not copy and past your idiotic replies?

Quote:
Your pallet says coffee.. mine says Icecream.. the kaluah and milk gives off a flaovor of icecream to me .. so like i said before dipshit ..It taste like Ice cream to me.. I didn't specify a flavor it could have been anythign from french vanilla to rocky fucking road so next time before you go to trying and harp on me comprehend what the fuck I post
You aren't helping yourself any. Quit while you're behind already. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about when it comes to flavors.

Quote:
I've had them before man.. how else would I know the flavor as my taste buds interpret it as ice-cream?? you're not me so you can't speak for my opinions.. so quit trying ot be a smart ass and actually be smart.
I'm quite smart. I'm also a major smartass. Gift and curse, respectively. Unfortunately for you, you are neither. Seriously, how do you get "ice cream" from "coffee flavor"? I don't care who you are, there's no way you can get that interpretation unless you haven't tried one or the other.

Quote:
Because i can.. this is the spam zone last time i checked
But spam zone isn't a place to be stupid.

Quote:
It was a nod the the NBC Saturday morning campaign of "the more you know" but obviously the subtle joke was too complex for your feeble mind
I know what it's from, dipshit. But the fact that you not only used it, but colored the words in such gay ass colors make you a faggot, and a retarded one at that.

Quote:
Nah I could have done better but didn't want to derail the thread with the plethora of disses I could hurl at a doofus such as yourself
Stop posting shit you don't know and it won't be derailed. And doofus? You claim to know a "plethora of disses" and you pull out "doofus"? Holy fuck this is getting weak.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Kina (02-24-2011), Mal (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)