Cooking Time - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #31
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I like how you respond inside my quote to make me go into more effort to rip your shit apart. Are you that scared of my responses? Do you think I'm too stupid to not copy and past your idiotic replies?

You aren't helping yourself any. Quit while you're behind already. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about when it comes to flavors.

I'm quite smart. I'm also a major smartass. Gift and curse, respectively. Unfortunately for you, you are neither. Seriously, how do you get "ice cream" from "coffee flavor"? I don't care who you are, there's no way you can get that interpretation unless you haven't tried one or the other.

But spam zone isn't a place to be stupid.

I know what it's from, dipshit. But the fact that you not only used it, but colored the words in such gay ass colors make you a faggot, and a retarded one at that.

Stop posting shit you don't know and it won't be derailed. And doofus? You claim to know a "plethora of disses" and you pull out "doofus"? Holy fuck this is getting weak.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-23-2010), kael03 (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)

Old 11-23-2010, 02:13 AM   #32
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
No cooking over coals wasn't the problem,actually kebab and koftas are not kebab and koftas unless they are grilled on coals
I LOVE THAT SHIT!!

I normally have them with rice. What about you?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 02:36 AM   #33
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I like how you respond inside my quote to make me go into more effort to rip your shit apart. Are you that scared of my responses?
Quote:
scared of what your endless rantings like a senile old badger .. no I find them quite amusing.. please keep it up Geritol
.Do you think I'm too stupid to not copy and past your idiotic replies?

Quote:
you could be... but it's clear that you can't tell what a phrase showing possession means .. since I clearly said this is what it tastes like to me
You aren't helping yourself any. Quit while you're behind already. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about when it comes to flavors.

Quote:
Hmm I was unaware that a person had to have certified taste buds thast only taste in certain combinations... I wonder if shnozzberries really taste like shnozzberries
I'm quite smart. I'm also a major smartass. Gift and curse, respectively. Unfortunately for you, you are neither. Seriously, how do you get "ice cream" from "coffee flavor"?
Quote:
I suppose all drinks would have to be made to a specified preportion .. surely one bartender couldn't add more Kaluah to one persons drink and then make another for someone else and add more milk thus rendering two different taste outcomes for two different people at the same bar.. obviously in Kaelville everything is set to ooh soo perfect specifications with no deviation...
I don't care who you are, there's no way you can get that interpretation unless you haven't tried one or the other.

Quote:
see above
But spam zone isn't a place to be stupid.

Quote:
who said it was .. I only stated this is a the spam zone .. and area in which the normal boundaries for making posts don't apply.. so I can post whatever I want
I know what it's from, dipshit. But the fact that you not only used it, but colored the words in such gay ass colors make you a faggot, and a retarded one at that.

Quote:
Oh ok so now you're painting with a broad brush .. ANNOUNCEMENT : If you use primary colors in conjunction with one another with one secondary color then you are obviously waving homosexual propaganda.. ohh someone schackle the preschool faggots
Stop posting shit you don't know and it won't be derailed. And doofus? You claim to know a "plethora of disses" and you pull out "doofus"? Holy fuck this is getting weak.
nah .. you're a doofus .. it was the most comparable diss for an anal retentive doofus such as yourself!!

Oh wait I almost forgot ......I have a great recipe for Barbecue spaghetti that you guys will enjoy when next you fire up the grill
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:41 AM   #34
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Is it sad that I'm getting tired of pointing out what a moron you really are? I won't stop but it does get mentally exhausting. Anyway, for this thread I'm done with insulting you. No need to further clutter it when there's potential for great foods to be had.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 03:59 AM   #35
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Is it sad that I'm getting tired of pointing out what a moron you really are? I won't stop but it does get mentally exhausting. Anyway, for this thread I'm done with insulting you. No need to further clutter it when there's potential for great foods to be had.
what your pussy hurt .. oh well ..

and whats with the HR/SB conspiracy theory .. he and I post totally different .. I take it someone singed your panties while I was away

ho hum suck my cum form your mums bum

and
now for that Barbecue spaghetti

1lb ground chuck
1 pack spaghetti noodles
1cup of Jack Daniels brand BBQ sauce
I can of mushrooms
I jar of your favorite pasta sauce
1bell pepper (diced)
1 small onion (diced)
1tsp garlic powder
2 stalks celery diced
1 can tomato paste
Salt and pepper to taste

boil noodles as usual drain and set aside for later.

Brown the meat and season with salt pepper garlic and other spices you like then add mushrooms celery bell pepper onion and simmer that until the veggies become tender and slightly transparent.. add the barbecue sauce and tomato sauces reduce heat and simmer.. pour sauce over noodles

goes great with cole slaw barbecue baked beans and a lab of slow cooked pork ribs
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 11-23-2010 at 04:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 04:02 AM   #36
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

HR stop it.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), Freshgrease (11-23-2010), kael03 (11-23-2010), Kina (02-24-2011), Mal (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 04:24 AM   #37
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
HR stop it.
I did I posted a recipe and got back on track

not really a recipe but here's an awesome movie snack .. Heath doodles

get you some toffee flavored crunch n munch with almonds and then take a few melted Hershey bars and drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn candy and allow the chocolate to harden.. then eat and enjoy.. instant heath doodles

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #38
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Ahhhh... it was probably the water content of the onion. Thanks!

And yeah, coriander. Just didn't feel like counting out the spices.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #39
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Well, for starters I don't have a pussy. Just a big dick, "fucking huge" seems to be the common opinion of it. I'm not a freak that has both. Also, I had to get some semblence of sleep so I can go to class this morning.

Quote:
and whats with the HR/SB conspiracy theory .. he and I post totally different .. I take it someone singed your panties while I was away
Both of you are idiots that seem butthurt you didn't get into OH?

Quote:
ho hum suck my cum form your mums bum
Again, a supposed great store of insults and the best you can come up with is this retarded "your mom" crap? Just give up already.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #40
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
fried rice with bacon. try it.

I make that all the time (with pastrami instead of bacon)<3

Just remember guys,don't wipe the egg as if you're making an omelet..just play around it with the folk 'til the yolk explodes then you're good to go.

Edit: i'd personally remove the carrots from there since carrots makes shit taste like honey when cooked IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
I LOVE THAT SHIT!!

I normally have them with rice. What about you?
I have them in sandwiches with alot of tahina salad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Ahhhh... it was probably the water content of the onion. Thanks!

And yeah, coriander. Just didn't feel like counting out the spices.
I actually went and waked my mama to ask her about proper kofta ingredients last night and she told me to gtfo,so i asked her to day and she told me all about how to make it delicious..

The secret ingredient is actually some sheep fat (about from 200 to 250 grams) that will give it the eastern kofta flavor your looking for

just get these stuff for your next time making kofta..

1 cup smooth bread crumbs (instead of the wet toast thing)
salt-pepper-spice-cinnamon and ginger
minced onions,parsley and coriander

1-Mix every thing with your hand 1st then put it in the food processor on medium speed and don't rush it and put the whole portion at once,just wait for it 'til it gets smooth (that's another thing to not make it break down)

2-then the dough will look like this..

and you know the rest..

as for the coal trick thing,i forgot to tell you that you must smear some butter on the peace of coal before you put it in the bowl with the kofta. but this trick isn't really improtant since the secret of flavor lies within the sheep fat.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 11-23-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-23-2010), Marlboro (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #41
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Well, for starters I don't have a pussy. Just a big dick, "fucking huge" seems to be the common opinion of it. I'm not a freak that has both. Also, I had to get some semblence of sleep so I can go to class this morning.

Both of you are idiots that seem butthurt you didn't get into OH?

Again, a supposed great store of insults and the best you can come up with is this retarded "your mom" crap? Just give up already.
Dude you're delusional..I can't speak for anyone elses ambitions about joining your merry band of mutants but as for myself... I just wanted to read the content offered to everyone else.. fuck trying to get in OH

.. I'm the same motherfucker now that i was before they let your snot dribblin lil mutant ass in there which speaks volume for the group as a whole.. with the exception of a few like ACT, Vanity, Fresh, Mal and a few others I don't see the hype about being in OnHard ..
the fact that they let you in is thanks enough for my exclusion...hell I don't know what I'm missing since i never had access to the shit

Oh and of course your mom thinks your penis is large.. it's her job to nurture you but not like she nurtured these nuts in her mouth.. she keep s doing the great job she's been doing .. when I move her into a trailer near the dump I'll ship your ass to the nearest internment camp and tell her you went to boarding school.. but we all know that you have to piss with tweezers and you can't find the lil fucker if your uptight ass life depended on it. Why am I even wasting precious font on you.. you're tired and washed up just like my back and your moms bedsheets!

oh tell her to make me some more Heath doodles asap

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-23-2010, 11:14 AM   #42
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
I have them in sandwiches with alot of tahina salad.
I don't know what tahina salad is, but it sounds good.

Also, I visited Dubai about 2 months ago, and they had this type of food they called Molekhia.(I think that's what it was) It was probably one of the best foods that I have ever tasted..ever!! It's on my top 10 list.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 11:53 AM   #43
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dude you're delusional..I can't speak for anyone elses ambitions about joining your merry band of mutants but as for myself... I just wanted to read the content offered to everyone else.. fuck trying to get in OH

.. I'm the same motherfucker now that i was before they let your snot dribblin lil mutant ass in there which speaks volume for the group as a whole.. with the exception of a few like ACT, Vanity, Fresh, Mal and a few others I don't see the hype about being in OnHard ..
the fact that they let you in is thanks enough for my exclusion...hell I don't know what I'm missing since i never had access to the shit

Oh and of course your mom thinks your penis is large.. it's her job to nurture you but not like she nurtured these nuts in her mouth.. she keep s doing the great job she's been doing .. when I move her into a trailer near the dump I'll ship your ass to the nearest internment camp and tell her you went to boarding school.. but we all know that you have to piss with tweezers and you can't find the lil fucker if your uptight ass life depended on it. Why am I even wasting precious font on you.. you're tired and washed up just like my back and your moms bedsheets!

oh tell her to make me some more Heath doodles asap
Good God HR I told you stop. When I told you to stop you stop.

And now you done it. Making fun of other people mother is low, even for Bierber fan standard.

If you mess with the bull you get the horns. You leave us alone and we sure as hell stay out of your business.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-23-2010), Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), kael03 (11-23-2010), Mal (11-23-2010), Marlboro (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Sensei-Q (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #44
kluang
One Punch Man

Rojak

One of the best food in Malaysia and Singapore. And one of the highest in cholestrol. Depend on the ingredient. There are many variantion of it but I like Rojak Singapore with peanut sauce.

To make the peanut sauce

Kuah Kacang (Peanut Sauce)

( for 10 persons)

1 kg peanuts - dry roasted in a pan or wok, remove skin and ground to consistency like sand in the dry mill of your blender (you can have it chunkier if you like)

Ingredients to be blended together :-

* 3 stalks lemon grass, use bottom 1-inch only

* 1 inch ginger

* 1 inch galangal or lengkuas (if don’t have this, replace with ginger)

* 1 inch fresh turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder

* 4 – 5 tbsps of brown sugar (I like my sauce sweet, but you can lessen the sugar)

* 4 – 5 tbsps palm sugar

* 15 dried chillies, soaked in hot water, remove from water (or use 6 tbsps chilli boh)

* 20 shallots or small onions (or 4 large onions) – more onions will impart more flavour

* 6 cloves garlic

* 1 inch piece belacan or shrimp paste (optional)

Additional ingredients :-

* Milk from 2 coconuts or 2 cans/boxes of coconut milk plus enough water to reach your preferred consistency

* 5 tbsps of asam jawa or tamarind paste, mix with 2 cups water, throw away the seeds (if don’t have this, then use juice of 1 lemon)

* salt to taste

* 3 tbsps of cooking oil

Method :-

1) Put all blended ingredients into a heated wok or pan. Stir until the liquid has dried up a bit.

2) Add in the cooking oil, and keep stirring the ingredients to fry then until fragrant and aromatic….about 5 minutes.

3) Add in the coconut milk and tamarind water or lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.

4) Add in the ground peanuts and simmer until there is oil coming to the surface. The longer the time, the more oil is produced.

5) Check for consistency – the sauce should not be too watery or runny but should be thick so that you can dip your rojak ingridient into it and the sauce is thick enough to stick on. If too watery, then simmer a bit longer. If too thick, then add a little bit of water.

6) Add about 1 tbsp of salt and the sugar to taste. I like mine a bit sweeter. Remove from heat and serve it hot or cold.

Now for the rojak ingridient.

Depend on you.

We use

fried dough fritters
bean curds
boiled potatoes
prawn fritters
hard boiled eggs
bean sprouts
cuttlefish
cucumber
pineapple
benkoang
bean sprouts
taupok (puffy, deep-fried tofu)
youtiao (cut-up Chinese-style fritters)
tempe
hotdogs
krupuk

and many more

We put everything in it and mix it together. Thats why the cholestrol lvl depend on whats in it.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-23-2010), Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), Human Rasengan (11-23-2010), Marlboro (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #45
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Moroccan Chicken Pastilla.

I had this sweet meat pie a few days ago, and some leftovers today. It's a traditional dish among Muslims on the Festival of Sacrifice. It's served warm, but I myself prefer when it's cooled down cause then it's more solid and easier to eat.

How to:

• In a large pot, put chicken cut into quarters with salt, pepper and ginger along with enough water to cover. Cook on heat heat until chicken is soft and falling from the bones. Remove from liquid, skin and debone the chicken, and cut meat into small pieces and set aside.
  • In same large pot, add the six eggs one by one, beating as you go. When all are beaten in and almost set, remove mixture and let cool, dividing into two parts and discarding any liquid. Chop the browned almonds and divide into two.
  • In a 9x12 inch baking dish, begin the assembly by placing four sheets of the philo dough, brushing oil over each sheet before placing the next on top. Next, place in 1/2 the egg mixture and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Place two more philo sheets (with oil between), and place 1/2 the chicken. Sprinkle this with sugar and cinammon too. Next Place 2 more philo sheets (with oil between), and place 1/2 the almond mixture in, sprinkling with sugar and cinammon on top. Cover this with 2 more philo sheets, and start this assembly process again. Two sheets philo, almonds, two sheets philo, chicken, two sheets philo, eggs, two sheets philo.
  • Brush the top of the last sheets of philo with beaten egg. Bake at 350 degrees until golden, 25-35 minutes.

There are many things you can add or remove from the recipe. There are many other variations, like this one

but fuck that. I prefer the sweetness.
ACt (11-23-2010), Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), Human Rasengan (11-23-2010), kluang (11-23-2010), Marlboro (11-23-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010)