Myth is a pussy. - Page 50 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #736
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Mibs - Coming from someone who may be getting a Zaku soon...

ACt - Same farm you get that maple syrup from? =[
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)

Old 12-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #737
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at that white one, and damn, it is fucking sweet.

Besides, fucking Zaku, man. Mobile suits don't get more manly than that.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #738
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
I think everyone just needs some more music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ehMrK3itM&
Nah. I think you need Weed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
That doesn't mean I have a problem with you, man. Jesus fuck. I think you're stupid, because you posted a fuckload of stupid shit. Whatever. I don't expect you all to be geniuses or fucking fonzies or shit like that. Doesn't mean I hate you or anything. Jeez.

I mean, I like Arty and Zero, and those fags play with fucking toys. <3
I think you're stupid because you call others stupid. Stupid.

Quote:
Mibs - Coming from someone who may be getting a Fleshlight soon...
WHOA TMI
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #739
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Did you even read what you wrote in that other thread you dumbass??

Quote:
And I addressed that already. You do suck. You're not a cool dude or anything, as far as I'm concerned. That's been my opinion of you since I saw you being a moron in the Naruto is Gay thread. I'd say you suck if you asked me months ago, and I'd say you suck if you asked me now. I never act like you're a cool dude or anything. I don't ever pretend to hold you in some high regard. I'm totally consistent in regards to how I feel about you.
Obviously when you say to someone "You suck. You are not a cool dude" that means that you don't like them. That means you have had a prob with me since last November behind some shit I wrote back then. Things that didnt necessarily agree with you.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #740
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

lol u gaiz.

it was a play on words. because he said DOG instead of "dawg" or "dogg" which would have been the proper spelling with the definition he was using. and you gaiz usually type with proper spellinz and stuff. yah, even slangz haz spellinz too.

oh also, i liek to play with toys too =D but it just sounds perverted when a girl says it so...>.>;
Old 12-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #741
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Wut?

Thinking people are fucking retards =/= disliking/hating them. It means you think they're fucking retards.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #742
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
ACt - Same farm you get that maple syrup from? =[
Yep. Meat and syrup. All I had to do was marry the girl.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #743
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Did you even read what you wrote in that other thread you dumbass??

Obviously when you say to someone "You suck. You are not a cool dude" that means that you don't like them. That means you have had a prob with me since last November behind some shit I wrote back then. Things that didnt necessarily agree with you.
What? Do you want me to have a problem with you or something?

Look. This isn't hard to understand. Yes, I think you suck. I think you're not cool. All because I think you're really stupid. Because you have posted a lot of stupid shit, like in that Naruto is gay thread. It's a completely valid opinion based on what evidence I have available to me.

That doesn't mean I dislike you or have some sort of problem with you. You have some flaws, sure. Completely understandable. Like I said, I don't expect everyone on the site to be Sir Brilliant Nonsuck McCool, like all my red comrades.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #744
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
I was looking at that white one, and damn, it is fucking sweet.

Besides, fucking Zaku, man. Mobile suits don't get more manly than that.
Damn right, get the Ogre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Babble
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
lol u gaiz.

it was a play on words. because he said DOG instead of "dawg" or "dogg" which would have been the proper spelling with the definition he was using. and you gaiz usually type with proper spellinz and stuff. yah, even slangz haz spellinz too.
Seeee Killer, she's the nicest. =]

Quote:
oh also, i liek to play with toys too =D but it just sounds perverted when a girl says it so...>.>;
No, no, carry this on through PM please.

ACt - Could I get some being an internet friend of the husband? You know it's the right thing to do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010), Servo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #745
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Even though he did not specifically say "I don't like you", his post implied it, in addition to his opinion of my intelligence. Yet he maintains that his post did not say that. But I know that if I told someone they suck and they arent cool at all that would mean that I did not like them. I also wouldn't lie about the shit either.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #746
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Stupid Moderator. God damn.

Lets dissect the faggotry and stupidity of this post.

Quote:
What? Do you want me to have a problem with you or something?
No one cares. Plus most of us are aware of how you grope sweaty testicles.

Quote:
Look. This isn't hard to understand. Yes, I think you suck. I think you're not cool.

Quote:
All because I think you're really stupid.
Because you have the intelligence of a sloth. Sweet.

Quote:
Because you have posted a lot of stupid shit, like in that Naruto is gay thread. It's a completely valid opinion based on what evidence I have available to me.
Everyone posts stupid shit Moderator. We're not Sloth-like or Robot-like on this forum.

Quote:
That doesn't mean I dislike you or have some sort of problem with you. You have some flaws, sure. Completely understandable. Like I said, I don't expect everyone on the site to be Sir Brilliant Nonsuck McCool, like all my red comrades.
Everyone has flaws. Plus your reds is just a bunch of cocks you hop on to a daily basis.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 12-16-2010 at 09:04 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-16-2010), Kinako (12-16-2010), TheBaron (12-17-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #747
Kinako
Chuunin

Besides, it fun to fuck with you on here. I do this for shits and giggles.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #748
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Miburo - it doesn't work that way.

Not hating them isn't enough. You see them a certain way they don't like and get on you for it. You are supposed to think they are cool and awesome and not rain on their parade because if you make fun of someone, belittle them in anyway, you hate them in their minds.

I don't have anything against anyone on this site. I literally don't know anyone here. You're all words on a screen. Seriously, what SBVI is tossing out now makes him seem like an attention whoring douche, but who knows - in real life he might be saving children from fires, in which case I'd commend the dude for some awesome shit. But that doesn't matter here. Here, people are words. You can get hung up on that when people aren't praising you or coming after your point, or you can let it roll off your back and carry on.

I don't know what has happened to set people off on a "all reds are intrusive jerks" or "all light blues are morons" or whatever. But if tomorrow, everyone went back to minor arguing and discussing without it getting overly personal that people feel the need to go to "flame war", I'd not remember it happened.

But whatever, make your own bed. This is just entertainment for me.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010), Nerox (12-17-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #749
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by demi-god View Post
no.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE DEMI-GOD. OR dummy-god.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #750
Demi-God
BEST

Yeah, we've all known you're a retard for quite a while now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post: