Myth is a pussy. - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #751
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Miburo - it doesn't work that way.

Not hating them isn't enough. You see them a certain way they don't like and get on you for it. You are supposed to think they are cool and awesome and not rain on their parade because if you make fun of someone, belittle them in anyway, you hate them in their minds.

I don't have anything against anyone on this site. I literally don't know anyone here. You're all words on a screen. Seriously, what SBVI is tossing out now makes him seem like an attention whoring douche, but who knows - in real life he might be saving children from fires, in which case I'd commend the dude for some awesome shit. But that doesn't matter here. Here, people are words. You can get hung up on that when people aren't praising you or coming after your point, or you can let it roll off your back and carry on.

I don't know what has happened to set people off on a "all reds are intrusive jerks" or "all light blues are morons" or whatever. But if tomorrow, everyone went back to minor arguing and discussing without it getting overly personal that people feel the need to go to "flame war", I'd not remember it happened.

But whatever, make your own bed. This is just entertainment for me.
Go preach to the people who are suffering. You make a great motivational speaker. Oh and right on with the fire fighter shit.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-16-2010)

Old 12-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #752
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Miburo - it doesn't work that way.

Not hating them isn't enough. You see them a certain way they don't like and get on you for it. You are supposed to think they are cool and awesome and not rain on their parade because if you make fun of someone, belittle them in anyway, you hate them in their minds.

I don't have anything against anyone on this site. I literally don't know anyone here. You're all words on a screen. Seriously, what SBVI is tossing out now makes him seem like an attention whoring douche, but who knows - in real life he might be saving children from fires, in which case I'd commend the dude for some awesome shit. But that doesn't matter here. Here, people are words. You can get hung up on that when people aren't praising you or coming after your point, or you can let it roll off your back and carry on.

I don't know what has happened to set people off on a "all reds are intrusive jerks" or "all light blues are morons" or whatever. But if tomorrow, everyone went back to minor arguing and discussing without it getting overly personal that people feel the need to go to "flame war", I'd not remember it happened.

But whatever, make your own bed. This is just entertainment for me.
C'moonnnnnn ACT. This is all in good fun LOL.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-16-2010), KillerNN (12-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (12-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #753
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Even though he did not specifically say "I don't like you", his post implied it, in addition to his opinion of my intelligence. Yet he maintains that his post did not say that. But I know that if I told someone they suck and they arent cool at all that would mean that I did not like them. I also wouldn't lie about the shit either.
Implied still =/= anything. you cannot read between the lines or apply your own standards to someone else. Sorry brah, doesn't work that way.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010), Servo (12-16-2010), Tabris (12-16-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010), zer0systm (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #754
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Yeah, we've all known you're a retard for quite a while now.
We've all known that you are about to play "Fleshlight" with FreshGrease.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #755
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Go preach to the people who are suffering. You make a great motivational speaker. Oh and right on with the fire fighter shit.
Thanks man, I've been working on it. I mean, if Hitler can work a nation into a furor to go to war, I think I may have a chance to make a different in the history of the world.

Quote:
C'moonnnnnn ACT. This is all in good fun LOL.
I did mention that it was entertainment. I get that you understand that, but not sure about some of the others.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (12-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #756
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

SB: ... No.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #757
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Implied still =/= anything. you cannot read between the lines or apply your own standards to someone else. Sorry brah, doesn't work that way.
Does it actually take more than one Red Name to address an issue? Grown men are talking here, honey. You should just fall back. Mibs can speak for himself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #758
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Thanks man, I've been working on it. I mean, if Hitler can work a nation into a furor to go to war, I think I may have a chance to make a different in the history of the world.

I did mention that it was entertainment. I get that you understand that, but not sure about some of the others.
Yeah Chewtoy. I don't really have beef with you and Kael.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-16-2010), Kinako (12-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #759
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

weird, it takes so many baby blues to argue something, but it should only take one OH

sure Silver is the leader of the bullshit brigade, but he's got all his little ducklings lined up to shout stuff from the peanut gallery.

these double standards are ridiculous
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-16-2010), kael03 (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010), Servo (12-16-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010), zer0systm (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #760
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK INTO THE KITCHEN WHERE YOU BELONG.

Stupid bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
weird, it takes so many baby blues to argue something, but it should only take one OH

sure Silver is the leader of the bullshit brigade, but he's got all his little ducklings lined up to shout stuff from the peanut gallery.

You too whore. BACK TO WORK BITCH.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 12-16-2010 at 09:15 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Azumi (01-03-2011), earthquake9793 (01-03-2011), Kinako (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #761
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Yeah Chewtoy. I don't really have beef with you and Kael.
Doesn't that fly in the face of an earlier comment about how we changed and are fagots now?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010), platinumrug (12-24-2010), Servo (12-16-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #762
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Does it actually take more than one Red Name to address an issue? Grown men are talking here, honey. You should just fall back. Mibs can speak for himself.
From what I've seen SB is a woman. Bitch should be making me a goddamn sanwhich instead of acting like a fucktard on a forum. Especially since that's pretty much on par with playing with toys, amirite? LOL GETTING MAD ON ANIMU FORUMZ

And you can get back on your knees and continue blowing whoever's dick you favor today, honey. A bunch of people have hopped in and I'm simply pointing out dumbshit he said. Mibs is still "defending himself." SB should be able to handle it, amirite?

LOL YOU MAD SB?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010), Servo (12-16-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010), zer0systm (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #763
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

All these flames, would be a shame if someone reported you SB. Could mean a ban.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010), Tabris (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010), Vengeance (12-20-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #764
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Quote:
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK INTO THE KITCHEN WHERE YOU BELONG.

Stupid bitch.

You too whore. BACK TO WORK BITCH.

Lol, looks like you struck a nerve Van.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010), Vanity (12-16-2010), Vengeance (12-20-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #765
Kinako
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post

Honestly I was watchin this shit from the sidelines, and then my name gets brought up. Therefore I do belong. I never addressed any of your other OH members besides Mibs. Therefore you should fall back too. Grown men are talking, honey.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (12-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)