Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 117 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #1741
Jumare
Genin

Jumare is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriTro View Post
So obviously their 6 positions available and from what we know Renji and Ikkaku are the only two non-captain ranked shinigami that we know of that can achieve Bankai.

Since the new arc has started, who do you guys think gets the job?
Do you think Kubo is gonna pull people outta left field?
Or will he leave the position open?

My Captains nominees are;
3rd Div Renji
5th Div Ikkaku
9th Div. Hisagi
I think some of the vizards will reclaim there positions;
Rose _ 3rd
Shinji _ 5th
Kensei _ 9th
Tessai _ Kido Captain

Cuz there's the Hisagi and Kensei "storyline" thta hasn't been developed yet. And both Hinamori and Kira probably need reliable captains to help them get over their previous captains' betrayals. I think that makes more sense than their promoting Renji as captain.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #1742
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumare View Post
Rose _ 3rd
Shinji _ 5th
Kensei _ 9th
Tessai _ Kido Captain

Cuz there's the Hisagi and Kensei "storyline" thta hasn't been developed yet. And both Hinamori and Kira probably need reliable captains to help them get over their previous captains' betrayals. I think that makes more sense than their promoting Renji as captain.
impossible and its not gonna happen the visoreds dont want anything to do with the shinigamis.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #1743
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumare View Post
Unlikely since they never claimed to be allied with the Gotei 13 when they were fighting the Espada. Shinji told Yamamoto that they were on Ichigo's side and not the Gotei 13. The Vizards were going to be killed by the Gotei 13, why would they go back after 100 years?

Quote:
Cuz there's the Hisagi and Kensei "storyline" thta hasn't been developed yet.
The only aspect of that storyline that was important was why Hisagi has the "69" on his cheek. He was rescued by Kensei, saw the "69" tat on his stomach, and got it himself as kind of a respect thing. That's all that the "storyline" between them involved. The only thing I would see happening between Kensei and Hisagi is Hisagi goes to Kensei to train more

Quote:
And both Hinamori and Kira probably need reliable captains to help them get over their previous captains' betrayals.
Kira is doing fine now. He was depressed for a little bit, but Gin even commented that Kira's doing fine now. He's accepted Gin's betrayal and essentially took over Captain duties for Squad 3.

Hinamori is a different story. She claims to be ok with what happened, but still called Aizen "Captain". Not to mention she was royally fucked up when Aizen swapped places with her using Kyoka Suigetsu. She won't be returning for quite some time. But when she does, she'll realize that Aizen is gone and she'll have grown up.

Quote:
I think that makes more sense than their promoting Renji as captain.
Making Renji a captain is actually a good idea. He has Bankai (a pre-requisite for all ways of gaining Captain rank aside from killing the previous captain in a 1-on-1 fight). He constantly trains to better himself (mostly to surpass Byakuya, but he still trains). As a lieutenant, he has to lead smaller squads so he does have leadership training.

As for new Captains, Kira and Hisagi are sure to become captains of their respective squads.

Hisagi technically dealt the final blow to Tosen, as stabbing him through the neck and releasing his shikai took Tosen out of the fight. Because this took place in front of at least one captain (not sure who all was watching, since it requires at least 2 captains for battle promotions), he has the chance to become the new Captain of Squad 9. Hisagi has already taken over Captain duties of Squad 9 with Tosen's betrayal, so it's not like he doesn't have the ability for it.

Kira would have to achieve bankai first. But Matsumoto has pointed out that Kira and Hisagi both vanish to train while she was watching Toshiro train, so he's on the path to gaining bankai.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-31-2010)
Old 12-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #1744
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I predict that things are gonna be just the way they are .
Old 12-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #1745
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Wow, way to contribute to the conversation, like always.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #1746
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I'm assuming k-lai means that the Gotei 13 are a long forgotten aspect of this manga, and the Captains ineptitude against Aizen had relegated them to being mere supporting characters, so the idea of filling the missing seats is highly irrelevant to the plot at the moment.

Though I may be giving the guy a little too much credit here.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #1747
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I'm assuming k-lai means that the Gotei 13 are a long forgotten aspect of this manga, and the Captains ineptitude against Aizen had relegated them to being mere supporting characters, so the idea of filling the missing seats is highly irrelevant to the plot at the moment.
Well, it is irrelevant to the plot right now since the main plot of this arc is getting Ichigo his powers back so he can deal with the next big-bad or Aizen breaking free.

As for the Captains ineptitude towards Aizen, it happens with the writer decides to troll everyone with his favorite character and then turn said character into a massive fag (fairy mode Aizen, 'nuf said). Kubo even trolled himself with Aizen, as he made him so powerful that he couldn't properly kill him off after revealing Gin's true bankai (seriously, he had an out with that and instead chose to kill off a cool character for that fairy)

Quote:
Though I may be giving the guy a little too much credit here.
With his track record of posts, I think you are. Like IKN, pretty much every post by k-lai in no way contributes to the current conversation topic of whatever thread he(she?) posts in.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #1748
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^wow so u've been keeping track...
Old 12-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #1749
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Don't flatter yourself. It's just the impression i get whenever i see you or ikn post. Kinda like seeing a recent post by kyf or hr and automatically assuming (correctly) that a retarded and baseless post was written.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:34 AM   #1750
k-lai
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Don't flatter yourself. It's just the impression i get whenever i see you or ikn post. Kinda like seeing a recent post by kyf or hr and automatically assuming (correctly) that a retarded and baseless post was written.
well like u said, it's your own impression, can't blame u there...

edit: if my posts don't make meaning to u then it's u n not me , i don't have a problem with dat. I reply to posts based on what I think of the post n the topic @ hand as @ that moment and not totally practicing what I'll type b4 typing it...

Last edited by k-lai; 01-01-2011 at 07:14 AM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:15 PM   #1751
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
maybe i dot contribute to bleach all that much when i post but when it comes to a manga thats so predicatable why even post something meaningful,
most of my post have meaning.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #1752
TriTro
Kurumaisu Taicho

TriTro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So obviously their 6 positions available and from what we know Renji and Ikkaku are the only two non-captain ranked shinigami that we know of that can achieve Bankai.

Since the new arc has started, who do you guys think gets the job?
Do you think Kubo is gonna pull people outta left field?
Or will he leave the position open?

My Captains nominees are;
3rd Div Renji
5th Div Ikkaku
9th Div. Hisagi

Sorry for the confusion wen i had originally posted/wrote this, the 6 positions i meant were captains and the lieutenants...but then i edited to just captain rank...but w/ ur nominations who do you think would become their lieutenants?
TriTro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #1753
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion wen i had originally posted/wrote this, the 6 positions i meant were captains and the lieutenants...but then i edited to just captain rank...but w/ ur nominations who do you think would become their lieutenants?
Well, Ikkaku would never become a Captain. He's sworn to fight and die under Kenpachi. So that nomination is out. Renji is still too hot headed to make Captain. Hisagi doesn't have Bankai (that we know of, at least).
Old 01-22-2011, 02:52 AM   #1754
TriTro
Kurumaisu Taicho

TriTro is an unknown quantity at this point

i think baldy would make good for the next kenpachi granted the series wont get there but w/e....
Rukia, would make for an excellent lieutenant she needs to polish up her swordsmanship/kendo, but her kido skills are pretty good better than renji from what has been shown
TriTro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #1755
KZR
Away

KZR is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an unrelated idea so far, that crossed my mind...we saw ichigo's actions in real world, in Soul Society...in Hueco Mundo...what's left? Hell...and for each world he had something new...in the real world he became a Shinigami and achieved Shikai...in Soul Society he achieved Bankai and discovered the effect of Hollowfication...in Hueco Mundo he advanced through the processes of Hollowfication achieving the most powerful form...i suppose based on the latest chapters that the next plot will take place in Hell...and he will need Fullbring to get things run smoothly there....( i've left aside the Final Getsuga Tensho because it's an one time attack...if he would use it again it will be the same shit )...

Sorry if this idea was already posted by someone else...but i lack patience to search in 117 pages...

Proud member of Alienware and Razer
KZR is offline   Reply With Quote